LBC Chit Chat #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's tying himself in knots, trying to be so right-on, James gauges which way the wind is blowing usually via twatter every day, this keeps his cheerleaders onside, it's ball achingly tragic.
He's like Indecisive Dave from The Fast Show, the guy in the pub who agrees with everything his peers say until they change their mind and Dave changes his too.
It looks like James Whale agrees with you...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Channel 5 - 6.30pm - Jobbie on Celebrity Eggheads.
Obviously told his agent to get him gigs on TV. To what end? Ego or something else? Worrying times ... he's the epitome of 'face for radio'. Maybe he's trying to position himself in the minds of people as part of the intelligensia. As we all know though, having decent general knowledge isn't necessarily a sign of intelligence, it's more a sign of an ability to memorize facts and anyone can do that. Now ... where was I again? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe hes's angling for a stint on this year's I'm A Celeb? He could bang on about his time in therapy and how he worked his way up to the dizzy heights of LBC with record breaking listening figures and accruing a host of celeb friends along the way..He won't forget his published works either..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe hes's angling for a stint on this year's I'm A Celeb? He could bang on about his time in therapy and how he worked his way up to the dizzy heights of LBC with record breaking listening figures and accruing a host of celeb friends along the way..He won't forget his published works either..
Mental Health Awareness is a bloody good racket.

Reactions: 5
Obviously told his agent to get him gigs on TV. To what end? Ego or something else? Worrying times ... he's the epitome of 'face for radio'. Maybe he's trying to position himself in the minds of people as part of the intelligensia. As we all know though, having decent general knowledge isn't necessarily a sign of intelligence, it's more a sign of an ability to memorize facts and anyone can do that. Now ... where was I again? ;)
Imagine how many calls and texts must be sent by his agent to the various TV political programmes. There must have been thousands in fact tens of thousands. But he remains ignored by them.

Oh how he must regret throwing a tantrum about BBC Newsnight! It was only holiday cover on a sinking ship but he has had nothing since.

I guess being routed by the chavs of daytime ITV on O'Brien does not help either.

Gawd almighty! What do LBC think Marina Purkiss is going to bring to the debating table? Her Her patter is straight out of the Mumsnet book of fake outrage and how to state the bleedin' obvious. "Doctors save lives!" Wow, who knew? :rolleyes:
She is laughable

Reactions: 2
Never heard her lbc show, not surprised she didn't nap a regular slot in the latest schedule . She'd be better off as a regular on GB news, but this is her first and last according to her.

Never heard her lbc show, not surprised she didn't nap a regular slot in the latest schedule . She'd be better off as a regular on GB news, but this is her first and last according to her.
I can't face watching it. What was the main gist of the 'debate' ? I saw about 10 seconds of it and she seemed like a hard-faced low-rent sleb who was angry about something but wasn't quite sure what she was angry about. I would suggest Daddy. Who knows.

I also saw Emily Sheffield was on TalkTV. Again, she looked like she'd been round the block a few times. God these 'media personalities' seem unpleasant people, both outside and in. Emily did come across much better compared to Pisskiss mind you from the small bits I could stomach.

Regardless of what people think of JRM & GB News & indeed Brexit. She just a bit unpleasant

She was like a privileged just stop oil person. You don't win one on someone by shouting your pre-written lines.

I've got no time for Mogg, but challenging him like that just makes her look like a different cheek of the same ass.

Look at how Musk made a fool of the BBC reporter the other day, that's how you do it. She's not very smart or articulate.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She was like a privileged just stop oil person. You don't win one on someone by shouting your pre-written lines.
She acts like an adolescent. Maybe that's what the audience want? Gawd knows. The bean-counters at LBC know more about what makes their stock price rise than I do. :rolleyes:

"Prosecco, politics and procreating...."What more can you expect from a low grade WAG?

What a rude woman.

Mogg is playing a character and it's pointless wasting your breath debating with him. Nasty man on a nasty channel. But I think I'm out of step with everyone else on this thread for right wingers so I'll respectfully avoid it from now on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.