LBC Chit Chat #8 Steve Allen has left the building

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Littlewood was one of the geniuses behind "Trussonomics" and Kwasi Karteng's mini budget which blew a £30,000,000,000 hole in the UK economy, knocked thousands of pounds off the value of people's pensions and increased the cost of everybody's mortgage.

But as long as James O'Brien is upset, that's the main thing. 🤔🤪🤡
Yeah I'm not sure having O'Brien mildly miffed is worth the pleasure compared to the House of Lords becoming an utter bleeping joke. 🥵 I think the outgoing Tories are just going to ruin as much tit as they can ...

Reactions: 3
Ha, ha. Just seen that Mark Littlewood, one of the IEA people who wind up O'Brien so much is being made a Lord in Liz Truss's resignation honours list

Top, top trolling
If he took the title Lord Littlewood of Tufton Street I fear for the impact on Brian's sanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
For a moment I thinking of that little bald bloke on BBC Dom Littlewood. Actually, I think he'd be good in the Lords, isn't he always chasing crooks?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For a moment I thinking of that little bald bloke on BBC Dom Littlewood. Actually, I think he'd be good in the Lords, isn't he always chasing crooks?
He wouldn't have far to go if he was chasing crooks in the House of Lords. The place is full of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He could start with James O'Briens partner in crime Tom Watson. Baron Watson of Wyre Forest. They were both heavily involved in promoting the lies of the pedophile Carl Beech.

Steve posting once a fortnight feels like the most active he's ever been on socials.
Screenshot_20230325_141115_Twitter.jpg

Anyone hear Humphrey call in on Sangita Myska? :ROFLMAO: Had to turn off, Sangita is awful right now (don't often listen but there's no sport on). She keeps qualifying everything she says and tells people off for mentioning certain things, it's stupid. Having said that a pro-Boris Karen rang in and told Sangita she was being racist for mocking Humphrey's posh voice. (I must admit I thought Humphrey was a wind-up call).

I hate the International Break too...

I caught 10 mins of the Boris bashing in the car but missed the Sir Humphrey bit

I heard the humphrey call and it was so funny, I can't stand sangita sometimes, it's her voice, she just sounds so smug, and I quite liked how the person challenged her for mocking humphrey, and sangita just blatantly assumed she was getting accused of racism against white people on the basis of nothing but the sound of humphreys voice....why assume he's white 🤔🤔🤔 I do love how they trip themselves up so often 🤣

Reactions: 5
Anyone hear Humphrey call in on Sangita Myska? :ROFLMAO: Had to turn off, Sangita is awful right now (don't often listen but there's no sport on). She keeps qualifying everything she says and tells people off for mentioning certain things, it's stupid. Having said that a pro-Boris Karen rang in and told Sangita she was being racist for mocking Humphrey's posh voice. (I must admit I thought Humphrey was a wind-up call).

That call came up on my twitter feed. Christ that Myska creature is vile. The smug, patronising, sneering look at the camera all the way through at someone daring to venture something she disagrees with

That call came up on my twitter feed. Christ that Myska creature is vile. The smug, patronising, sneering look at the camera all the way through at someone daring to venture something she disagrees with
I read it as bemused astonishment at Humphrey. I'm still convinced it was a spoof call and Sangita did well not to burst out laughing.

Ali Miraj did a good phone-in on trans-gender this morning (5am) ... very calm, rational, informative callers. I guess all the people with oppositional defiance disorders don't wake up that early. No way O'Brien could have run a grown-up phone-in like that. He's too scared of being cancelled anyway and won't discuss trans.

Reactions: 5
A quick quest ion. What time did Clive Bull start his programme this morning? Was it 1am or 2am ?!

• Haha
It looks as if Nick Abbot is covering the 10pm slot for Monday and Tuesday, and Ben Kentish, Wednesday and Thursday. Presumably they will get somebody permanent for the programme. I wonder if they will get someone for 4am as well and Ian Payne revert back to cover-work?

Some really unpleasant men called Rachel Johnson last night, keen to slag off teachers and that poor lady who committed suicide. Then again the same this morning, this time slagging-off the migrants. They all seem to be of a similar ilk ... a white man about 55-75, mildly depressed, not very educated and with not a good word to say about anyone or anything. Christ ... the GLOOM. Where's Steve, I miss him.

• Heart
They all seem to be of a similar ilk ... a white man about 55-75, mildly depressed, not very educated and with not a good word to say about anyone or anything. Christ ... the GLOOM.
Soon that will be James......

He will be especially miserable today as Mike Graham has figured that his libel threat is throwing a stone from a glass house.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.