LBC Chit Chat #8 Steve Allen has left the building

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me what is going on with this red banner at the bottom of the clips of James O'Brien? Is it some sort of trial for subtitles or something? I've only noticed it on James' clips.

It's so that you can tell what he's saying without having to listen to his carping voice. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can someone explain to me what is going on with this red banner at the bottom of the clips of James O'Brien? Is it some sort of trial for subtitles or something? I've only noticed it on James' clips.

They're spending the effort to annotate it, presumably they think it's worth the time to increase it's chances of going viral.

Re the red banner. I saw it on a clip last night for a call with Shelagh.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.