LBC Chit Chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes you wonder how she kept it all to herself when she was with the BBC.
It took her a good while to find her groove at LBC. I think it took her a long time to feel comfortable to let go.

There was a caller today who said something about 'they all need shooting' and Shelagh said 'Oh no. Don't say that. I learned the hard way' 🤣

Dreary old Tony Beak on Strictly
Tacky old tart
Cheese is up 32%
Rav Wilding - now there's a talent, Ey Oop Michelle Ackerley lass, Homes Under The Hammer, Philip Serrell, Bargain Hunt
"Steve, loving the show......thanks Roger nobody is able to do what I do"
Man sees Boris Johnson in his Chicken Korma
Even after his death Rock Hudson was losing court cases, good-time boy
Spinach can't have it... interferes with my medication
Lynne's sat on her glasses again

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The online moaners will be out of business if/when we get a Labour government. Our day will have come! :devilish:

Iain Dale appears to be on speed dial around the clock.
Shelagh went to Uni alongside Sir Graham Brady.

Reactions: 1
Just popped in to check. Of the regulars here ('if you are not regular, see Matron, bring your own teaspoon' - the old ones are the best!), whose turn is it to be PM next week ? :D Maybe LBC could do a poll of their listeners!

Just popped in to check. Of the regulars here ('if you are not regular, see Matron, bring your own teaspoon' - the old ones are the best!), whose turn is it to be PM next week ? :D Maybe LBC could do a poll of their listeners!
First candidate that is able to count to 100 gets the job I heard.

The only and I mean ONLY good thing about Boris coming back would be the slim, slim chance of JOB quitting live on air or having a nervous breakdown. Having said that, he'd probably love it due to his Brexit Stockholm Syndrome. :rolleyes:

Ian Payne said he lost £1,000 out of his pension after the KamiKwasi budget.
Positively bristling he was

'Journalistic glee' ? James isn't a journalist though ... he's a broadcaster who once wrote a column on computer games, he didn't even pass shorthand. I've done more than him as a bleeping journalist. :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.