LBC Chit Chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree.

For years I never listened to Ferrari because he just wound me up so much but he doesn't irritate me as much these days so I tune in occasionally.
I also have a love/hate relationship with James. I find him quite a stimulating listen. He annoys me and interests me at the same time. 🤪

I only listen to Nick Abbot ( and occasionally Clive Bull) at the weekend because I find all the weekend presenters very tedious and sanctimonious.

There's so many options out there, you don't have to listen to stuff you don't like. As Nick Abbot says 'there is an off button'.
James O'Brien can be (and often is) smug, arrogant and condescending. He can also be childish and confrontational.

However he has consistently been one of the few voices to accurately illustrate the absurdity of Brexit and to point out the lies and the liars that led to it.

Reactions: 1
New thread time folks ... standby

Here we go ...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.