LBC Chit Chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately Boris has let us down (again) and resigned just as James is coming on air. I'm not listening to the next 3 hours.
"This is the way the world ends" Eh? I agree with you and have switched off too. The sort of nonsense below shows he has no sense of history as even recently there were those dreadful wars started by the Blair government.

Reactions: 1
O'brien is obsessed with the Daily Mail :rolleyes:
Contrast his juvenile antics with the more measured, intelligent comments from Andrew Marr who was on with Tall Tom just before the news.

Unfortunately Boris has let us down (again) and resigned just as James is coming on air. I'm not listening to the next 3 hours.
Jobbie is on the schedule for next week. It could be the usual inability of the website to keep up or perhaps he's persuaded Mrs O'B to change plans.

Please, please, please let the Durham police issue Starmer with an FPN so he'll have to resign too!

"This is the way the world ends" Eh? I agree with you and have switched off too. The sort of nonsense below shows he has no sense of history as even recently there were those dreadful wars started by the Blair government.

He appears to have been taking lessons in insults from the foul-mouthed tribe on the 'other' forum.

Maybe he'll pop over to neighbour Lynn's with them, have some coffee and biscuits.
I've just listened to the first half hour of his show and Lynn drove him to and from the hospital. He's had the all clear; nothing sinister was found. ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've just listened to the first half hour of his show and Lynn drove him to and from the hospital. He's had the all clear; nothing sinister was found. ☺
Are colonoscopies that quick with results? I thought you had to wait a few days or couple weeks for results. Why has he been going for all those tests?

I can't remember what was ever wrong with him initially. I remember him sounding a bit sombre before the time off, then he returned all chirpy again.

Are colonoscopies that quick with results? I thought you had to wait a few days or couple weeks for results. Why has he been going for all those tests?

I can't remember what was ever wrong with him initially. I remember him sounding a bit sombre before the time off, then he returned all chirpy again.
Apparently they show you the pictures they've taken.
He was off for several weeks last year. It started as cystitis and he was on antibiotics but then ended up in hospital. He never said much about it. Presumably it was something embarrassing!

Apparently they show you the pictures they've taken.
He was off for several weeks last year. It started as cystitis and he was on antibiotics but then ended up in hospital. He never said much about it. Presumably it was something embarrassing!
The only thing he's indicated is that it was some sort of prostate trouble.

I hear that there is an all-night party going on at Colin from Windsor's place !

(What's the phrase 'devil you know ....' ?!!)

Iain Dale's 'interview' in Matt Hancock was quite funny, I thought Iain was just going to tell him to duck-off at one point ... I don't think he'll be on the show again, it was utterly pointless. lol.

I hear that there is an all-night party going on at Colin from Windsor's place !

(What's the phrase 'devil you know ....' ?!!)
Better The Devil You Know - Kylie Minogue's 1990 release, it reached No.2 in the UK charts.
This was a turning point for Ms Minogue's image, gone was the wholesome look, in came a more independent, grown-up confidence.

"cultists" time to switch off..
Latest longer than I did. I hate it when James gets high on the smell of his own farts, makes for a terrible show -partly because all of his half-witted sycophants call-in and start parroting what James' has been saying. And he calls Boris fans cultists? Take a look in the mirror mate at your own 'fans'.

If only I could get on and ask him how much he bribes, er I mean, pays his 'therapist'? It's NOT WORKING *bangs on laptop screen*. I'd love to ask James how healthy it is to keep slagging-off a bloke day-in, day-out? I'm no fan of Boris, but I know when he was 9 his mother was locked-up in a mental institution for almost a year and by the age of 14 he had moved 14 times. For someone always banging on about the virtues of mental health you'd think James would at least take that in account when constantly berating Boris. In my mind James and Boris are both deeply flawed a**holes. The only real difference being Boris was Prime Minister of Britain and James was some bloke who talked into a mic on commercial radio.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jobbie is on the schedule for next week. It could be the usual inability of the website to keep up or perhaps he's persuaded Mrs O'B to change plans.
Thank you God - Jobbie is away next week. Tom has landed the prime slots this week and next, thanks to holidays.

Latest longer than I did. I hate it when James gets high on the smell of his own farts, makes for a terrible show -partly because all of his half-witted sycophants call-in and start parroting what James' has been saying. And he calls Boris fans cultists? Take a look in the mirror mate at your own 'fans'.

If only I could get on and ask him how much he bribes, er I mean, pays his 'therapist'? It's NOT WORKING *bangs on laptop screen*. I'd love to ask James how healthy it is to keep slagging-off a bloke day-in, day-out? I'm no fan of Boris, but I know when he was 9 his mother was locked-up in a mental institution for almost a year and by the age of 14 he had moved 14 times. For someone always banging on about the virtues of mental health you'd think James would at least take that in account when constantly berating Boris. In my mind James and Boris are both deeply flawed a**holes. The only real difference being Boris was Prime Minister of Britain and James was some bloke who talked into a mic on commercial radio.
Messages like this will play on Brian's ego....

• Haha
I tuned into LBC at 12 today. By 1205 we'd had 'I went to public school'. By 1245 I thought 'you really, really need this holiday James'. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Marr now 'saying what he thinks', something he said he couldn't do at the BBC.
I heard his show in full last night, for the first time, it was good.
He's a knowledgeable chap, an hour in length is about right though as the image of his huge wingnuts quivering get the better of me.

• Haha

It’s the lack of interest about what genuinely makes people tick that gets me. James has to have his pantomime villains, and acknowledging them as 3D people is inconceivable to him. I find that so boring because it means he always misses the most interesting part of any story.

The obsession with Boris is really quite disturbing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.