LBC Chit Chat #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she’s a nasty liar isn’t she.
If you could hear what anyone was saying (they were all talking over each other) then the person who seem to be making stuff up seemed Cleverly who was adopting the Tory tactic this election of throwing random figures around as if they a fact. His argument that hordes of migrants are waiting in Calais for Labour victory before launching themselves into the sea was beyond laughable too given the record numbers who have already arrived this year!
Thank God these people will be out of power shortly.

Reactions: 2
Imagine a phone in on the topic 'who do you hate more, Dianne Abbott or David Lammy' that turned out to be 2 hours of untrammelled hate and bile ?

Reactions: 1
I could live forever and still wouldn't have the time to listen to the bore fest and hate fest that now pass as radio debate and discussion. Thank God for podcasts 😹

A bit awkward for Jimbo with people obviously spending money and enjoying themselves.

Anyway how old are his daughters now? Surely he could have let them go on their own without a party pooper for company.

After all the streets of London are perfectly safe under the glorious reign of Mayor Khan.
I would imagine James is a laugh a minute on a night out. He'd be imagining Tory conspiracies and Brexit negatives coming at him from every direction! He no doubt told his daughter that the bottle of water she'd just paid £3 for would have been much cheaper if we'd remained in the EU.:p!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I googled to find out where the actual duck our (presumed) future foreign secretary is and this came up tops.
Move over Jobby, pass the champagne. The trotters will be well and truly up when they get in! 🍾 🥂

Good grief! That's his street cred up the swanee! :oops:

Tric awards today, Matt Chorley left his Times radio show early as he was nominated for 'News Presenter of The Year'. The grey goose will be being chugged and all kinds of profanities uttered somewhere behind a gated enclave in Brentford
Nigel Farage beat Susanna Reid (who James thinks is very good) for 'Best News Presenter' and GB News also won something else (with Eamon Holmes?). Waaagh .... CBeeebies cleaning-up! I'm no fan of GB News, but it is bleeping hilarious to me that they beat out the more mainstream channels. No doubt James will poo-poo these awards now or more likely not even mention it. Hilarious.

Nigel Farage beat Susanna Reid (who James thinks is very good) for 'Best News Presenter' and GB News also won something else (with Eamon Holmes?). Waaagh .... CBeeebies cleaning-up! I'm no fan of GB News, but it is bleeping hilarious to me that they beat out the more mainstream channels. No doubt James will poo-poo these awards now or more likely not even mention it. Hilarious.
The TRIC awards used to be called The Sony Awards, just for radio, and did have some prestige but it seems to be mostly TV now. I also think you have to be in it to win it and LBC don't bother to offer up anybody for consideration.

The Lammys already seem to be living like Lords.
---
I'm opting for no mention at all but another few pins stuck into his Farridge voodoo doll.

• Haha
Nigel Farage has bested James yet again.

If this was a boxing match the referee would have stopped it ages ago.

Nigel Farage has bested James yet again.

If this was a boxing match the referee would have stopped it ages ago.
I can't face listening. Keep us informed. Rather than mock GB News, which is easy I admit, the more established presenters on established networks should try to up their own game and/or just ignore them. Again, Nigel, GBeebies, Boris ... all these things James professes to despise allow him to pay his bills. It's an absurd position. Believe it or not, a poll quoted in Private Eye revealed that viewers of GB News are more likely to vote Labour than any other party ... No, I couldn't quite believe it either! (Nor I suspect can the owners of GB News). :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile James will have spent much of the night with an emptying bottle of Grey Goose in one hand and his phone showing this in the other.

"Aahh here we go...Shaun in Surrey writes"

Fat Ferrari you far right media puppet junior doctors in your sights today are they fat man

"Very well composed today, thanks Shaun"
😬

• Haha