LBC Chit Chat #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just Stop Oil attempting to break into the Gated Pile?
Actually that might be what happened. Some yob/protestors/activists (delete as appropriate) making themselves known in a not friendly way near his abode. Given he said he'd be back for sure tomorrow means it can't have been anything medical

Actually that might be what happened. Some yob/protestors/activists (delete as appropriate) making themselves known in a not friendly way near his abode. Given he said he'd be back for sure tomorrow means it can't have been anything medical
Who gives a duck. Frankly. It was nice to have Mother Superior on actually, instead of a Brexit fixated Robert Killroy-Silk wannabe troll.

Reactions: 1
The wife was home baking a batch of her organic dog biscuits and a tea towel went up in flames.

• Haha
Did the latest coffee enema finally kick in?
Gated piles can be excruciating. Just Don't Stop Castor Oil.

James has pushed on through though and lives to fight another day.
---
Who gives a duck. Frankly. It was nice to have Mother Superior on actually, instead of a Brexit fixated Robert Killroy-Silk wannabe troll.
MS getting in a trial run for her Election Night marathon shortly.

t
Jimbo's cross with Farridge again. Don't think I'll bother. 😴
James and his ilk need Brexit, Trump, Farridge, etc. etc. because they know legacy media is dying on its bleeping arse as people (especially young people) consume media in alternative ways these days. It's only going to get more desperate and pathetic.

I wonder what this silly woman will talk about once she's achieved her aim. She'll have to find another band-wagon to climb aboard.

1719728355244.jpeg

• Heart
I wonder what this silly woman will talk about once she's achieved her aim. She'll have to find another band-wagon to climb aboard.

View attachment 3025362
Back to selling SunLife over 60 plans on afternoon tv adverts
😬
It's the past year or so that she has styled herself as a social media political activist, she voted Tory for years & was a pal of Michelle Mone lol
Attention seeking of the highest order.

Reactions: 4
She'll join any bandwagon which will give her a prominent platform. Being limited to Sunday afternoons on LBC doesn't really cut it.

Will she reinvent herself as a soap star? No acting skillz required. Or will she go on tour/write a tome about her rise to fame from extreme poverty as a child to superstardom whilst remaining "humble and modest" now? James could take her under his privileged wing of course.
---
Lammy looks set to be ousted as incoming FS by David Milliband.

Will he do an Iain Dale and ask for his job back? Please no.....

Reactions: 3
Third week running the Telegraph has had this half page ad. It's too large for my scanner to show it all! I don't know if it's in all the Sunday papers but it must be costing Global a fortune just to have it in the DT.

1719737082381.jpeg

She's hardly a good advert for following NICE guidelines in terms of healthy weight maintenance. Type 2 diabetes candidate?

Iain appears to think 'majority' means every seat over 325, rather than the total of the Opposition seats subtracted from the Government figure. Not like this is the sort of thing one would expect a political commentator of decades to know...

It is going to be a long night in a gated residence near Brentford.

Explaining how it can be that the satisfaction with the glorious all-conquering EU is such that the French have er voted as they have today.......

Voters for the RN will of course be "racists" and "thickos" and "bovine"

In fact we may see all the words from Billy's Briengo game.