LBC Chit Chat #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the way to do it....

I live in Surrey and know a "Shaun"...I think Ferrari welcomes his consistent "input" and enjoys the ripostes which are always spot on.

Keep 'em coming,, Shaun. Develop your vocab even further because you know it makes sense.

Reactions: 1
That's the way to do it....

I live in Surrey and know a "Shaun"...I think Ferrari welcomes his consistent "input" and enjoys the ripostes which are always spot on.

Keep 'em coming,, Shaun. Develop your vocab even further because you know it makes sense.
Nick's detractors seem as concerned with his size as his views. Shaun and all those on the dark side never fail to include 'fat' in their insults. I wonder if they'd find him so annoying if he was more sylphlike. 😀

• Haha
Wonder what has happened to JOB? He had to leave quite abruptly and Nick is back. James sounded quite upset before going to the break.

Family emergency apparently. Hope all is well
---
They've asked Sheila to eat her breakfast as quickly as possible and get on air, I'd give it an hour minumum

• Haha
Reactions: 2
---
They've asked Sheila to eat her breakfast as quickly as possible and get on air, I'd give it an hour minumum
I hope it nothing too nasty. I know we give him a harsh time on here but I'm sure that nobody wants a genuine personal crisis for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
---
You wasn't wrong about Sheila!

James sounded quite upset, as much as he irritates me, I do hope he and his family are ok.

Reactions: 2
Barely a shred of sympathy on the dark side for JOB, most just aiming bile at Ferrari

Log onto here and every poster is wishing him well

Says it all really

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I tuned in when Nick was taking over...Awful situation for James and must be serious. He can't have wanted his listeners to be aware of very private stuff.

Well yes...but this may be really bad and a huge shock? I'm probably catastrophising though. Let's hope so.
It's hard to feel sympathy for someone who acts-out in such a hateful way on a daily basis for 25 years. But I'am with you. Obviously.

• Wow