LBC Chit Chat #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's donned the priest outfit today and has a series of idiot callers on their knees before him begging for forgiveness

• Haha
Reactions: 2
8 years on and O'brien is on about Brexit this morning.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE FOOD IN SHOPS ANYMORE
Food prices have risen across the globe.
This will be like when he predicted chronic fuel shortages & riots in Tunbridge Wells becoming commonplace.
Yeah, I put it on at 11:05, turned off at 11:06. Bloody ridiculous.

Yeah, I put it on at 11:05, turned off at 11:06. Bloody ridiculous.
An incredibly lazy broadcaster is James, dipped his toes into the SNP stuff yesterday for 40 minutes, the callers must have been hand-picked.
I'm off to Serenade Radio for Instrumental Hour 😬

I take it Natasha Devon royally screwed up over the weekend. This is quite the apology. Even giving her fee to charity.

• Wow
I take it Natasha Devon royally screwed up over the weekend. This is quite the apology. Even giving her fee to charity.
Geezus, all this does my nut in. :rolleyes: Natasha was probably worried about being ex-communicated by the Primrose Hill set.

• Haha
Geezus, all this does my nut in. :rolleyes: Natasha was probably worried about being ex-communicated by the Primrose Hill set.
I'm wondering if Sangita is in a similar situation and refusing to apologise?

It is such a contentious subject I'm not surprised James is sticking to Brexit. As is usual with these things we have Israeli propaganda and Palestinian propaganda and the truth falls somewhere in between.

Reactions: 3

It is such a contentious subject I'm not surprised James is sticking to Brexit. As is usual with these things we have Israeli propaganda and Palestinian propaganda and the truth falls somewhere in between.
People should feel free to express a fair-minded, honest opinion without fear of being 'cancelled' though. It's so scary and depressing. Tolerance seems to be in very short supply these days. I mean, I can just about tolerate James and I mostly choose not to listen ... what I don't do is write endless complaints to OfCom. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
People should feel free to express a fair-minded, honest opinion without fear of being 'cancelled' though. It's so scary and depressing. Tolerance seems to be in very short supply these days. I mean, I can just about tolerate James and I mostly choose not to listen ... what I don't do is write endless complaints to OfCom. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Agreed. I think in Natasha's case it wasn't an opinion that was the problem. She herself said it was repeating erroneous information.

Reactions: 1

Isn't there the famous saying "the first casualty of war is the truth".

James will be sticking to Brexit in 2045. Younger people wont even know it happened and will wonder what that strange old man keeps going on about?

Reactions: 1
Agreed. I think in Natasha's case it wasn't an opinion that was the problem. She herself said it was repeating erroneous information.
I don't recall Jobby giving a fulsome apology for backing the lies paedophile Carl Beech fed him about various elderly men whose lives were made a misery as a result.

I don't recall Jobby giving a fulsome apology for backing the lies paedophile Carl Beech fed him about various elderly men whose lives were made a misery as a result.
He didn't, just a generic 'he fooled all of us'. Weak and cowardly, but who's surprised ?
---

The hypocrisy is beyond belief. The Natasha Devon who penned this

LBC Views: Why Depp v Heard shows us #MeToo is far from over - LBC

'Women, conversely, will have their every misdemeanour, every questionable action, even every sartorial choice scrutinised and are more likely to be instinctually disbelieved unless they can produce a dossier of water-tight evidence'

Unless they're jewish obviously

Last edited:
Nice to see Devon squirming to keep a part time job. The desperation of these people to be in the spotlight says a great deal. Absolutely pathetic.

Nice to see Devon squirming to keep a part time job. The desperation of these people to be in the spotlight says a great deal. Absolutely pathetic.
The desperation for attention hints at something far deeper and in some ways, sadder. Natasha isn't the only one. So many of her type seem only able to gain personal fullfillment by either living their lives in the public eye or being the centre of attention. I know I always say this and it's boring, but to me it smacks of not enough hugs from mummy and daddy growing-up. What makes it even more bizarre to me is that broadcast media is such a seedy industry, full of odd characters. I won't ramble on with my cod psychology... :ROFLMAO:

Vanessa Feltz moving to LBC. Saturdays 3-6.
Was that Myska’s slot? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.