LBC Chit Chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange how LBC presenters are so eager to discuss and condemn a couple of hundred right wing protesters but are ignoring the 300,000 'peace' marchers. No mention of banners calling the PM and HS coconuts, nothing about war memorials draped in the Palestinian flag, the wearing of Hamas style headbands, the inflammatory chants, masked faces or firework missiles aimed at police. Have they arrested the woman screaming, on camera, 'death to all Jews? And what about this charmer?
1699781536206.jpeg

I'm not condoning the anti-peace march mob but a bit of balance is needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not condoning the right-wing thugs either, but if there was a serious world war some of those blokes would be used as cannon-fodder as the likes of O'Brien hid at University studying ancient Scottish poetry.

Reactions: 8
Strange how LBC presenters are so eager to discuss and condemn a couple of hundred right wing protesters but are ignoring the 300,000 'peace' marchers. No mention of banners calling the PM and HS coconuts, nothing about war memorials draped in the Palestinian flag, the wearing of Hamas style headbands, the inflammatory chants, masked faces or firework missiles aimed at police. Have they arrested the woman screaming, on camera, 'death to all Jews? And what about this charmer?
View attachment 2566507

The tactic being used by the police seems to be leave them be to march then catch them later. The police have been asking for information about the woman above. She has been identified.

I assume the police feel, because of the numbers marching, it's safer and peace preserving to get them later. I saw a video of a PC talking to a veteran and he said 'there's more of them than us' ... this was a few days ago near the cenotaph.

The organisers certainly didn't like Peter Tatchell's placard and yet it probably had the best sentiment. However is did criticise HAMAS.

Maybe the LBC presenters could focus on why 'Death To All The Jews' is trending.

The right wing nut jobs just muddied the waters and made the 'peace march' look peaceful. They should have stayed away (obviously they weren't going to because they wanted a fight).

I'm just watching the Cenotaph. I think we'll be OK.

Reactions: 3
There are some truly hateful people out there. Thank goodness all was peaceful at the Cenotaph. Can't imagine what The Glorious Dead would make of the world we have today.
---
There are some truly hateful people out there. Thank goodness all was peaceful at the Cenotaph. Can't imagine what The Glorious Dead would make of the world we have today.

Reactions: 4
Braverman sacked so Jobbie will be beside himself with glee. If Cleverly replaces her then he'll be frantically searching for dirt on him for today's show content.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
David Cameron spotted going into No.10, guy on BBC news says he may be about to become Foreign Secretary.

Braverman sacked so Jobbie will be beside himself with glee. If Cleverly replaces her then he'll be frantically searching for dirt on him for today's show content.
The phrase, be careful for what you wish for springs to mind. To late for Suella to go into the jungle with Nige?

Baronet David "call me Dave" Cameron appointed Foreign Secretary :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
David "call me Dave" Cameron appointed Foreign Secretary :oops:
He wasn't a bad P.M. until Brexit. I'd be more bothered if Sunak had resurrected Mrs May. 😖
---
https://twitter.com/IainDale
Iain Dale .
For moderate, centrist, socially liberal, fiscal conservatives like me, today is a very good day. Out with the appalling Suella, in with someone with experience, political heft and respect. A big welcome back to @David_Cameron. 'Daddy's home', as someone just texted me.
---
He wasn't a bad P.M. until Brexit. I'd be more bothered if Sunak had resurrected Mrs May. 😖
---
Iain Dale .
For moderate, centrist, socially liberal, fiscal conservatives like me, today is a very good day. Out with the appalling Suella, in with someone with experience, political heft and respect. A big welcome back to @David_Cameron. 'Daddy's home', as someone just texted me.
Blimey, Iain must have gone like the clappers to get this written and in print straight away. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/11/13/david-camerons-return-can-only-be-good-news/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I liked Cameron. That was a conservative party I understood. He should never have called the referendum (IMO) but I think he knows that.

Actually, I think he should have called the referendum because there was obviously an appetite for it and the result showed it was what the public wanted. However, he made a very poor job of arguing the Remain case. He can take a full responsibility for that.

Probably the most astute thing Rishi has done tbh. Something for the more traditionalist Conservative voter to grab onto.

Nick Abbot can dig out his Cameron soundbites now.

I've never heard a radio presenter try and flog their book live on air so much as Jobby. Is he in financial trouble or something? :ROFLMAO: Maybe he wants to raise his profile so that he can break America like The Beetles.

I've never heard a radio presenter try and flog their book live on air so much as Jobby. Is he in financial trouble or something? :ROFLMAO: Maybe he wants to raise his profile so that he can break America like The Beetles.
It's pathetic. I get embarrassed for him when he blathers on about it.

"How They Broke America"....the Companion Tome?

Waiting for Suella to bring out a Christmas blockbuster.."A Braverman New World"
---
It's pathetic. I get embarrassed for him when he blathers on about it.
Number 4 in The Sunday Times' Best Selling Non Fiction charts don'tcha know? Nadine Dorries at Number 1

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.