LBC Chit Chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only do you get banned for not being part of the cliquey groupthink, you can't even read what they're saying now (admittedly not very hard to guess)
I'll be sorry if they've made the Forums unavailable to non-members. I enjoy reading the comments and criticisms of TV shows I've watched. And, yes, I do get a laugh out of the LBC thread!

Oli Dugmore, oh dear. Cannot decide who is worse between him and Marina Purkiss. However classic brilliant caller really put him in his place this morning just before 6.30. It is really worth a listen.

Edited to add. I can still log in to DS and nothing new over there as they think Oli did a fantastic job with caller Nigel who I referred to above. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Oli Dugmore, oh dear. Cannot decide who is worse between him and Marina Purkiss. However classic brilliant caller really put him in his place this morning just before 6.30. It is really worth a listen.

Edited to add. I can still log in to DS and nothing new over there as they think Oli did a fantastic job with caller Nigel who I referred to above. 🤣
I was just going to post about this. Wasn't Nigel brilliant! He was angry, had all the correct facts and, most importantly, highly articulate. He ripped the Jobbyclone Dugdale to shreds. He tried to respond but had no answers. TBF he didn't cut the caller off, as certain others might have done.

Jobbie moved some time ago. He's now living in a gated estate in Brentford. And Khalife was arrested in Northolt, so he was spared the bad luck of running into the world's most boring egomaniac!
---
That's weird - DS won't let me read Forums.
A gated estate eh? Maybe he could offer to house some of the migrants destined for the pox-ridden Bibby Stockholm?
---
I was just going to post about this. Wasn't Nigel brilliant! He was angry, had all the correct facts and, most importantly, highly articulate. He ripped the Jobbyclone Dugdale to shreds. He tried to respond but had no answers. TBF he didn't cut the caller off, as certain others might have done.
I missed this as switched off at 615am..Good for Nigel. Jobby would have put him in Idiots' Corner no doubt.

She should stand for parliament then if she's speaking for the public and not just a gobshite, let's see how many votes she gets. As many as she got on Strictly I would guess. Who reads The Times these days? People who want to hear the opinion of an ex gameshow assistant host? World gone mad I tell thee ... MAD. o_O

Reactions: 5
You're still a member though. I wonder if they've made it members only can read? Never mind, no loss. Mainly used it for Strictly spoilers. The LBC thread will just be shouting into the ether even more than they do now. 🤣

You're still a member though. I wonder if they've made it members only can read? Never mind, no loss. Mainly used it for Strictly spoilers. The LBC thread will just be shouting into the ether even more than they do now. 🤣
Drat! I'd forgotten the Strictly spoiler thread. We'll have to find another. I'd still like to know why D'S have done it.

Drat! I'd forgotten the Strictly spoiler thread. We'll have to find another. I'd still like to know why D'S have done it.
So nobody can read some of the bile that's being spouted, I cannot see any other reason.
It's gone from being one of the best entertainment forums to a bit of a laughing stock, all self-inflicted by bad/non-existent moderation.
Tattle puts it to shame.

Reactions: 3
Speaking of grifting we now can see clearly why James O'Brien's favourite lawyer is supporting Vorderman.

He sure was as was Jason from Marylebone who was equally as articulate and actually had Oli agreeing with the points he was making. Funny though how on DS the view is Oli put Nigel in his place 😅

Reactions: 1
Very strange behaviour for a website that presumably relies on readers clicks, bunch of wackos 😂

Reactions: 3
DS forums back up for us exiles to read. Some interesting posts in the last couple of days on the GB News thread there. If you bear in mind that they are in the main psychopaths who are terrified of their own shadow, and even more terrified of views they don't agree with, the going private for a day may make sense.

DS forums back up for us exiles to read. Some interesting posts in the last couple of days on the GB News thread there. If you bear in mind that they are in the main psychopaths who are terrified of their own shadow, and even more terrified of views they don't agree with, the going private for a day may make sense.
You'll have to translate for those of us who are unable to read any of the threads on Forums. We're banned from reading all the posts.

You'll have to translate for those of us who are unable to read any of the threads on Forums. We're banned from reading all the posts.
Digital spy is fully accessible to non logged in visitors
If your logged in and banned maybe not
Maybe just log out and look

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.