Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Green screen. The tube station, supermarket etc often just a static image. He isn’t doing the dancing in public most of the time.

He has no co ordination to the music LOL Doesn’t dance to the beat of the music & his man boobies need binding or something similar to sucky in knickers us ladies can get but for moobs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How anyone can gift these idiot I'll never know! Absolutely no shame in saying 'send these gifts so WE can get up the board' can't stand these beggy bastards never done a day's work in their life it's disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He hasn't seem his mum for weeks, goes to see and jumps on live 😳 .. the man can't keep away. bleeping greedy fucker.. money money money

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He hasn't seem his mum for weeks, goes to see and jumps on live 😳 .. the man can't keep away. bleeping greedy fucker.. money money money

A greedy fat bleep he is . Said on the live “ Oh I have gifted 1000 quid myself this week” Yeah you fat mess you’ve gifted other peoples money . He is such a Tiktok superstar and not once has he done anything good with his account for charity . He is a fat lazy bastard his whole family is his mum is a penis chaser , his brother needs to get a job learning disability or not . It’s the sister I feel for she must be mortified being related to them lot

A greedy fat bleep he is . Said on the live “ Oh I have gifted 1000 quid myself this week” Yeah you fat mess you’ve gifted other peoples money . He is such a Tiktok superstar and not once has he done anything good with his account for charity . He is a fat lazy bastard his whole family is his mum is a penis chaser , his brother needs to get a job learning disability or not . It’s the sister I feel for she must be mortified being related to them lot
Totally agree with everything you've said..
The mother is desperate for sone dick!
I'd love him to lose his account

When I first joined tt I felt a bit embarrassed that I was in somebodies live and they were genuinely chatting to mates etc . I've had a break and gone on tt again and If I click live there are randomers doing a grow party there is no chats or content chatting its just purely begging I'm over it
20 grand for the top ranking tt will pay them I'm seriously not jealous where has the content gone. Lawrence started a weight loss programe that's stopped but he's got his silly mum on it now
He's sitting at his front door waiting for wedging gifts
Watchdog needs to sort this out ASAP

He is a fat lazy bastard his whole family is his mum is a penis chaser , his brother needs to get a job learning disability or not . It’s the sister I feel for she must be mortified being related to them lot
I'm pretty sure this whole family is inbred, if what the stepfather said about his brother is true then he should be in a secure unit, and let's not forget that sexual Innuendo vid his mum did with his brother 😳
I'm guessing James's mum and family haven't heard about the dark side of Lawrence's family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw the presents he gave her,amongst them 40ciggies and a lighter,more ££ she has to spend

I'm pretty sure this whole family is inbred, if what the stepfather said about his brother is true then he should be in a secure unit, and let's not forget that sexual Innuendo vid his mum did with his brother 😳
I'm guessing James's mum and family haven't heard about the dark side of Lawrence's family.
That Nana Bea thinks a television company should film their wedding.
My Big Fat Gay Wedding

• Haha
How mean is Lawrence, he bought he mum a load of cheap Tat from holiday. Lawrence you went in Duty Free why not a bottle of perfume.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How mean is Lawrence, he bought he mum a load of cheap Tat from holiday. Lawrence you went in Duty Free why not a bottle of perfume.
Every one gets cheap tat gifts 🙈😂 my lot get fridge magnets local sweets & a ornament . It’s a tradition . 😂😂

I saw the presents he gave her,amongst them 40ciggies and a lighter,more ££ she has to spend

My Big Fat Gay Wedding
Don’t get me started on her 😂😂😂 I can’t stand her .

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Reactions: 1
200 smokes would have cost him next to nothing in Turkey, imagine handing over 40 and thinking your marvellous 🙄

Reactions: 2
200 smokes would have cost him next to nothing in Turkey, imagine handing over 40 and thinking your marvellous 🙄
He didn't go to Turkey, he went to crete 😄.maybe he thought she sponges of him enough, she always asking him to pay for things.. I think her favourite saying is... oh lawl can treat me.. lawl send me a lion..
It was all a load of tat she got, but maybe he thought that's all she deserved 🤣

Reactions: 4
Every one gets cheap tat gifts 🙈😂 my lot get fridge magnets local sweets & a ornament . It’s a tradition . 😂😂

She thinks she's a star because she was on Blankety Blank &Come Dine With Me

He didn't go to Turkey, he went to crete 😄.maybe he thought she sponges of him enough, she always asking him to pay for things.. I think her favourite saying is... oh lawl can treat me.. lawl send me a lion..
It was all a load of tat she got, but maybe he thought that's all she deserved 🤣
😂😂😂😂 Dunno where I got Turkey from ! Yeah load of crap, both of them are scroungers in my opinion. She’s as odd as 2 left feet as well !

• Haha

Join her tattle thread....you're not alone 🤣

Reactions: 1
Where's his dad gone?
I'm wondering if he's as accepting about his sexuality as he made out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.