Lawrencetiktok90 #6 I vow to Control, Eat and Beg 24/7 until Mugs do us part!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he said that James made the apple crumble and that they made home made custard so it was a healthier options. James has done a tiktok showing that it was shop bought full of fat custard! Lying bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So he's on battling some Dentist tomorrow night. come help him battle he says.
This is endless isnt it

Reactions: 4
Love the fact he is making excuses for slimming world already before he has even been to class to start again come on Lawrence just admit it u ain’t bothered anymore

Reactions: 6
Shovelling food down his gob at 11 at night, how is that content creation ?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does Lawrence have a blue tick? I’ve just seen the post with the ninja and thought his name looked different and there’s no blue tick or am I just imagining it🙈😂

Reactions: 2
Now he’s having a new puppy, he can’t look after the one he has never mind a puppy,

something else to palm off on his mother in a month or two I suppose!!

How the hell is he going to train a puppy when he's on live 24/7 😳 Poor patch doesn't get regular walks or toilet breaks so imagine the smell with a puppy peeing all over.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
His young sister is being harassed by an ex boyfriend who smashed her mother's car,I thought she was only about 14?
The mother also has a stalker,it's really sad that a young teen has to witness violence at such a young age

His young sister is being harassed by an ex boyfriend who smashed her mother's car,I thought she was only about 14?
The mother also has a stalker,it's really sad that a young teen has to witness violence at such a young age
Im amazed to read this, i thought his sister seemed the type to just sit in her room kinda too shy, shows what i know.
His mam having a stalker, well she has been kinda begging for a man lately. No one deserves to go through the trauma of a stalker its horrendous.

Reactions: 4
Omg my blood is boiling he now has another dog he is always shoving patch off to others an as for cat or cats them aswell now gifters have paid for a dog wtf he is a right begging horrid man 😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
Omg my blood is boiling he now has another dog he is always shoving patch off to others an as for cat or cats them aswell now gifters have paid for a dog wtf he is a right begging horrid man 😡😡😡
2 dogs in a small flat ? Is he for real ?

Is it just me or has the 'hate' turned up a notch in his comments lately?

I've avoided looking at his videos for a few days because he does my head in, but I saw a few this morning and it looked like 90% hate for being a begger.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.