Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's sickening,

His step dad said he's a nasty piece of work and doesn't care how he gets money,I'm believing the story about how he mugged off people whilst he was a care worker

He needs to address his addiction to food,he could do a weekly shop,but he loves being around food,he's an addict,watch how he sniffs and looks at the food
Whats the story of when he was a care worker missed that

Reactions: 2
Going back to his tiktok about Tattle, it really pisses me off these freaks keep mentioning Tattle in a bad light, we are just normal people sharing our opinions, just like they do themselves, Trucker gee, Diddy dan, Nasty Nick, Blow job Lawrence etc, they all bad mouth others in vids or on lives! How is it any different to what is posted here???

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Going back to his tiktok about Tattle, it really pisses me off these freaks keep mentioning Tattle in a bad light, we are just normal people sharing our opinions, just like they do themselves, Trucker gee, Diddy dan, Nasty Nick, Blow job Lawrence etc, they all bad mouth others in vids or on lives! How is it any different to what is posted here???
The issue is very simple they have no controll over our comments they can't delete or block they don't like the fact that it's an outlet for honest opinions

He was robbing money from a old lady
Bobby harris1 posted vid of Lawrence complaining about amazon gift He was bought what a joke

Reactions: 7
Why can't he just face time his mother? Why does he brush his hair over the food counter?He's still hoping Ralph Lauren will send him some freebies

Reactions: 5
Why can't he just face time his mother? Why does he brush his hair over the food counter?He's still hoping Ralph Lauren will send him some freebies
Lmao the other night he was at his mums house he's on tiktok in kitchen she's on tiktok in lounge 🤣 😂

The issue is very simple they have no controll over our comments they can't delete or block they don't like the fact that it's an outlet for honest opinions

Bobby harris1 posted vid of Lawrence complaining about amazon gift He was bought what a joke
Bobby_harris1

I was thinking about this last night what if tiktok ever went off the radar how would these begs manage without the cash they rake in ? He definitely wouldn’t be up all through the early hours if he had a JOB ! Likely this word to him not in his vocabulary 🤔

WOW :oops::oops:

He talks like it's actually normal for someone who just posts videos on tiktok to have a list of things strangers can buy them as a 'gift'. B.E.G. Hope this is doing its rounds on there because people like him need exposing.

Entertainment value left the building months ago also, so why are people still giving money ('gifts')? Most likely made up of vulnerable people and those desperate to be noticed by someone who has a big following :mad:

Reactions: 6

He talks like it's actually normal for someone who just posts videos on tiktok to have a list of things strangers can buy them as a 'gift'. B.E.G. Hope this is doing its rounds on there because people like him need exposing.

Entertainment value left the building months ago also, so why are people still giving money ('gifts')? Most likely made up of vulnerable people and those desperate to be noticed by someone who has a big following :mad:
I’ll never understand why people gift these people who sit at home on lives most of the day & beg & wish lists in their bio oh & not forgetting the be “KIND” and some don’t even know the meaning of that word ….how people find this person entertaining I’ll never know !

Reactions: 6

They must be vulnerable I work hard for the tit pay I get and there’s no way I’d come home and go oh I think I’ll send lazy tit £30 of gifts that’ll make me feel happy people are weird x

Reactions: 10
I was thinking about this last night what if tiktok ever went off the radar how would these begs manage without the cash they rake in ? He definitely wouldn’t be up all through the early hours if he had a JOB ! Likely this word to him not in his vocabulary 🤔
The way the cost of living is going up they might soon find out hopefully people start thinking duck this I have bills to pay.

I was arguing on tik tok about begging on the app this helmet starts sticking up for lard boy. So I look turns out he had a thing on his link be my friend for 25 quid a month.

Exactly 💯 especially with fuel bills as well 😡

There is no way people are going to be so generous.

• Wow
I was arguing on tik tok about begging on the app this helmet starts sticking up for lard boy. So I look turns out he had a thing on his link be my friend for 25 quid a month.

There is no way people are going to be so generous.
Hopefully they wake up 🙏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.