Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to his tiktok about Tattle, it really pisses me off these freaks keep mentioning Tattle in a bad light, we are just normal people sharing our opinions, just like they do themselves, Trucker gee, Diddy dan, Nasty Nick, Blow job Lawrence etc, they all bad mouth others in vids or on lives! How is it any different to what is posted here???
They hate tattle life. Because they don't have the back up of the brain dead beetroot gang or Smithy warriors , they are all saying we are trolls , we are not we see what they are all about

Reactions: 10
They hate tattle life. Because they don't have the back up of the brain dead beetroot gang or Smithy warriors , they are all saying we are trolls , we are not we see what they are all about
Totally agree they don’t like it and they’ll just block you on tiktok when you question them different on here tho we are allowed to voice the truth & they HATE it 😂

Reactions: 8
The amount of hate he gets in his comments but doesn't realise he needs to change his attitude.

Reactions: 10
Love that anyone who doesn't kiss ass is a troll for having a open honest opinion your a troll its a joke my god there's women in his live calling him cute and he's an Inspiration but if you say the slightest thing your like a leppar it's a joke

Reactions: 8
Christ. The beginning of his latest dinner video where he's sat chomping with food hanging out of his open mouth before he even speaks is grim. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Narcissists like to control the narrative, they can't do that here and it infuriates them 😝

Can’t watch him eat I feel sick 🤮
Guys he's just been on live everyone moaning about Bobby vid Lawrence started oh I'm not bothered then demanded to know how many views if you not seen it bobby_harris1 please let others know there mass reporting it let's get the views up its upsetting him

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Id just like to understand why he has cutlery on his plate yet uses his fingers that irritates the life out of me!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Lawrence having another hissy fit,he treats his mum terribly,she's got to wait up because he wants his dog back

Reactions: 5
Lawrence having another hissy fit,he treats his mum terribly,she's got to wait up because he wants his dog back
I saw it 31 spoilt child starting sulking because he wants to go out oh I'm not arguing I will come and get him lol mow he's going to ask his dad who by the looks of it can't look after himself

Reactions: 6
I'm sure he can use it for something else. The entitlement he thinks he thinks he has when he didn't even buy it himself 🙄

Reactions: 7
Imagine not editing the beginning of that video. He looked off his bleeping face. It's such a shame he used to SEEM so lovely. I say SEEM because he probably never was.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount of hate he gets in his comments but doesn't realise he needs to change his attitude.
He won't change now, and has burnt his bridges with having any form of 'job' on tiktok because all he does is beg beg beg. He's reliant on nice people, vulnerable people and children to pay his bills.

No entertainment value or story to tell now with his up down up down 'weight loss journey'. Frazzled creator fund with now minimal views, dried up merch he doesn't even hardly promote now and zero brand deals. Don't rate his popularity on his views as a lot will be made up of trolls needing some content. Rate him on his likes. People who haven't even reach the 500k mark get far more likes because their content is enjoyable.

I've only come here because I'm scorned. I've been a huge supporter from the start, until he blocked me for calling him out on his wish (beg) list. His 3.4m following has only not dropped because he's not even relevant enough to reach people's fyp's for them to unfollow.

Don't forget to follow the gifters guys (y)😤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.