Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs to turn the narrative to how hard it is. Because it genuinely is. I've been there and got the t shirt. However with the food he is eating he is going to struggle to lose more.

He adds stuff like tomatoes and mushrooms but he adds it to big portions, not smaller portions to bulk it out. Exercise, whilst excellent for improving health, is going to be limited at his size although it will feel like hard work. The biggest advantage I found with exercise when I was bigger was it was a couple hours of the day I couldn't eat! Once I got lighter, then I was able to extend times and get faster and that when the level of exercise I did made a huge difference.

His current story is same old same old and going nowhere. Basically, it's boring.
Yeah I get that .his portions don't help at all he does need to have less portions and then that will help .I myself have been trying for years but I lost a bit and then I stay the same and then after a while I give up but it's like recurring for me every year 😆. He just needs to be more honest if he's struggling then tell people but then I know it's hard as people will still end up having something to say .I've stopped for over christmas to but obviously the difference is I won't get comments from people but he does but that is kinda his decision as he choose to put it on social media

Reactions: 2
Yeah I get that .his portions don't help at all he does need to have less portions and then that will help .I myself have been trying for years but I lost a bit and then I stay the same and then after a while I give up but it's like recurring for me every year 😆. He just needs to be more honest if he's struggling then tell people but then I know it's hard as people will still end up having something to say .I've stopped for over christmas to but obviously the difference is I won't get comments from people but he does but that is kinda his decision as he choose to put it on social media
I think one very obvious thing that separates him from most people on a weight loss journey, is that he's trying to be famous from it. As a result, I think he's lost sight of what its all actually about and can only focus on the money, views and merchandise.

When he first started, I thought he seemed like a really decent guy and gave him a follow. But as more and more people did the same, he became too focused on that and not his weightloss. Which is kinda sad.

Reactions: 10
I think one very obvious thing that separates him from most people on a weight loss journey, is that he's trying to be famous from it. As a result, I think he's lost sight of what its all actually about and can only focus on the money, views and merchandise.

When he first started, I thought he seemed like a really decent guy and gave him a follow. But as more and more people did the same, he became too focused on that and not his weightloss. Which is kinda sad.
When his mask slipped and he bit that lad Zac and hit his dad with his braces that's what did for him. Then it all came out. I think Mel the Churchill insurance dog and hobosexual road man Ralf had a falling out as well.

And there you have it , ladies and gentlemen a typical Smithy warrior , hangs on every word they say , thinks she is part of the family. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He got too big for his boots. I followed him early on because he appeared to be an inspiration and it was sad to hear his original gastric surgery was cancelled because of covid. But he decided that he was doing so well on his own that he was going to shun the surgery all together and do it by himself. I was very impressed by his mental strength back then. However his true self came through very quickly and he became unlikeable. I believe he is easily led/influenced by others but unfortunately that was his downfall.

off topic slightly but if you really wanna support someone who is trying his best to lose weight with no hidden agenda to become famous etc. follow this guy x

When his mask slipped and he bit that lad Zac and hit his dad with his braces that's what did for him. Then it all came out. I think Mel the Churchill insurance dog and hobosexual road man Ralf had a falling out as well.

And there you have it , ladies and gentlemen a typical Smithy warrior , hangs on every word they say , thinks she is part of the family. 🙄
As I always say, not to be rude, but if I was asked to imagine what a Smithy Family fan looked like, I'd show them her. Vacant eyes, not much going on upstairs. Her favourite book is probably Take a Break magazine.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He got too big for his boots. I followed him early on because he appeared to be an inspiration and it was sad to hear his original gastric surgery was cancelled because of covid. But he decided that he was doing so well on his own that he was going to shun the surgery all together and do it by himself. I was very impressed by his mental strength back then. However his true self came through very quickly and he became unlikeable. I believe he is easily led/influenced by others but unfortunately that was his downfall.

off topic slightly but if you really wanna support someone who is trying his best to lose weight with no hidden agenda to become famous etc. follow this guy x
I follow him but he is another one with a wishlist, a paypal and "cash app". I find this very offputting. You have summed Lawrence up well, I cannot stand him anymore. He has last no weight in months, which is fine but like you and others have said it is what his account was about and is in his bio. I find the way he eats, the massive portions, the stuff he does which is clearly not something someone sober does, the way he broke lockdown rules repeatedly and the Zak thing all incredibly annoying.

Reactions: 7
I only used to go on his account qt point every Thursday to check what he weigh in was as I remember been happy for him as he was meant to have the operation last year just before Christmas and then it cancelled and then he said he was going to do it on his own and that's what made me want to watch him and its just a shame tbh as I did used to enjoy his videos .I'm hoping that now he's back at home that maybe after Christmas when he starts it again he goes back to doing what he did before

Reactions: 4
Looks like he is sleeping on the sofa even though he is back in his flat
That fish tank looks a bit manky too
DD75176E-D9B3-4C46-817A-B3623FB2F75B.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Looking at yesterday's video it's unlikely either of them had slept all night.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched a bit of a live with him.
Mechelle kept typing comments, she asked to duet with him but he said he didn’t want to duet anyone. So she commented that he should phone her later and some other stuff too. He just ignored them, it was quite funny to watch, she’s really annoying!

• Haha
I’ve just watched a bit of a live with him.
Mechelle kept typing comments, she asked to duet with him but he said he didn’t want to duet anyone. So she commented that he should phone her later and some other stuff too. He just ignored them, it was quite funny to watch, she’s really annoying!
She is absolutely mental. How can you be so obsessed with a bloke from another country who eats with his hands?

Have you seen that other one called Nancy who calls anyone brave enough to be negative about Lawrence a 'balloon?' TT makes people lose their grip on reality.

Reactions: 6
She is absolutely mental. How can you be so obsessed with a bloke from another country who eats with his hands?

Have you seen that other one called Nancy who calls anyone brave enough to be negative about Lawrence a 'balloon?' TT makes people lose their grip on reality.
I've seen Michelle commenting saying she's coming to the UK soon .in that case Lawrence needs to hide when she does as she won't leave him alone 😆

• Haha
I'm an early riser but what's going on with Lawrence he's always up and on live Follow the gifters guys.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.