Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike, she is pretty unnerving. Her and that CJ creep me out 😳😳
it also annoys me that she's not on the beat

What's he been up to I've got him blocked
ive also got him blocked cos I cannot stand him, so haven't seen what he's been up to these days, I saw it for months and that was enough for me to block him. Can't stand the bs he comes out with and those eyebrows.. 🥴

Reactions: 3
I've not got him followed or blocked but he's never on my fyp, not that I'm complaining 😆

Reactions: 2
He's always on live now he must be coining it, Merc all posted out today again. Date night tonight.

Just watched a few of his latest videos.

I feel sorry for that James lad. He seems like a genuinely nice and shy lad. Poor lad should run before its too late.

Lawrence looks so big again! Which is weird because he says he's losing, but he physically looks like he's the heaviest he's been in a long time.

Also, his content is absolutely crap now. I thought he'd hit rock bottom before but now...

Reactions: 7
Most of the time he goes live esp at night he literally looks coked up...unless he's on some kind of prescription stimulant perhaps

Reactions: 4
It’s so weird how he’s gone from seeming like a nice, normal guy who was maybe a bit insecure/quiet (I can remember people even making him out to be some sort of hero for looking after and supporting his brother) to now he seems… I don’t know, I can’t quite put my finger on it or know how to explain it but the more he posts the more weird vibes I get from him…

Reactions: 6
I've seen it with most of these tik tockers, the attention goes to their head and they become arrogant.

It’s so weird how he’s gone from seeming like a nice, normal guy who was maybe a bit insecure/quiet (I can remember people even making him out to be some sort of hero for looking after and supporting his brother) to now he seems… I don’t know, I can’t quite put my finger on it or know how to explain it but the more he posts the more weird vibes I get from him…
Yeah, he's just odd now isn't he. He looks like he's on something most of the time. And his videos are so random and odd now.

Reactions: 1
Why does he always claim he’s “busy” and got no time to do anything? The man has no job. He’s got all the time in the world!
Something else that twists my melons is his daily trip to the supermarket/shops. Why not do a big shop for a few days or a week rather than go every single day? It’s madness! He went to good old Waitrose for ingredients to make that steak and kidney pie. Next morning he went to the supermarket just for milk, then he went again that same day for stuff for “Dinnah” baffles me.

Reactions: 6
He says he goes daily because he wants it to be fresh food. I guess 2 days of breakfast and he's probably about eaten all the fruit he buys. I get what he says about bulking meals with fruit and veg but surely there is still a limit with things like that

He's never reduced his portion sizes, no wonder he's not lost any more weight.

He's never reduced his portion sizes, no wonder he's not lost any more weight.
But he's a big guy who needs big portions.
But he's lost 100 stone.
© the fuckwits who fill his head with biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.