Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That universe thing is £500
He said he’d had 6 of them all together too. They’re like £350 to buy and Lawrence gets around half of that. He doesn’t seem hugely grateful for it either. Like he expects it. Then his mum was like so what’s the universe thing, what does it do on the screen.. come on, I think you know what it is. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He must be broke cos that's all I've seen come up is him in that dreadful dressing gown on live dueling that other beg Ralph

He must be broke cos that's all I've seen come up is him in that dreadful dressing gown on live dueling that other beg Ralph
All of them will be broke soon enough. Tiktok was entertaining in lockdown now people are going back to there normal lives

Reactions: 5
I doubt tiktok will go anywhere .yeah might be less people on it but thats all that will happen .its not new its been around for years they dont get rid of it they will just rename it.tiktok has been around since 2016 but before that it was musically which was around for a long time as well . .it was a lot more enjoyable in lockdown through .ive been on it since musucally but got addcited in lockdown haha .lately had enough of it and trying to not be on it as much

Reactions: 5
Mels in hairdressers it all makes sense now why Ralph was so thirsty duelling
I ain't been a hairdressers for about 5 years 😞

Reactions: 3
Mels in hairdressers it all makes sense now why Ralph was so thirsty duelling
I ain't been a hairdressers for about 5 years 😞
I last went for Valentine’s Day 2018 🤣 my hair is past my bum now and I’m desperate to get it cut. But these kids just keep growing and growing on me 🙈

The TT he did from BGT
I can’t think of anything more annoying than to be sat next to him doing a running commentary for. TT vid

Lawrence just said to his mum did you get the cats spayed today.. she went no I’m waiting for the vouchers 😡😡 all that money they both get from gifts and can’t pay full price to protect those cats.

As if he’s just said “I’m one of the biggest tiktokers in this country I think” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absolute beg he is. Banging on about double points so if he got a TikTok universe he’d get £300 in his bank tomorrow, and how he wants a lion 😡 guys got no boundaries.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg he is on live right now clearly under the influence I’d say alcohol he is a joke absolute joke

Reactions: 1
Omg he is on live right now clearly under the influence I’d say alcohol he is a joke absolute joke
Just had a small look, he is on something for sure. Why has he got a tie on his head?

I was blocked by that Nancy woman who's obsessed with him. On the video of his dad, she claimed anyone who criticised it had no idea what mental health is. So, I challenged her and said my mum had a stroke and suffers from mental illness as a result and I wouldn't dream of filming her for TT views so she blocked me 🤣

He could burn down an orphanage and kick some puppies on camera and Michelle and Nancy would still back him.

He’s no shame when it comes to begging for gifts does he 🙈 his mum got a universe last night too. All the little indirect begging worked. She needs to put that £150 towards spaying Callie. Not wait for her vouchers coz she’s on benefits 🙄

• Wow
He’s no shame when it comes to begging for gifts does he 🙈 his mum got a universe last night too. All the little indirect begging worked. She needs to put that £150 towards spaying Callie. Not wait for her vouchers coz she’s on benefits 🙄
What’s a universe ? I haven’t a clue

Its the biggest gift on tiktok when someone gets one it comes up for everyone as well .i think its about £300
Holy moly 🤨

Biggest TikTok gift
It costs the person who’s gifting £350 to buy and Lawrence said he got like £150 of that. TikTok keep the rest
You would have to wonder who is buying the gifts, it’s not like he’s short of a Bob or two

Holy moly 🤨

You would have to wonder who is buying the gifts, it’s not like he’s short of a Bob or two
You should see people like that funkmaster and rickstar and a few others they get about 5 universers a night

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.