Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is I think she would be a good friend just look at how loyal she is to Nick when Lawrence was thinking he was famous it's easy to forget friends or take them for Granted.

Reactions: 4
I just popped on to his live he has got covid heā€™s going on about losing his smell and taste and that he feels sorry for himself because he just want to go out he also keeps calling covid covis for some weird reason

Reactions: 3
I just popped on to his live he has got covid heā€™s going on about losing his smell and taste and that he feels sorry for himself because he just want to go out he also keeps calling covid covis for some weird reason
I saw him post a video reply calling it covis šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø He dodged the question of actually answering if he had it tho. Weird. Prob doesnā€™t want all the backlash coz heā€™s been here there and everywhere the last few weeks.

Reactions: 6
I was surprised to see he fell out with Sare. Wonder what happened there. Is he still friends with the smithys? Arenā€™t they like besties with Sare?

I was surprised to see he fell out with Sare. Wonder what happened there. Is he still friends with the smithys? Arenā€™t they like besties with Sare?
I donā€™t think they are still friends. He was forever ā€œgoing to see my mate Nickā€ and he hasnā€™t mentioned him for weeks possibly months.

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t think they are still friends. He was forever ā€œgoing to see my mate Nickā€ and he hasnā€™t mentioned him for weeks possibly months.
Personally I think after seeing Nick splashing all the money about, he probably requested money from Nick for doing the live where he advised Nick to take the go fund me money, he wanted a piece of the pie for his part in the storyline, Nick said no and things got nasty, Sare will always be team iffy and probably tried to reason with Lawrence but things got.. iffy.. probably resulting in Lawrence threatening to lob mugs at Sare,... just my thoughts šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm getting to look at him for who he actually is he's been poorly said he would have a couple of days off TT to get better he had a couple of hours of the app
He's clinging onto a poor girl with a moustache and beard now that copies his every move, and wants to be like him , her names are karin or nona. They are dueling as we speak
Shes as thick as compacted pig tit and told lies about pregnancies and that her ex broke her jaw and then retracted the fact on TT .
He's fallen out with Sara her with the eyebrows works in a corner shop, smithys mate she won't do him wrong and say why though I bet its all money orientated
Who needs eastenders with these half wits

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm getting to look at him for who he actually is he's been poorly said he would have a couple of days off TT to get better he had a couple of hours of the app
He's clinging onto a poor girl with a moustache and beard now that copies his every move, and wants to be like him , her names are karin or nona. They are dueling as we speak
Shes as thick as compacted pig tit and told lies about pregnancies and that her ex broke her jaw and then retracted the fact on TT .
He's fallen out with Sara her with the eyebrows works in a corner shop, smithys mate she won't do him wrong and say why though I bet its all money orientated

I think her and nick were more than just friend's at one stage. Apparently he's well known for doing that. I see on this ages ago by someone who knows him living in the same area

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nick seemed to distance himself from Lawrence when all the drama happened. He used the excuse Nick was busy all the time when people asked if heā€™d seen him but I think Nick knew he couldnā€™t be getting involved in anyone elseā€™s drama when he had enough of his own. As for Sare itā€™s weird, she did stick by Lawrence through all his drama but then she fell out with that Jan woman who Lawrence is still friends with? Then fell out with Lawrence. She said on one live he was supposed to be coming to see her and take her a kitten? Then the next thing it was they had a ā€˜disagreementā€™ about something. Now theyā€™ve fallen out.
Lawrence seems like a spoilt brat, disagree with him and he throws his toys out the pram, if you donā€™t chase him he wonā€™t speak to you again.

Reactions: 5
I think people just get fed up with him really quickly none of his ā€œfriendsā€ stay around for long enough

Reactions: 5
Sure he said earlier he ainā€™t sticking to his plan of eating healthy as itā€™s Xmas so she will start again in the new year like ok Lawrence thatā€™s your excuse every week ainā€™t it lol šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
She just shaved her hair pretty much what a mess, why is she ok to spend money on everything but a hairdresser.

Have you seen he's claiming he's into XL shirts now. 95% of his comments are saying they don't believe him. Why does he talk nonsense? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Have you seen he's claiming he's into XL shirts now. 95% of his comments are saying they don't believe him. Why does he talk nonsense? šŸ˜‚
He was stuffing sweets in his gob last night on live

Reactions: 2

She is tit at making people laugh as well. She fall out with the mug chucker yet wait and see. Like I'm just Sare from the shop did and the pest in the vest and Zak.
I don't mean to be rude, but she has to have one of the most annoying faces I've ever seen šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.