Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She is tit at making people laugh as well. She fall out with the mug chucker yet wait and see. Like I'm just Sare from the shop did and the pest in the vest and Zak.
If someone has power of attorney over their own finances they can’t be classed as vulnerable? Amazing logic from mel there

Reactions: 6
If someone has power of attorney over their own finances they can’t be classed as vulnerable? Amazing logic from mel there
She's as dumb as she looks! I remember a vulnerable person living in my mum's street, now and then you would see someone from maybe social services visit him, lived on his own and would collect his benefits himself from the local post office, didn't take long for a group of teenagers to notice that, they started knocking at his flat and asking if he could help them out as their mum needed money for gas/electricity or food until she got paid.

This had gone on for a couple of months to the point 3 or 4 different people would blag most his benefits of him on one payday! Eventually police got involved and he was moved out his flat.

So according to space raiders logic, all that was ok? He wasn't a victim? Served him right? She needs to take a good long look in the mirror and realise what filthy scum she's supporting :mad:

• Sad
  • Wow
She's as dumb as she looks! I remember a vulnerable person living in my mum's street, now and then you would see someone from maybe social services visit him, lived on his own and would collect his benefits himself from the local post office, didn't take long for a group of teenagers to notice that, they started knocking at his flat and asking if he could help them out as their mum needed money for gas/electricity or food until she got paid.

This had gone on for a couple of months to the point 3 or 4 different people would blag most his benefits of him on one payday! Eventually police got involved and he was moved out his flat.

So according to space raiders logic, all that was ok? He wasn't a victim? Served him right? She needs to take a good long look in the mirror and realise what filthy scum she's supporting :mad:

He is supposed to have stolen cash of an old woman before when he was a home help according to his stepfather whether it's true or not I don't know . But I wouldn't put it past the wrong un. As for Mel she got married to that road man Ralf . No one falls in love faster than someone who needs a place to live. He is a homosexual , driving her car paid for from her disability allowance so he can film tic toks with it. 🙄

• Wow
It's 10 days from symptoms not the test so ot might be 10 days. I've not watched anything of his in a while so not sure when the symptoms started

Reactions: 2
He is supposed to have stolen cash of an old woman before when he was a home help according to his stepfather whether it's true or not I don't know . But I wouldn't put it past the wrong un. As for Mel she got married to that road man Ralf . No one falls in love faster than someone who needs a place to live. He is a homosexual , driving her car paid for from her disability allowance so he can film tic toks with it. 🙄
Hobo sexual.

So he does have covid and now he’s out and about! Hope someone reports him!
The tit eating grin 🙄 at the end smug mug

Reactions: 3
Sounds like it could be, have they not bothered with him since he's stopped sofa surfing? She really is a head, he married the Pip and motability scheme love 🤮😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes it’s Mels Facebook sorry the photo cut off my fault

her Facebook is a wonderful moan fest , helps you sleep on those nights where you struggle too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.