Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is an old saying you are judged by the company You Keep she was taking the piss out that poor boy Zak after the other animal bit him so duck her as well to be honest . Nasty peace of work she is all fake like her hero nick Smith
I agree Dick, she has misplaced loyalty to all the wrong people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What's he done to his finger? Looks like a ring got stuck...hmm..

He doesn't show the scales anymore I notice

• Haha
Omg he is so bloody rude, he is live streaming in his grandparents house and his mum came in the kitchen and mentioned something about money and he got so arsey and had a go at her like ‘oh I told you I was live streaming, why come in asking me about my private financial business” etc.
Then when she left he was slagging her off saying how she always shows him up and makes him look bad. I thought it was so rude, you’re literally doing a live stream in someone elses home? You can’t expect privacy?
Mechelle_the_cunt was bitching off about the mother as well
7087EAE2-0990-4E5D-A2BE-BF8A317803C4.png

D6380E3E-1D8B-4F06-B124-66E45770C14E.png

A2C49846-2103-428F-B2C5-9BE0D7D6F36F.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Omg he is so bloody rude, he is live streaming in his grandparents house and his mum came in the kitchen and mentioned something about money and he got so arsey and had a go at her like ‘oh I told you I was live streaming, why come in asking me about my private financial business” etc.
Then when she left he was slagging her off saying how she always shows him up and makes him look bad. I thought it was so rude, you’re literally doing a live stream in someone elses home? You can’t expect privacy?
View attachment 897504
View attachment 897508
View attachment 897509
Michelle just seems to agree immediately with anyone to get on everyone's good side .she's annoying

View attachment 897504
View attachment 897508
View attachment 897509
Rude Can’t bear that Michelle

Reactions: 3
I don't know If anyone's seen it but under one of sares video someone asks if she speak to Lawrence anymore and she said no we don't

Reactions: 2
View attachment 897504
View attachment 897508
View attachment 897509
Sad little wrong un

I saw that I wish I knew why, does Nick even speak to him now.
I don't think he does as maybe that's why she said we don't speak to him rather than I don't speak to him ? I think she was meaning her and nick

I don't think he does as maybe that's why she said we don't speak to him rather than I don't speak to him ? I think she was meaning her and nick
I've just checked yeah smithy and Lawrence don't speak no longer on each others insta

I've just checked yeah smithy and Lawrence don't speak no longer on each others insta
They all invite each other to stay in each others houses, they don’t know the real person, have them around their kids, they could be a danger and nobody knows. I find it all very strange behaviour

Reactions: 9

I wonder if he'd reply honestly if he was asked in a live. I was looking at a video from 2020 Nick was so different.

Reactions: 1
They all invite each other to stay in each others houses, they don’t know the real person, have them around their kids, they could be a danger and nobody knows. I find it all very strange behaviour
Is Lawrence homeless or something? Every week he’s on a different person’s sofa.

View attachment 897504
View attachment 897508
View attachment 897509
There is something seriously wrong with that woman. She's obsessed.

Also, what happened to 'be the solution not the problem?' Quite happy to be negative about his mum...

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't surprise me if Nick and Lawrence fell out due to Lawrence wanting some kind of payment for playing the part of egging on Nick in that live, telling him to take the money as Nick pretended he wasn't going to, they both money obsessed scum, especially when it comes to other people's money.

I used to see Lawrence's videos on my FYP, and he was annoying but he seemed harmless. Nowadays he seems like he's either on the world's longest bender or the 'fame' has got to his head, or both. Also, to be in your parents house whinging about your own mother is just 🤮 poor woman already has to deal with the fact she produced a massive scrounger, doesn't need to then be complained about by "Mechelle", the world's most desperate woman.

I used to see Lawrence's videos on my FYP, and he was annoying but he seemed harmless. Nowadays he seems like he's either on the world's longest bender or the 'fame' has got to his head, or both. Also, to be in your parents house whinging about your own mother is just 🤮 poor woman already has to deal with the fact she produced a massive scrounger, doesn't need to then be complained about by "Mechelle", the world's most desperate woman.
Honestly, my mum can get on my nerves at the best of times but I would never ever publicly slag her off. I respect her too much for that and so should he with his mum.

Then again, does he actually respect anyone but himself?

Just caught 30 seconds of his mum's live. Their conversation went like this:

Lawrence: 'the cats got my fiver.'
Lisa: 'finders keepers.'
Lawrence: 'what does that mean?'
Lisa: 'it means whoever finds it keeps it.'
Lawrence: 'oh. Go away.'

He really is thick. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
He's a nasty bastard with a temper. Disrespecting his mum like that, no wonder she was slagging him off to Zac. Won't be long before they fall out again. Sare is a foney cow with nothing better going on in her life than to tit stir.
Bet there's some juicy messages being sent between them when they fell out. We've all seen how scammy smithy likes to run his mouth 😆

None of his followers have the right to disrespect Lisa his mother and if he allowed it totally out if order.

View attachment 897504
View attachment 897508
View attachment 897509
I know from personal experience (not me) his actions and attitude are due to come downs, a man of his age talking like that to his mum and not even his home as he's homeless, and unable to compose himself especially on a live! , he's on the ❄

He's probably had to move out his mums because he would have got violent, smashing things in her house etc, if he can act like that on a live imagine when the camera isn't rolling.

He's just another slob doing his thing on tiktok to pay for his addiction, like derby dan and cj.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.