Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BUT its a profile named Lawrence - about a bloke called Lawrence .....

If it was an account about wax melts or some business - id get the point of selling it on - as it would be transferrable

but his account is pretty worthless to any new buyer - unless their name is Lawrence

Personal video messages ?..... hmmm , i guess that could be a trend for halloween or something - if you wanted to give someone nightmares

lets not forget the bloke smashes up cars and BITES people
I was thinking about the video messages and I think a lot of people would take advantage of doing something like that if they had the following and the offer ever occured. There's new opportunities opening up for all these creators all the time. I don't think it's a bad thing but I do see how the people who have a normal 9-5 job working their bollox off to earn a living will be getting angry about these creators doing this sort of thing. If someone like Tom hardy was doing these video messages then I'd pay for one.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking about the video messages and I think a lot of people would take advantage of doing something like that if they had the following and the offer ever occured. There's new opportunities opening up for all these creators all the time. I don't think it's a bad thing but I do see how the people who have a normal 9-5 job working their bollox off to earn a living will be getting angry about these creators doing this sort of thing. If someone like Tom hardy was doing these video messages then I'd pay for one.
Yep. That's where most of the hate comes from. It's people with normal everyday jobs that dislike it. I say to that, tough luck.

Anyone can do it. Thats the advantage of this day and age. Anyone can do what they do. You don't need special training or anything. You just pic up your phone and start making videos.

If others find you interesting they will support you. Its really that simple.

What people forgot is these creators are a brand and a business. They sell merchandise and all that kind of thing to earn a living. They're not forcing anyone to buy it. Its a free choice.

People don't seem to have an issue buying football kits from their favourite clubs and merchandise from TV shows ect but then moan when a creator does it. Its the same damn thing.

What I dont like though is when the likes of Lawrence and others do the "the highest giftter gets a free cup" that is exploiting people. Its not free if yiur asking for gifts in return and the amount that they have to gift to get it costs more then it would be to buy the cup from their merchandise shop.

If you want to give back to your followers, then on each live you pick a name at random and say congratulations you have a cup or a fridge magnet or whatever.

Thats how I would do it anyway.

Reactions: 5
I would be amazed if his Tictok sold to be honest, the whole thing with him has become a bit mucky and he is not the person I thought he was about 6 months ago.To watch him eat is horrible he makes the same noise as a 🐎. He's spoilt his reputation due to greed and no longer that loveable fat chap.

Reactions: 8
I would be amazed if his Tictok sold to be honest, the whole thing with him has become a bit mucky and he is not the person I thought he was about 6 months ago.To watch him eat is horrible he makes the same noise as a 🐎. He's spoilt his reputation due to greed and no longer that loveable fat chap.
Its not for sale. That information has all been edited. There is one going for that Mel moon as well. Probably others I wouldn't be surprised.

Someone did this before not that long ago and got their account banned. Its probably the same person. They're just starting drama.

I like Lawrence for his food journey as I also like others for the same reason as it helps me with mine at times.

But I'm like you, he eats like an animal and the noise actually makes me want to be sick. He chews it with his mouth open as well and that really is something I simply cannot stand.

I get that he did it at the start because he was trying to do in 1 minute. But he has no excuse now as he can easily do it as a 3 minute video and take his time.

I really don't like the way he begs for gifts either. Its not giving back to those that support you if your charging for it.

I honestly believe he does appreciate his fans but he let's the money overpower it. He really needs to change that aspect.

Reactions: 4
If he didn’t shovel it all in his mouth and actually chewed his food it might help him with his weight loss a little bit. It can’t be good having 2 bites and swallowing

If he didn’t shovel it all in his mouth and actually chewed his food it might help him with his weight loss a little bit. It can’t be good having 2 bites and swallowing
Especially as its the chewing that helps your brain know when you're getting full. I've always thought this was common knowledge but apparently I was mistaken.

Reactions: 2
Yep. That's where most of the hate comes from. It's people with normal everyday jobs that dislike it. I say to that, tough luck.

Anyone can do it. Thats the advantage of this day and age. Anyone can do what they do. You don't need special training or anything. You just pic up your phone and start making videos.

If others find you interesting they will support you. Its really that simple.

What people forgot is these creators are a brand and a business. They sell merchandise and all that kind of thing to earn a living. They're not forcing anyone to buy it. Its a free choice.

People don't seem to have an issue buying football kits from their favourite clubs and merchandise from TV shows ect but then moan when a creator does it. Its the same damn thing.

What I dont like though is when the likes of Lawrence and others do the "the highest giftter gets a free cup" that is exploiting people. Its not free if yiur asking for gifts in return and the amount that they have to gift to get it costs more then it would be to buy the cup from their merchandise shop.

If you want to give back to your followers, then on each live you pick a name at random and say congratulations you have a cup or a fridge magnet or whatever.

Thats how I would do it anyway.
That was wrote perfectly. I agree. I would take advantage of companies asking me to do advertising for them if I had the platform some of these creators have. Like you say everyone has the same opportunity to do it , it's just having the confidence to put yourself out there and I understand not everyone can do that.

I never really gave the highest gifted thing a thought until i read that a lot of kids are using their parents cards to gift. I don't agree with that and like you say it's encouraging people.

Lawrence did uses to do give aways before all this hate started. U just answered a question about one of his videos that day and who ever got the question right won a magnet. He stopped doing it as much when he moved and then has stopped doing it even more so now the hate. He was giving away cups by doing his singing thing which I thought was entertaining but he stopped that because of the hate. I know the family might not be able to forgive him for whats happened but does that mean the following should be judge, Jurry n executioner ?

Everyone knows putting yourself on the internet that everyone is going have an opinion about you but bringing personal business into the platform is going to cause you way more hate than anyone could imagine and then people get invested in the story's and the accusations that they then feel like they need more and more answers. Where does it stop. They say throw enough tit and some will stick.

Sorry I'm not sure which post I saw it but I just cannot in anyway compare Lawrence mugs or t shirts to anything the Football clubs sell although I do kinda get the meaning but not the same at all, Footballers are massively talented and people want to buy the stuff at whatever cost and I do know it's a lot of money with all the different shirts.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I'm not sure which post I saw it but I just cannot in anyway compare Lawrence mugs or t shirts to anything the Football clubs sell although I do kinda get the meaning but not the same at all, Footballers are massively talented and people want to buy the stuff at whatever cost and I do know it's a lot of money with all the different shirts.
Talent has absolutely doing to do with it. People by merchandise because it's away for them to enjoy what they love. Like for me I have lots of Motorsport stuff. And in the same light I have only fools and horses stuff.

Its all about business. A business is about making money. A creator is no different. Their business is themselfs.

If they want to seel merchandise then go for it. Its up to us if we wish to buy or not.

Thats the whole point. People getting upset about it and yet nobody is forced it buy any if it. If you dont want it then cool. Me personally I don't buy it as I have no interest in paying for a cup that has a beetroot on it. But I understand those that do love to buy creators merchandise. Its supporting a business.

Talent has absolutely doing to do with it. People by merchandise because it's away for them to enjoy what they love. Like for me I have lots of Motorsport stuff. And in the same light I have only fools and horses stuff.

Its all about business. A business is about making money. A creator is no different. Their business is themselfs.

If they want to seel merchandise then go for it. Its up to us if we wish to buy or not.

Thats the whole point. People getting upset about it and yet nobody is forced it buy any if it. If you dont want it then cool. Me personally I don't buy it as I have no interest in paying for a cup that has a beetroot on it. But I understand those that do love to buy creators merchandise. Its supporting a business.
I do understand what you mean it's just the comparison was laughable.

Reactions: 1
I see from his live tonight, his cat has had yet another litter of kittens and he said he doesn’t believe she should be spayed!!! He said he will get someone else to take her to be spayed because of him not thinking it’s right as the cat can’t consent like wtf she only gave birth a few weeks ago and now she has another lot of kittens!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I see from his live tonight, his cat has had yet another litter of kittens and he said he doesn’t believe she should be spayed!!! He said he will get someone else to take her to be spayed because of him not thinking it’s right as the cat can’t consent like wtf she only gave birth a few weeks ago and now she has another lot of kittens!!!!
Cat can’t consent? Ffs he is a moron, better to have it spayed than let it keep breeding loads of unwanted kittens fgs

Reactions: 4
I got blocked after saying sick budgies and more kittens maybe someone should tell the RSPCA...

Truth hurts I guess.

Reactions: 9
You can just sell the account, they will change the name and delete the content and have 3 million followers. Most people wouldn’t realise it was his old account abd they would just scroll by, not many bother to unfollow.

• Wow

I think what's worrying is when he basically pressures people into sending the biggest gift to win a free mug. Some people get addicted to sending gifts and remember TT is full of mainly youngsters who don't have a lot of money. That carousel gift costs around £600 to send. Imagine just sitting there in your boxers and dressing gown accepting that. He's a piece of tit.

Reactions: 15
Keep whining about moving, he lucky he got a council flat and I think he be fool to give it up, no guarantee this gig will last and it doesn’t seem like he using his money wisely, the only reason he went up Yorkshire was for some 🍆 and that’s gone sour now, he doesn’t need a 3 bed house so he be better moving back to his flat and saving money for mortgage if that’s the plan.

Reactions: 6
Keep whining about moving, he lucky he got a council flat and I think he be fool to give it up, no guarantee this gig will last and it doesn’t seem like he using his money wisely, the only reason he went up Yorkshire was for some 🍆 and that’s gone sour now, he doesn’t need a 3 bed house so he be better moving back to his flat and saving money for mortgage if that’s the plan.
I think he would be able to get a flat so easy while others can't is because he would have been a carer to Spencer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.