Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really understand why anyone would buy the accounts - the original subscribers were there for them - so seems weird a new person could just step in making totally different content . Surely those subscribers would just move to Instagram or unsubscribe

Reactions: 3
I don’t really understand why anyone would buy the accounts - the original subscribers were there for them - so seems weird a new person could just step in making totally different content . Surely those subscribers would just move to Instagram or unsubscribe
They buy them for the followers. Not many people would bother to unfollow.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched the recordings from Dave lee, quite shocked really. Either this man is mentally deranged or there is some truth. Yes spencer has a disability but that doesn’t mean he isn’t capable of such things for someone to say such things about him, I mean surely that all can’t be true? The story about Charlotte I do find odd, why didn’t Dave talk to child services if he thought she was at risk? Why did he tell a 5 year old to go have a bath then not watch her, is he saying he left her to run and bath herself? Which is it. Would Lisa have spencer and Charlotte in her care if police know about his alleged incidents? He has a lot to say, but nothing go back up his claims.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched the recordings from Dave lee, quite shocked really. Either this man is mentally deranged or there is some truth. Yes spencer has a disability but that doesn’t mean he isn’t capable of such things for someone to say such things about him, I mean surely that all can’t be true? The story about Charlotte I do find odd, why didn’t Dave talk to child services if he thought she was at risk? Why did he tell a 5 year old to go have a bath then not watch her, is he saying he left her to run and bath herself? Which is it. Would Lisa have spencer and Charlotte in her care if police know about his alleged incidents? He has a lot to say, but nothing go back up his claims.
I haven't seen that, could you explain what was said about Charlotte please?

I've met people like him, I don't think he is lying about everything but I think he bends the truth as far as he can.

It's just fabrication in his imagination. He is out to destroy the whole family and will do by any means.

He knows he has the backing of dhb and some of his sheep so he thinks he has power now.

Its all to do with money and revenge.

Its already resulted in Lisa coming away from TT for the foreseeable future as she is extremely upset by what he has said. She has gone to the police with it.

The only one we know that is the criminal is himself. He's even admitted it. He thinks it makes him cool.

His little plan is coming undone though as loads of us that are doing the Smithys stuff have been tagged in the videos and we're having nothing to with them.

There is zero evidence to back up a single assertion he has made. We've spent hour's looking and found nothing so far.

Him bringing Spencer into it was to get at Lisa. Spencer is nothing to do with Lawrence's page.

This is how sick in the head he is that he will attack a disabled person. He has already made homophobic remarks on tt and racist behaviour towards people in the comments. He is a vile person.

I haven't seen that, could you explain what was said about Charlotte please?

I've met people like him, I don't think he is lying about everything but I think he bends the truth as far as he can.
He said spencer was watching Charlotte in the bath when she was 5. When he apparently find spencer watching he had an erection.

All pure assertions until he can provide evidence. Enough of asked him to show evidence for all the claims he has made. We've got nothing. He just deletes the comments.

Says it all really. Out of all what he has said he can't back up a word of it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
It's just fabrication in his imagination. He is out to destroy the whole family and will do by any means.

He knows he has the backing of dhb and some of his sheep so he thinks he has power now.

Its all to do with money and revenge.

Its already resulted in Lisa coming away from TT for the foreseeable future as she is extremely upset by what he has said. She has gone to the police with it.

The only one we know that is the criminal is himself. He's even admitted it. He thinks it makes him cool.

His little plan is coming undone though as loads of us that are doing the Smithys stuff have been tagged in the videos and we're having nothing to with them.

There is zero evidence to back up a single assertion he has made. We've spent hour's looking and found nothing so far.

Him bringing Spencer into it was to get at Lisa. Spencer is nothing to do with Lawrence's page.

This is how sick in the head he is that he will attack a disabled person. He has already made homophobic remarks on tt and racist behaviour towards people in the comments. He is a vile person.

He said spencer was watching Charlotte in the bath when she was 5. When he apparently find spencer watching he had an erection.

All pure assertions until he can provide evidence. Enough of asked him to show evidence for all the claims he has made. We've got nothing. He just deletes the comments.

Says it all really. Out of all what he has said he can't back up a word of it.

Doesn't sound right, as who leaves a 5yr old in Bath alone, surely he knew she was in the bath. Saw the one about Spencer raping someone and apparently having Tommy's on the beach... he would have been charged for that learning difficulties would not have stopped him facing chargers for it.

Reactions: 4
Doesn't sound right, as who leaves a 5yr old in Bath alone, surely he knew she was in the bath. Saw the one about Spencer raping someone and apparently having Tommy's on the beach... he would have been charged for that learning difficulties would not have stopped him facing chargers for it.
Yep 100% No normal parent leaves a 5 year old in the bath.

Yeah he would have been. Having learning difficulties is not a get out of jail free card. If anything its worse. They would lock him up in somewhere like Broadmoor as he would be unsafe to allow near the public because he can't be responsible for his actions.

Thats how you know its all rubbish. Plus Spencer would not be allowed to live with Lisa And Charlotte. Especially being as she is only 12.

Reactions: 2
Yep 100% No normal parent leaves a 5 year old in the bath.

Yeah he would have been. Having learning difficulties is not a get out of jail free card. If anything its worse. They would lock him up in somewhere like Broadmoor as he would be unsafe to allow near the public because he can't be responsible for his actions.

Thats how you know its all rubbish. Plus Spencer would not be allowed to live with Lisa And Charlotte. Especially being as she is only 12.
Exactly, no way would he be able to be around Charlotte. This man posted a video on his other account asking for help to get him to 1000 so he can cause more trouble for this family. Stupid man just showing what he's really about, just wants to keep abusing Lisa and telling stories (that's all they are at this point) about her family to get revenge on her for leaving him.

So is it true Lawrence is selling or sold his Tictok and moved to Instagram. I know he has been getting a lot of crap recently, but how would moving change anything if trolls have an agenda.

So is it true Lawrence is selling or sold his Tictok and moved to Instagram. I know he has been getting a lot of crap recently, but how would moving change anything if trolls have an agenda.
I didn't realise you could even sell your account... Surely it would be useless to the person purchasing it? I assume the content won't be the same n people will just unfollow.

Reactions: 2
Imagine if you bought the account for 34k and a day later it got banned 🤣🤣
Tbh the fact he’s selling it suggests everything is true and he’s decided to cash out before he really does get cancelled.

Reactions: 7
Imagine if you bought the account for 34k and a day later it got banned 🤣🤣
Tbh the fact he’s selling it suggests everything is true and he’s decided to cash out before he really does get cancelled.
In all fairness that makes good buisness sense in a way. Make your money and get out whilst the going is still good. Ive just done some research and I've found that selling your account just means your giving businessess access to advertise as much as they want and I think you still make your content from what I can gather. I'm not sure and I could be completely wrong but that's what it sounds like.

BUT its a profile named Lawrence - about a bloke called Lawrence .....

If it was an account about wax melts or some business - id get the point of selling it on - as it would be transferrable

but his account is pretty worthless to any new buyer - unless their name is Lawrence

I’d rather poke myself in the eye than give this animal a penny x
Personal video messages ?..... hmmm , i guess that could be a trend for halloween or something - if you wanted to give someone nightmares

lets not forget the bloke smashes up cars and BITES people

Reactions: 5
I sold my instagram a few years ago, I changed the email and password to something super easy like [email protected] and password the same, gave it to the new buyer and then they could change it to there email and password, as soon as they changed the name on instagram and added there photo the followers dropped by the thousands, it will happen to his tiktok too, but the new buyer will probably also get left alot of abuse comments 😅 he probably thinks he's made as much money as he can he might aswell sell up his brand now... lay low for abit and start again

His video outside his old flat last night.. did I hear right when he said he had concrete floor so it meant his dog could toilet train easier 😅 lazy then and lazy now. He doesn’t deserve any animal tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.