Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellebeau

I wouldn't say I have his back as I don't know the guy .only thing I like about him is the weightless journey. That is when he was losing it as obviously that's not the case now but that's why I originally started following him .I dont really tend to watch his stuff anymore .only when he does the Thursday weigh in but then like I said he's not really losing it and I lost all respect for him with the zac situation as anyone could see that zac was telling the truth especially with all the proof he had .
Yeah to be honest it was his downfall the Zak stuff he changed after that and became a cocky entitled prick

Reactions: 7

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
If that’s the ex Lawrence’s mum left for domestic violence and was put in sheltered accommodation for then regardless of whether he’s speaking some
of the truth or not I’m not interested in what he has to say and I think he should leave her alone. He’s obviously dangerous himself and doesn’t deserve any kind of platform or attention

Bennycs

Chatty Member
He has over 3 million followers but on his current live, there’s 750 people watching. Is that a bit suss? Surely he’d have more than that watching?!!!
His viewership has declined and declined since the drama with Zakk came out and his unpleasant personality has shown itself more and more since, so I think he's turned people off a lot.

I think all TT creators have a shelf life to be honest and most of his 3.4 million was people following him at the beginning when he seemed like a sweet guy trying to lose weight. Now he's just a cocky, unpleasant man who keeps trying to flog merch or putting half arsed content out, people just stop paying attention.

Bennycs

Chatty Member

Is it just me that finds him consistently cringey? Whenever he pops up, I just feel second hand embarrassment so badly. Flopping your stomach on the work surface, really? 🤦‍♂️

It also irritates me that people are telling him he is 'stick thin' or 'skinny.' He's literally slamming his excess fat on a work surface, why are you lying?

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I'm getting to look at him for who he actually is he's been poorly said he would have a couple of days off TT to get better he had a couple of hours of the app
He's clinging onto a poor girl with a moustache and beard now that copies his every move, and wants to be like him , her names are karin or nona. They are dueling as we speak
Shes as thick as compacted pig shit and told lies about pregnancies and that her ex broke her jaw and then retracted the fact on TT .
He's fallen out with Sara her with the eyebrows works in a corner shop, smithys mate she won't do him wrong and say why though I bet its all money orientated
Who needs eastenders with these half wits

I think her and nick were more than just friend's at one stage. Apparently he's well known for doing that. I see on this ages ago by someone who knows him living in the same area

• Wow

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211026-122647_Gallery.jpg
Apparently, it's his dog's birthday and I've just seen this comment. His fans are truly something else 😂

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Imagine if you bought the account for 34k and a day later it got banned 🤣🤣
Tbh the fact he’s selling it suggests everything is true and he’s decided to cash out before he really does get cancelled.

Kedece

Why on earth does he keep posting his meals. He's clearly no longer dieting and looks as if gained a lot. Mind you his meals could feed a family so its not surprising.

Hes the most unlikeable person

Reactions: 6

Bennycs

Chatty Member
He said on his live today he was helping his mate and the job he's been given is care work but waiting for dbs until he can start.
Feel sorry for whichever poor soul ends up with him caring for them. Imagine pressing your buzzer for assistance and you just hear 'dinnah' from down the corridor 😂

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
That Mechelle the motivator is a weird one 😳 like I think if she lived here she would actually be outside his windows watching him.
She's a lunatic! She literally trawls his comments to have a go at people. I wouldn't mind but the people she seems to be so protective of barely interact with her. She gives me Kathy Bates in misery vibes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tryger88

VIP Member
Omg he is so bloody rude, he is live streaming in his grandparents house and his mum came in the kitchen and mentioned something about money and he got so arsey and had a go at her like ‘oh I told you I was live streaming, why come in asking me about my private financial business” etc.
Then when she left he was slagging her off saying how she always shows him up and makes him look bad. I thought it was so rude, you’re literally doing a live stream in someone elses home? You can’t expect privacy?
Mechelle_the_cunt was bitching off about the mother as well
View attachment 897504
View attachment 897508
View attachment 897509
I know from personal experience (not me) his actions and attitude are due to come downs, a man of his age talking like that to his mum and not even his home as he's homeless, and unable to compose himself especially on a live! , he's on the ❄

He's probably had to move out his mums because he would have got violent, smashing things in her house etc, if he can act like that on a live imagine when the camera isn't rolling.

He's just another slob doing his thing on tiktok to pay for his addiction, like derby dan and cj.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member

My god he is so unlikeable now. Comes across like he has really bad attitude.

Lovely healthy Chinese takeaway for tea tonight, I see 😏
What the fuck lol, the mask aint just slipping at this point, it’s fully fallen off onto the floor.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
That house he's staying at is absolutely filthy.
The tray with those 'burgers' on 🤢
Ffs I could smell the grease & fat from hundreds of miles away
Yuck 🤮

HeyitsJay

Lovely little six pound gain this week, I see. The usual 'tough week' catchphrase again.

His followers excuses for his gain range from 'maybe you had too much water?' to 'he had no cooker so he couldn't eat healthy' to 'yes its six pounds gain, but he's lost weight before so subtract that from the six.' 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Why doesn't he just admit he's not really doing the whole weightloss thing anymore and become a normal TT instead?
He's just joined slimming world again, easily done with weight gain, always goes on much easier than it comes off. Don't really get all the hate over his weight loss journey, it's his journey what does it matter to anyone else if he gained. Atleast he is honest and this is a lifestyle change and so sometimes there will be gains. Not raving, just don't get all the comments on his TTs like he owes everyone a weight loss when really he is showing the reality of being on a weight loss journey... 6lbs in 2weeks is nothing I've gained that on a weekend on the lash 😂