Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Just seen him poking his thrush encrusted tongue at some one who made a comment, this is when the tide turned towards him when he was doing piggy nose tongue out, hope he comes down to earth with a bump wonder if he is still signed up with the none talent agency

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bennycs

Chatty Member
He looks like he's putting weight on again or is that just me? But then, I keep seeing him say 'tomorrow's a new day' and 'I'll start again Monday' so he must be putting it on.

But, shush. Don't criticise him. It's...his...journey. 🙄

DRLW

Chatty Member
Did anyone else notice he had braces back on again today that he hasn't been wearing recently.
I watched some of his live last night and lots of people asked where the cats and birds was, the only thing he answered was people asking how the cats where and he said that they was fine. He mentioned the neighbour had looked after them while he was staying away but that was it. Something odd has happened there you don't just up and leave like that with no where to go. Wheres all this money disappeared to as if he was making all this money he'd be able to put money down on another property. If he'd had any sense he would have put it into savings to buy a house

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Isn't it mad when you think about it? If a chav turned up on your doorstep and said 'keep throwing money at me, guys,' you'd quite rightly tell them where to go.

But because they do half-arsed videos and have lame catchphrases, people willingly give over their hard earned money. Its crazy, really.

• Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I don't understand why Chubby does not have a thread up did anyone see him with a loaf of bread, and then when you look at his list of contact details another delusional idiot.
I will make one, I can’t fucking stand the guy he is a liar he trolls children

Viral.69

Lawrence is on FB on the Smithy page, Hi Lawl so you read in here then good. Hi Nick.
That was me, I cant help myself I just let people know what I think 🤣 two scammers plying their trade in broad daylight, about time their castles fall down. Smithy was always a prat but Lawrence was alright back in the early days.. now its just all about the cash the arrogant scam artists

• Haha

Bennycs

Chatty Member
We know why she was sticking up for her mate Lawrence and the rest of the beggers on tik tok the other day. 🙄
What a bunch of losers these people are. God, I had to borrow £10 from my own mother the other day because I left my card at home, and I struggled asking for it because I felt rude.

How do these people have the balls or cheek to go online and beg strangers for money or presents?

• Heart

Bennycs

Chatty Member
His portion sizes are ridiculous and the food he eats looks awful 🤢 He used to try so hard but now it's excuse after excuse and people are starting to get bored.
Every week he just says 'drawing a line under it and start again Monday.' 😂 every single week.

• Haha

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
I wish someone would start a thread about mechelle the motivator, she is another level of annoying

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but he has to be the most pointless TT channel out there now. There's absolutely no entertainment there. He can't even be arsed to do his weight videos anymore, but still does videos making sure the mug is facing the camera to advertise it. 🤦‍♂️

What is the appeal to his die hards? I don't get it 🤷‍♂️

Also, what is with that Michelle woman? Why does she comment on all those idiots' videos (Lawrence, Smithy Family, Mel)?

Bennycs

Chatty Member
He hasn't lost much weight lately and I was under the impression that fro someone of his size, he should be able to lose more than one or two pounds, which could vary every day through water/dehhydration etc. He said on a live the other night that he's 'always been handsome' and he's fine as he is, which is up to him but surely he is putting himself at risk of all sorts of health issues being obese and smoking etc. His portions are also huge, I get that he's gonna need more but some of his plates are just piled high and then he deludes himself with the frylite. His real side seems to be coming out more and more and its not the innocent, smiley unassuming whimsical guy he portrayed himself as.

Wonder how he'll cope having to get an actual job again when the interest in him finally disappears? It seems that people are seeing through him, especially after the whole Zak thing.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can lose a pound just by going to the toilet.
I get the portion sizes when he was 30 stone but he isn't that size anymore so there's no need to eat that much, not to mention he's eating insanely unhealthy things but justifying it by cooking it in fry-light.

I mean, he can eat what he wants but if you advertise yourself as a weightloss channel and sell merch etc then you should do what you advertise. If not, just say you're not doing it anymore rather than telling half arsed lies. Like when he did a video saying 'when you eat healthy all week...' after he'd had a Chinese, a fry up everyday etc.

His time is very much up and his bubble has burst. I get the impression he knows it too because his enthusiasm and ability to keep up the nice guy act have vanished.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
He hasn't lost much weight lately and I was under the impression that fro someone of his size, he should be able to lose more than one or two pounds, which could vary every day through water/dehhydration etc. He said on a live the other night that he's 'always been handsome' and he's fine as he is, which is up to him but surely he is putting himself at risk of all sorts of health issues being obese and smoking etc. His portions are also huge, I get that he's gonna need more but some of his plates are just piled high and then he deludes himself with the frylite. His real side seems to be coming out more and more and its not the innocent, smiley unassuming whimsical guy he portrayed himself as.

Wonder how he'll cope having to get an actual job again when the interest in him finally disappears? It seems that people are seeing through him, especially after the whole Zak thing.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I gifted a few pence to Lawrence earlier in planets as a test earlier today to see if he is polite and thanks people. Me and the other low gifters low and behold got no thanks. He’s greedy, not just with food.

• Wow

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Beets and Lisa looked like they were reading from a script in the live about postage costs to USA and other countries last night But he’s not there for the merch, it’s all about his dinnah and weight loss journey! Why is he putting them in the oven after signing with a sharpie?
Yeah, I saw about five minutes of his live. It was like some chavy version of QVC the way he was trying to flog his mugs.

But you know, he never wanted to do merch' and was forced into it. 😏

• Haha

Bennycs

Chatty Member

He is painfully thick. It actually annoys me how smart he always thinks he is, but then he spits out nonsense like this. 🤦‍♂️

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Now, I might sound like a member of the tinfoil hate brigade here, but is it possible that Lawrence either posts comments on his own videos under fake accounts or has friends do it?

I've noticed that on every single video, there are several comments saying 'haven't seen you on my fyp in ages and wow you've lost so much weight' but always in the same sort of wording and phrasing.

He wouldn't be that sad and desperate, would he? Just seems odd.