Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
You aint been a member long enough to create a new thread. There's also group rules on what to include when setting up a new one up.

Does his sister have a Tik Tok? She seems more entertaining than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Did you all see Lawrence in a restaurant eating with his fingers yet again. Has he had a shower recently he looks to me like he needs one.

CoconotLoco

Keep whining about moving, he lucky he got a council flat and I think he be fool to give it up, no guarantee this gig will last and it doesn’t seem like he using his money wisely, the only reason he went up Yorkshire was for some 🍆 and that’s gone sour now, he doesn’t need a 3 bed house so he be better moving back to his flat and saving money for mortgage if that’s the plan.

HeyitsJay

Give it less than a year and no one will be bothering with him any more. If he was making decent money he would of had somewhere to live by now.
He does have a flat, it's still being done up, he showed it on a live a month or so ago and they'd hardly touched it yet was meant to be done by August. He had to give up his house he was renting in Wakefield as his address was leaked and he was having threats to burn it down. I know this to be true as I saw it all unfold on his lives with the address being leaked and loads of threats being made.

All this gifting stuff isn't good, all the competitions just make it even worse. TT are to blame too for this, sadly vulnerable people get sacked in, especially when they want a follow back from them.

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
This is all very boring now does anyone agree. A lot of them are now just looking at the screen and it's not much entertainment. for us people just watching Tictok.

Bennycs

Chatty Member

Christ, how off his face does he look?! He wants to be careful doing those dance moves, he'll give himself a couple of black eyes. 😏

Tryger88

VIP Member
If someone has power of attorney over their own finances they can’t be classed as vulnerable? Amazing logic from mel there
She's as dumb as she looks! I remember a vulnerable person living in my mum's street, now and then you would see someone from maybe social services visit him, lived on his own and would collect his benefits himself from the local post office, didn't take long for a group of teenagers to notice that, they started knocking at his flat and asking if he could help them out as their mum needed money for gas/electricity or food until she got paid.

This had gone on for a couple of months to the point 3 or 4 different people would blag most his benefits of him on one payday! Eventually police got involved and he was moved out his flat.

So according to space raiders logic, all that was ok? He wasn't a victim? Served him right? She needs to take a good long look in the mirror and realise what filthy scum she's supporting :mad:

• Sad
  • Wow

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Looks like they've both put some weight on! DHB was funny on his live mimicking mug monsters voice as a ghost 🤣

peachie2020

Dbs checks can take ages to come .I did childcare at college and I know people that have gone into childcare jobs now and it does take ages to come back .I remember one of the placements I was meant to go onto through college it took me ages to start it because of how long it took to come though.sometimes it can be quick but sometimes it takes ages
I’ve got an enhanced dbs for my job and it only took 2 weeks! The longest I’ve had to wait is 3 weeks tops.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I just popped on to his live he has got covid he’s going on about losing his smell and taste and that he feels sorry for himself because he just want to go out he also keeps calling covid covis for some weird reason
I saw him post a video reply calling it covis 🤦🏼‍♀️ He dodged the question of actually answering if he had it tho. Weird. Prob doesn’t want all the backlash coz he’s been here there and everywhere the last few weeks.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
How did these people get through adult life before tiktok arrived? It must be nice to be low on funds and think 'I know, I'll just pop on to tiktok and ask for money.'
They just had a fancy wedding that wasn't cheep. Now begging for money .pair of parasites

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Have you guys seen Lawrence and family dancing video, I know what I think but what do you guys think.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I just saw a video where he was out drinking a couple of weeks ago on someone else's account and every single comment was criticising him or saying how horrible a person he was or making mug jokes.

How come you don't see it that much on his own channel? Does he have people who delete comments for him?

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Someone in the comments said the budgies didn’t make it. But I don’t know if that’s true or they just made that up. Wouldn’t surprise me though. He claims to love animals but doesn’t take much care of them
Reminds me of Lenny from Of Mice and Men.

• Haha