Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
His 'mates' houses he used to film from where questionable. It seems they don't have an understanding of acceptable standards for living conditions. Or to put it bluntly... lazy greedy jobless scruffy tramps 🤢

Reactions: 6

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Oh god. Have you seen his latest desperate attempt to stay relevant is adopting a catchphrase? 🤦‍♂️ He keeps doing little 'sketches' and says 'I'm fuming! Fum-ing!'
All because a few people said it was funny the first time he said it.

I find him so cringey.

Bea Saint

Beetroot is leaving Yorkshire, moving back South, doesn't look like he moving back to his flat, private renting again.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I I heard that well known wife-beater / stalker Darby Dan got the p45 from the range shows how thick he is doing tic toks in his work uniform scuff bag never changed when he cot him bet its sticks of b.o. 🙄

I I heard that well known wife-beater / stalker Darby Dan got the p45 from the range shows how thick he is doing tic toks in his work uniform scuff bag never changed when he cot him bet its sticks of b.o. 🙄
Scruff bag

Viral.69

Lawrence is the only person I know who goes shopping and buys porridge oats then goes home and his next video is a plate of fried food with a side salad. Fucks sake lawrence 🤣

• Haha

Bennycs

Chatty Member

The second hand embarrassment is too much for me to handle.

Of course, Michelle the Motivator / stalker loves it 🤦‍♂️

Silentwatcher01

What's all this I'm fuming videos omg does my head in used to like him when he started on his journey but have to quickly flick past his videos now 🤦

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Everything his step dad says just take with a pinch of salt.

He has made an untold amount of assertions in the last two weeks and none of them have any evidence to back them up.

He's a convicted criminal (from his own admission) he was the one that hit Lawrence's mum Lisa. Thats why she moved away from London.

He has been trying to bribe Lawrence for months for money. Lawrence has stood his ground and this is the end result. He is a vile person.

Lawrence's gifting behaviour leaves a lot to be desired tbh. Its a big area where most on here would agree needs a lot of work on his part.

Mels was also faked. She confirmed that in a video yesterday.

There is sadly a lot of trouble makers out there. Most of whom are in with that Dontholdback.

If you're not in the loop it would definitely be easy to get lost easily.
I hardly see DHB now but if he is responsible for bringing all this we are seeing then hats off to him. Regards the step dad he is probably got some gripes but no smoke without 🔥, none of us know and if Lawrence disappeared no one would care and if he took Smithy's win win, influencer's they are not I would not want my children following either of them.

I never see the step dad either btw, how you all finding out the tea.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
managed to be scrolling when Lawrences live came up by chance. people calling him handsome and he replied 'I've always been handsome' and was serious too. The go follow my gifters is gross and as for the whole secrecy of when he's moving, who does he think is is, some A-lister?!

he's just so fake

• Haha

Bellebeau

Hes made it to the big time. Sleeping on a mattress in his mother's emergency accommodation. If he had the money people think he does, he would be in his own place.
he is also in emergency accommodation near her they scammed the council lied that her ex was threatening so they’ve housed not just Lisa but him too

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Give it less than a year and no one will be bothering with him any more. If he was making decent money he would of had somewhere to live by now.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
That Mechelle the motivator is a weird one 😳 like I think if she lived here she would actually be outside his windows watching him.
Honestly, I've been baffled by her for ages. I thought I'd missed something and she was really close to them all because she puts things like 'can't wait to be dancing in the same room as you' etc. But nope, turns out she's a crazy woman from the middle of nowhere in America who's obsessed with a bloke eating his dinner in England 🤷‍♂️

Still not over how she had a huge go at me in a comments section once about how she had video evidence that Zakk's facial injuries were done by a falling sandbar and that Lawrence was totally innocent...only for Lawrence to admit it was him a few days later 😂

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I think Lawrence’s qualifications are neither here nor there - he’s still as thick as his waistline!

• Haha

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Lawrence’s popularity has taken a massive nose dive I wouldn’t say he gets lots of hate now it’s more because people see the real him and he wasn’t the cute quirky guy who had Dinnah so they don’t like him. His views and comments are so low now and he reply’s to the hate to try and boost engagement but even that’s not enough I think it’s safe to say the Lawrence ship has sailed bye bye
Agreed. They almost always have a shelf life anyway, but he really sped the process up with his behaviour.

The thing is, plenty of others get an ego and sell merchandise etc, but they keep content going to match it. The longer Lawrence has gone on, the less he could be arsed and seemed to think people should just love him and pay him regardless.

I have to add, one of my biggest pet peeves with Lawrence is his insistence to label any criticism, no matter how well-intentioned or slight, as 'hate' or 'trolling.'

People are entitled to have an opinion, not everyone is going to worship at the altar of a bloke eating his dinner with his hands, get over yourself.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Is anyone watching his live? He's dual-live with someone else and whoever got the most gifts shaves their eyebrows and beard off. Lawrence was certain he was super popular and would win. He got 5k gifts, the other guy got 20k so Lawrence is not only angry he has to shave his eyebrows off, he looks fuming that he's not as popular as he imagined. 😂😂

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Seen he’s staying in a hotel.. Ralph and Mel had enough of him already? Who’s looking after the cat and her kittens all this time he’s not been home?