Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I’ve noticed Lawrence doesn’t really speak to any of the people he used to.
Apparently him and that Sare has had a disagreement… she’s still pally with the smithy family so wonder if they’ll fall out with him as well. He’s doing a good job of falling out with everyone lately! I think he’s trying to get in with the likes of papa blaze because he’s friendly with some of the creators doing well at the moment and Lawrence is desperate to get back up there. All fake with him!
I knew he’d fell out with sare from the shop Cos I haven’t seen them mention each other for ages. She was still friends with Zak so I think the whole Zak thing had some truth to it and she knew what Lawrence was like.

Reactions: 5

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
He has over 3 million followers but on his current live, there’s 750 people watching. Is that a bit suss? Surely he’d have more than that watching?!!!

My2pWorth

VIP Member
The last one got closed for breaking the rules. But when the fans realise threads about their idols get closed so no-one can talk about them whose to say they will join just to make this happen 🤔

mumz

VIP Member
Can someone make a new thread please?

Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No Job No Home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Suggestion from Tryger88

If not I will do later this evening when I am home

you have to link to this thread as the old thread then in the old threat report it to mods to close 😃

Last edited:
I I heard that well known wife-beater / stalker Darby Dan got the p45 from the range shows how thick he is doing tic toks in his work uniform scuff bag never changed when he cot him bet its sticks of b.o. 🙄

Scruff bag
Any reason why Derby Dan doesn't have his own thread?

DRLW

Chatty Member
I haven't seen any lives but could his mum be trying to stir trouble to get Lawrence's name back out there. Even if its them all arguing its still going to gain some attention to him and the minions all running round feeling sorry for him and buying him gifts

Viral.69

Wow that is bizarre? What kicked all that off?
The old lady thought lawrence was rude and was speaking on the phone too loud. He was guilty of it too, that's why the staff moved him. Mel was trying to tell him to not move and stuff 🤣

ThatGirl99

I think people just get fed up with him really quickly none of his “friends” stay around for long enough

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Omg he is so bloody rude, he is live streaming in his grandparents house and his mum came in the kitchen and mentioned something about money and he got so arsey and had a go at her like ‘oh I told you I was live streaming, why come in asking me about my private financial business” etc.
Then when she left he was slagging her off saying how she always shows him up and makes him look bad. I thought it was so rude, you’re literally doing a live stream in someone elses home? You can’t expect privacy?
Mechelle_the_cunt was bitching off about the mother as well
7087EAE2-0990-4E5D-A2BE-BF8A317803C4.png

D6380E3E-1D8B-4F06-B124-66E45770C14E.png

A2C49846-2103-428F-B2C5-9BE0D7D6F36F.png

• Wow
  • Angry

lozza96

VIP Member
It does seem like his mum is causing trouble by mentioning dont hold back as like lawrence said yesterday he dosnt want anything to do with him or talk about it and dosnt want to be in drama and then his mum kind of started it alp back up