Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I can't stand Michelle the "motivator" why hang on to all the English tiktokers making out you personally know them?! Such a sad woman!
She would give a aspirin a headache. Silly cow 🐄

I often wonder if he (and most of these TT people) announce their earnings, and pay taxes on them etc. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't and gets help with housing costs. I read a thing recently about how a lot of people who use that Onlyfans sight earned hundreds of thousands a year, didn't declare it and then got a call from the taxman, so it wouldn't surprise me if it's the same with Lawrence.
Lawrence was always saying he didn't draw benefits. But he was the brothers carer . Bet u he was more than likely on disability himself. That's why he can get all the different houses.

Reactions: 6

ThatGirl99

He definitely sniffs cocaine the way he acts, his pupils and the way he always sounds full of cold the next day

HeyitsJay

A kid with a serious problem.
Thats the guy that wouldn't leave Lawrence alone, kept calling him on Instagram when Lawrence kept asking him to stop, he was going to do a video with him but just kept harassing him. I'm not sure if it's an unhealthy obsession or if he is just desperate for the clout.

• Wow

Ms Massey

Wow I'm catching up, the stepdad seems a strange character and to have brought up such allegations is mindblowing why not go to the appropriate agencies? I don't agree with more kittens and I did wonder if kittens bring money in? I think lawerence has changed, as he's now more attitude rather than comedy. There's just something that doesn't sit right

MJW

Chatty Member
The tiktok of mountain rescue coming to help him down would have got views though.

• Haha

HeyitsJay

That Mechelle the motivator is a weird one 😳 like I think if she lived here she would actually be outside his windows watching him.

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
He is about as popular is Gary glitter 🤣

No one came 🙄😂
Hope it gave him a reality check

Is jamesglawrence his new beau? Just seen TT of them together
Are his teeth natural or does anyone think he purposely had them done to look like a vampire?

Last edited:
  • Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
How long are cats pregnant for as I swear it wasn't that long ago that poor cat had babies 😔
the comments on the video about it are brutal he’s getting so much backlash. Cant say you’re an animal lover whilst allowing your cat to have two litters of kittens. Shocking. Probably can’t be arsed to take her to a vet and pay to have it done more like.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I wondered how long it’d be before he jumped on one of these gifting wars - I was surprised he didn’t really get too involved in the last one. Clearly none of his job applications went well so he’s back to being desperate with tik tok again
Now he’s seen the amount of gifts he gets he’ll not be off for the next 5 days and he’ll jump on all the other events too

CoconotLoco

He deserves the negative comments about not spading Cali, he isn’t looking after her and just dumping her on whoever, there is a
reason you spade certain animals but Cats specifically because they will keep breeding as they target for Tom cats if they outdoor, he just so irresponsible and will not accept he wrong, he keeps dumping he animals and then getting more wish he would stop? It be the dog next.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Surely with all this money he has he wouldn't get one as they'd say he can afford to rent
He’s got enough to rent private surely? I’m sure he’s said he’s not on benefits and self employed 🤣 who knows with him though, prob scam everyone for what he can get.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Glitter in hair and drawn on eyebrows?
Is he thinking of transitioning?
He's like one of those Kerry Katona 'celebrities' that will do absolutely anything to keep themselves relevant now their career has dried up. Except of course, he never had the career in the first place.

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s just been mentioned but what happened to the carers job he applied for about 2-3 months ago, I know he was waiting for the checks to come back and they can take a while but not this bloody long. People were saying to him at the time he’d fail the checks because he’s had a criminal past and he said he’d prove them wrong, still waiting seemingly 🤔

• Wow

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He kindly smashed a cup on Zacs head and positively beat Zac with his braces. Is that how we look at things now, what a tool 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bellebeau

Lawrence’s popularity has taken a massive nose dive I wouldn’t say he gets lots of hate now it’s more because people see the real him and he wasn’t the cute quirky guy who had Dinnah so they don’t like him. His views and comments are so low now and he reply’s to the hate to try and boost engagement but even that’s not enough I think it’s safe to say the Lawrence ship has sailed bye bye