Lawrencetiktok90 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Seeing as restrictions on wedding size has lifted now .... the few there are taking social distancing to a whole new level. Oh look Lawls right by the food

i think they had around 40 people invited but they never all turned up

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Shows how fun the wedding was if there are various tik toks and a live! Put your phone away

Reactions: 6
I saw Lawrence asking for a Carosel to buy a
round of drinks his greed makes me sick.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Do you think his 'lunch' videos from today were pre filmed? Otherwise it must have been a late wedding..he was live earlier and didn't look ready for a wedding!
Probably. He made a fuss he was going to visit his mum, roadmanralph said no wedding today maybe in a few days and mel didn’t post anything until after the wedding. Maybe they thought some undesirables would turn up. Lawls mum Lisa was invited with Spencer and Charlotte but couldn’t see them there. His mum was out doing a 50 birthday with friends.

He was on live at lunch time yesterday (I think it was around 1-1:30) and did say he was going for lunch but if he did actually go yesterday then it didn’t really give him much chance to get showered and changed before the wedding, unless it was quite a late wedding? Or maybe they wanted Lawrence out the way for as much of it as possible 😅

His full monty attempt was utter cringe 🤢 Go stuff your face with vol-au-vents and try not to strangle anyone with your tie 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Seeing as restrictions on wedding size has lifted now .... the few there are taking social distancing to a whole new level. Oh look Lawls right by the food

i think they had around 40 people invited but they never all turned up
What aspirations in life he must have to name thenunfunnyone and wannabe granted his idols. Of all the wonderful and amazing people out there the bus driver chooses them! I cant even....

Reactions: 3
He was on live at lunch time yesterday (I think it was around 1-1:30) and did say he was going for lunch but if he did actually go yesterday then it didn’t really give him much chance to get showered and changed before the wedding, unless it was quite a late wedding? Or maybe they wanted Lawrence out the way for as much of it as possible 😅
I saw his lunch. Why would anyone need that much food at lunchtime? Wow. Then the size of the food at the wedding. I like my food but that would be too much of a struggle for most people.

Reactions: 2
Whenever I see him in that outfit he reminds me of the Artful Dodger, to think I used like this guy.

Reactions: 4
I saw Lawrence asking for a Carosel to buy a
round of drinks his greed makes me sick.
Worst thing was he didnt even stick to the deal!. He said i will buy everyone a shot of vodka and we will all down it if i get a carousel....then once some numpty bought it all he did was pour prosecco into 2 shot glasses!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Worst thing was he didnt even stick to the deal!. He said i will buy everyone a shot of vodka and we will all down it if i get a carousel....then once some numpty bought it all he did was pour prosecco into 2 shot glasses!!!!!
He seems really mean with his money I've noticed that.

Reactions: 6
I saw his lunch. Why would anyone need that much food at lunchtime? Wow. Then the size of the food at the wedding. I like my food but that would be too much of a struggle for most people.
Thats the problem, he eats massive portions still. I know he’s done amazing with the weight loss but he’s struggling now because he still eats big portions and things he classes as ‘treats’ aren’t just a small treat, he was on live at the wedding and ate loads of cake. Fair enough have a small slice of cake you’re at a wedding enjoy yourself but seemed like he had loads! I wonder if he takes into consideration the alcohol he drinks as well and the calories in them

Reactions: 5
How much shall we all bet Lawrence starts a go fund me soon for lose skin removal? He knows he's not as popular and will only get worse soon, bet he sets one up soon!

Reactions: 9
Thats the problem, he eats massive portions still. I know he’s done amazing with the weight loss but he’s struggling now because he still eats big portions and things he classes as ‘treats’ aren’t just a small treat, he was on live at the wedding and ate loads of cake. Fair enough have a small slice of cake you’re at a wedding enjoy yourself but seemed like he had loads! I wonder if he takes into consideration the alcohol he drinks as well and the calories in them
As someone who’s lost just over 40kg in 3 years, I know it can be hard to accept that your ‘baseline’ food portions will need to get smaller. Did he stop using that PT at the gym? Because (s)he should be telling him to. I feel like he’s made his weight loss his personality trait and doesn’t want to lose that following when he’s already lost a lot of following

As someone who’s lost just over 40kg in 3 years, I know it can be hard to accept that your ‘baseline’ food portions will need to get smaller. Did he stop using that PT at the gym? Because (s)he should be telling him to. I feel like he’s made his weight loss his personality trait and doesn’t want to lose that following when he’s already lost a lot of following
Wow 40kg is amazing!!!!! I'm on a weight loss journey and I'm trying to go as slow as possible, when I do quick fixes I end up massive again just just quick 😭🤣 well done xx

Probably. He made a fuss he was going to visit his mum, roadmanralph said no wedding today maybe in a few days and mel didn’t post anything until after the wedding. Maybe they thought some undesirables would turn up. Lawls mum Lisa was invited with Spencer and Charlotte but couldn’t see them there. His mum was out doing a 50 birthday with friends.
Yes definitely as when mel was having her hair done on Monday her friend slipped up on the live when they was talking about having her hair put up and washing it a few days before and she said well I’m best off washing it today (Monday) because then it’s got all day Tuesday and ready for Wednesday mel was clicking her fingers to stop her

Wow 40kg is amazing!!!!! I'm on a weight loss journey and I'm trying to go as slow as possible, when I do quick fixes I end up massive again just just quick 😭🤣 well done xx
i’m sure you’re smashing it! It took me about 3 years, if you show my 3 year old nephew pictures of me and him when he was a newborn he refuses to believe it’s me 😂😂😂

i’m sure you’re smashing it! It took me about 3 years, if you show my 3 year old nephew pictures of me and him when he was a newborn he refuses to believe it’s me 😂😂😂
That's what I want! I want to be unrecognisable 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 15 pounds down so far! My Goal is 60 pounds maybe 70 xxx

How much shall we all bet Lawrence starts a go fund me soon for lose skin removal? He knows he's not as popular and will only get worse soon, bet he sets one up soon!
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit. Cash in while he can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.