Lawrencetiktok90 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the same respect a lot of people dislike him. I dont like or not like him. Some stuff of his I agree with others I don't.

I also think its disgusting he is being threatened by people. I have said this on here the other day. Regardless of if you agree with someone or there actions or not there is no place for threatening or violence.

Dhb would do himself a lot more favours if he stopped having all the wrong people in his lives. Like yesterday he had that Dan in there and today it turns out he has been asking kids inappropriate questions in his lives.

As for him showing light on who is ripping people off is just stupid. Anyone can sell merchandise. Its up to others if they wish to spend their money on it or not.

He is also a hypocritical when he goes on about gifts in lives but does the same thing. You cant call out others for doing something you also do yourself.

As I've said I don't dislike him he just goes about things the wrong way. Him calling out the Smithys is nothing none of us have not been doing for a long time. Not sure what's happened between him and Mel. I used to like her when she started. Now she is a trouble maker.

I have replied because its my right to do so. If you don't wish to reply then thats cool. Hope you have a good night 👍
Thanks for nice reply and sorry if I sound rude just tired, people can buy Merch of course they can, do you see Lawrence saying a free mug to highest gifter, he really does get constant gifts and it's about time he stopped taking all the time and give his fans something back, I never see him do anything like that

Reactions: 5
Whenever anyone asked him about the wedding on the lives he ignored it.
Maybe they have distanced themselves from him so his drama etc doesn’t overshadow their day they haven’t spoke. About him lately and since the suit videos Ralph and Lawrence have done any videos together and we all k ow as soon as any of these so called big creators meet up they do tik toks together to boost their views etc
Who said it was a rave thread?

I'm intitled to my opinion on the matter just as much as anyone else is!

Don't speak to me like I'm defending Lawrence. I've not once said that. I pointed out that he put his side out there as the fact is he did. Whether or not you wish to accept what he says is completely up to you.

As I said in my post, both Lawrence and Zak have bent the truth to fit their respective agenda's. There will always be Lawrence's side and Zak’s side and there there will be the truth. We will never get that full truth.

I dont care what went on. It doesn't effect my life in anyway whatever so it not my problem.

What I do however have a problem with is that narcissistic dhb getting information and then taking it open himself to post to everyone. It has absolutely nothing to do with saying " he just said what everyone else's thinks" and it was not an opinion. He did that to try and take Lawrence down. He is extremely jealous.

He took absolutely no time to even bother to find out if the information he was given was truth. He just jumped on the chance to take Lawrence down.

Lawrence never did anything to dhb before that point so why go after him and do him like that.

As for the part about he is only saying what everything thinks. When did you speak to everyone exactly? And are you that much of a yellow belly you can't speak up for yourself you have to wait for dhb to do it for you.

We're losing good tikers because of all the drama that dhb start. Today anyone we lost a good one because she has had enough of her tiktok being flooded with it. Tiktok will just die off.

The drama is firmly at dhb feet.

This is the problem when you start trouble for people you have no place getting involved with.

His actions have consequences and thats the trolls gunning for him. That's his fault and not anyone else's.

First lesson in being an adult is taking responsibility for what you've done and he and others like yourself want to blame Lawrence for it.

He chose to do what he did he was not forced to abuse trust and share that information.

And before I get accused of defending Lawrence, I 100 do not condone what he or zaks families have done to each other with disgusting violent behaviour.

I'm defending Lawrence from the stand point of you blaming him for the hate dhb is getting.
Deffo someone from the Lawrence camp go away 😂

• Haha
Thanks for nice reply and sorry if I sound rude just tired, people can buy Merch of course they can, do you see Lawrence saying a free mug to highest gifter, he really does get constant gifts and it's about time he stopped taking all the time and give his fans something back, I never see him do anything like that
Its all good 👍

Yeah that actually does wind me up tbh as that is just begging. You know what do like each live yiu pick a name a random and give them a mug or something. As you say he is yet to give anything back.

Its where I see that everything has gone wrong with TT. Take away the money. If they want to sell merchandise to give them income then cool. But take away the creating fund and all the gifts and stuff.

It was so much more enjoyable when they just made videos and did lives for the fun of it. Sadly I feel those days are gone 😞

Deffo someone from the Lawrence camp go away 😂
Jeez can't you think of your own thing. Just have to copy what others have said.

If you knew anything you would see how ridiculous that statement is. Bore off if you have nothing to add.

Reactions: 3
No. The creator in question has never been involved in any of out. They are just sick if seeing as it's taken over tt. It seems everyone and there dog is making some kind of video regarding the drama as they know it will get them views.
Lol, bit over the top isn't it? Couldn't they just block them? :LOL:

I understand them getting fed up with it though. The drama has been fun to watch but it's getting stale now and every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to chip in their vacuous tuppence worth in the hope of gaining followers. I've just blocked the whole lot of them and my #fyp is all the better for it. If I want to keep abreast of anything juicy I'll just look on tattle.😁

Lol, bit over the top isn't it? Couldn't they just block them? :LOL:

I understand them getting fed up with it though. The drama has been fun to watch but it's getting stale now and every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to chip in their vacuous tuppence worth in the hope of gaining followers. I've just blocked the whole lot of them and my #fyp is all the better for it. If I want to keep abreast of anything juicy I'll just look on tattle.😁
Yeah thats all I do as well. I would leave because of someone else's drama. I would just block those pages.

To right. As they say "you have to be in it to win it" lol

Reactions: 1
They deffo got married to day as the ginger nurse posted videos at the reception, I dunno if there any truth in them falling out but can't say I would be surprised.

Reactions: 2
he’s posted looks like he was at the wedding.

They deffo got married to day as the ginger nurse posted videos at the reception, I dunno if there any truth in them falling out but can't say I would be surprised.

Reactions: 1
Do you think his 'lunch' videos from today were pre filmed? Otherwise it must have been a late wedding..he was live earlier and didn't look ready for a wedding!

Reactions: 2
Tuned into the live and all I’ve seen is Lawrence stuffing his face!

and there’s no one at that wedding in a rather large venue.

just turn the live off!!!

Tuned into the live and all I’ve seen is Lawrence stuffing his face!

and there’s no one at that wedding in a rather large venue.

just turn the live off!!!
I literally just had a quick flick through my TT and all over my FYP was the "wedding of the century". Looked rather bare. Where's all the thousands of followers? Granted I know weddings are limited due to covind, but last I heard you was allowed more than 4 people there.

I only saw Lawrence, the unfunny one, wannabeganster, and some bus driver that I had no idea was affiliated with them hence my quick unfollowing.

Reactions: 4
I literally just had a quick flick through my TT and all over my FYP was the "wedding of the century". Looked rather bare. Where's all the thousands of followers? Granted I know weddings are limited due to covind, but last I heard you was allowed more than 4 people there.

I only saw Lawrence, the unfunny one, wannabeganster, and some bus driver that I had no idea was affiliated with them hence my quick unfollowing.
Weddings aren’t limited no more are they? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.