Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the risk of sounding totally crazy I want to share something that happened last night. I was lying in bed unable to sleep and as clear as day I heard a voice in my head (crazy, I know!) saying I will have a New Years Day baby. My partner and I are trying to concieve via a sperm donor and are due a donation this week, I focused on the thought of having this baby and I got a birth time of 8:32 and a birth weight of 6lb 3oz and that it will be a dark haired girl with a name different to the one we were planning to use, delivered using forceps. Has this ever happened to anyone else or am I simply going crazy? It felt very real and I definetly was not asleep. Since then I can feel in my bones that this could actually happen. I even wrote all the information down on my phone in the notes section.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At the risk of sounding totally crazy I want to share something that happened last night. I was lying in bed unable to sleep and as clear as day I heard a voice in my head (crazy, I know!) saying I will have a New Years Day baby. My partner and I are trying to concieve via a sperm donor and are due a donation this week, I focused on the thought of having this baby and I got a birth time of 8:32 and a birth weight of 6lb 3oz and that it will be a dark haired girl with a name different to the one we were planning to use, delivered using forceps. Has this ever happened to anyone else or am I simply going crazy? It felt very real and I definetly was not asleep. Since then I can feel in my bones that this could actually happen. I even wrote all the information down on my phone in the notes section.
I don't think you're crazy. My mother saw my sisters in dreams before they were even born.

Reactions: 3
I don't think you're crazy. My mother saw my sisters in dreams before they were even born.
Thank you. I haven't told my partner yet because I don't want her to think I'm crazy. I could see it all perfectly in my minds eye. I was sat in a hospital bed, holding this tiny dark haired little girl and it felt so real.

• Heart
Thank you. I haven't told my partner yet because I don't want her to think I'm crazy. I could see it all perfectly in my minds eye. I was sat in a hospital bed, holding this tiny dark haired little girl and it felt so real.
Hold that thought! Believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I never thought there was anything in manifesting before, but I might need to look into it a bit further now. I was just talking to my husband about an air fryer that I'd seen in Asda for £59. Ten minutes later and I'd won £60 on the family Grand National sweepstake. See you tomorrow, air fryer :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just two little things, but still worth sharing!

The first:

I'm coeliac (have been for five years) and really love hot cross buns! The only gluten-free ones I've ever been able to find have tasted like cardboard and cost the earth. I said to my husband the other night that I just wish a bakery would master the art of making them so they taste exactly like their glutenous counterparts. I thought about it, said it, then moved on.

Well, yesterday my husband was out and about and found a new brand - just on the supermarket shelf, and very affordable. He grabbed a couple of packets for me to try and they are AMAZING! They're very small but do taste exactly like "real" ones!

~ ~ ~

The second:

This account relates to the little angel I have reminding me to do things ... it's not really an LoA story but it fits in with all of this.

I am making pasta bolognese for dinner and bought a packet of mushrooms the other day especially for this, which I had sitting on the bench (when left in the sun, it increases their vitamin D benefits).

I started preparing everything just after lunchtime - giving the mince a good bang, chopping up all the vegetables from the fridge, creating a pasta sauce - and just went in to give it a stir (a few hours later). In the kitchen I have a small radio and was listening to a lady on the radio giving dietary advice, when she started talking about mushrooms. Then I clicked - I forgot to add the mushrooms! It's not a big deal as the meal is still two hours off being ready.

I love my angels reminding me of things that I have forgotten!

(Everyone has them; but few listen to them).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm fed up, my life hasn't changed in the last year. I know a lot of that is down to me but I'd also hoped manifesting would help too. I'm still single, skint and broke 🙇🏽‍♀️ the only difference is I've passed my driving test and I've come off my antidepressants.

So I am going to renew my focus. Make time for meditation and goddess hour. Do my inner work. Act in alignment with my future self and my goals.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm fed up, my life hasn't changed in the last year. I know a lot of that is down to me but I'd also hoped manifesting would help too. I'm still single, skint and broke 🙇🏽‍♀️ the only difference is I've passed my driving test and I've come off my antidepressants.

So I am going to renew my focus. Make time for meditation and goddess hour. Do my inner work. Act in alignment with my future self and my goals.
Those are two HUGE achievements - congratulations!!

Look for the little manifestations that happen - they can be as simple as finding a parking space close to the door of where you want to go. You have to start small - little wins.

The key to manifesting is to visualise and feel yourself having/doing it (as often and for however long you wish) - then let it go - don't give it a second thought. The universe will provide (if it is aligned to your path) in its own time - be patient and don't plant any seeds of doubt.

I find vision boards extremely helpful; some don't. This can be as simple as saving things to a Pinterest board, to your phone, or to your wall. Whatever works for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Twice today ive seen the numbers 11:11. I woke up at 11:11 and then my shopping came to £11.11.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those are two HUGE achievements - congratulations!!

Look for the little manifestations that happen - they can be as simple as finding a parking space close to the door of where you want to go. You have to start small - little wins.

The key to manifesting is to visualise and feel yourself having/doing it (as often and for however long you wish) - then let it go - don't give it a second thought. The universe will provide (if it is aligned to your path) in its own time - be patient and don't plant any seeds of doubt.

I find vision boards extremely helpful; some don't. This can be as simple as saving things to a Pinterest board, to your phone, or to your wall. Whatever works for you.
I did actually work a lot on manifesting my driving test, passing first time. And I wrote coming off my antidepressants on my "2022 wish list" all I desire now is an abundance money and love (don't we all). I think my impatience is part of my problem

• Heart
I did actually work a lot on manifesting my driving test, passing first time. And I wrote coming off my antidepressants on my "2022 wish list" all I desire now is an abundance money and love (don't we all). I think my impatience is part of my problem
The thing I've learned about money is, so many people are wishing for the same thing at the exact same time - lottery, for instance.

Things are more likely to come your way if you are the only one trying to manifest it ... definitely keep trying for the lottery, but look for ways to improve your financial situation that are unique to you - e.g., can you work overtime to get more money?; can you take on a part-time job doing nightfill at a supermarket?; are you crafty - that you could make something and sell it at markets or on Etsy?

I'm naturally impatient too - it's hard not to be! - but it's probably the one thing holding you back at the moment, so you need to work on it.

Here are two resources which might help:

The thing I've learned about money is, so many people are wishing for the same thing at the exact same time - lottery, for instance.

Things are more likely to come your way if you are the only one trying to manifest it ... definitely keep trying for the lottery, but look for ways to improve your financial situation that are unique to you - e.g., can you work overtime to get more money?; can you take on a part-time job doing nightfill at a supermarket?; are you crafty - that you could make something and sell it at markets or on Etsy?

I'm naturally impatient too - it's hard not to be! - but it's probably the one thing holding you back at the moment, so you need to work on it.

Here are two resources which might help:
That article really resonated with me, thank you

• Heart
I find that the small wins keep me motivated ...

I've been after some little milk jugs for a while now and they've either been hard to find, or extremely pricey ($12.99 for a teeny tiny one). I pretty much gave up after a week of looking at various online stores.

Yesterday, I popped into a homewares store to get something and suddenly thought to have a browse on the off-chance they might have some.

Lo and behold, I found a heap of these piled into a corner, all reduced to clear at $2 each!

1649718945052.png

• Heart
Anyone have any affirmations, success stories etc.. to manifest better health. I'm at the end of my tether now and with the pain im in, it's hard to stay positive. I have a rare syndrome which affects my heart and kidney. Im stage 2 chronic kidney disease and also waiting for heart surgery. I have degenerative disc disease and currently I'm off work with a bulging disc and waiting to see whether they can do anymore spinal surgery (I have had 3 spinal surgeries and refer to myself as a transformer) ive also been diagnosed in the last year with sjogrens, an autoimmune disease and for the last six weeks have had horrendous sinus and salivary gland infections. I just cant take anymore! Fed up of hospital appointment, medication and antibiotics. I know people are far worse off, Im usually a "just get on with it" kind of person, not defined by medical conditions. What also doesnt help is the fact ive been off work, worried about money and fed up of these four walls. I moss being a proper mum to my kids because im so tired and in pain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Anyone have any affirmations, success stories etc.. to manifest better health. I'm at the end of my tether now and with the pain im in, it's hard to stay positive. I have a rare syndrome which affects my heart and kidney. Im stage 2 chronic kidney disease and also waiting for heart surgery. I have degenerative disc disease and currently I'm off work with a bulging disc and waiting to see whether they can do anymore spinal surgery (I have had 3 spinal surgeries and refer to myself as a transformer) ive also been diagnosed in the last year with sjogrens, an autoimmune disease and for the last six weeks have had horrendous sinus and salivary gland infections. I just cant take anymore! Fed up of hospital appointment, medication and antibiotics. I know people are far worse off, Im usually a "just get on with it" kind of person, not defined by medical conditions. What also doesnt help is the fact ive been off work, worried about money and fed up of these four walls. I moss being a proper mum to my kids because im so tired and in pain.
You could try one or some of the ones mentioned here:

I find it effective to handwrite my affirmations onto little cards, which I'll read aloud from a few times every night then pop under my pillow with a piece of rose quartz (for love and healing).

Not sure how you'll feel about this suggestion, but when I'm in desperate need of assistance, I find praying to the Saints of great help. St Camillus and St Raphael the Archangel are the two I would try - you can use prayers found on the 'net or just speak to them in your own words. I usually burn incense while I'm praying as an offering - it's not essential, but seems to be appreciated.

This is an interesting read:

Sending you well wishes - it sounds like you are going through a lot!
🤗

• Heart
Pain at the end of the day is still pain. I personally found being told that there were others worse off then you rather invalidating. You're allowed to speak without minimizing what you're going through.

My brother went through a lot in the past three months with pain.

We made him do Epsom baths daily, massages, using hot water bottles. My mother feed him a lot of salmon, more vegetable juices, turmeric with makunah honey in milk. I would also play subliminal pain relief audio from youtube.

Sending you love. Tell yourself you are healing. Watch movies/ anything that can help distract you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Your comment time is at 2:22!!
Speaking of this, I have usually only seen 11:11 or 1:11 but it’s been crazy the last couple of months! My angels are screaming at me and I don’t know why 👼🏼 I’ve been seeing 222,333,444 & 555 like crazy. I manifested a move abroad last year and it happened ✨
Also a guy unexpectedly came into my life just after being hurt by someone else a few months ago that I really like but it sort of stopped and we’re in separation but I’m kinda still hopeful so wonder if it’s related? A fortune teller told me a guy with the same name as him would cross my path and that we’d reconcile and he’s my true love so I can’t stop thinking about it but wondering if it’s just a coincidence and should I let go? She told me that the universe would sort out my romantic life so to just work on myself, go with the flow and try not to control it but I’m so impatient and sick of getting screwed over by men. Just would love an an opinion or has anyone advice on manifesting a partner? sorry for the essay ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.