Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- Let me preface this by saying I am not a health practitioner -

I feel what you're dealing with is a bit different to what LoA can offer just at this point - because it seems you don't really know what you're dealing with? Once you do, then you'll be able to apply LoA in a healing sense.

I would recommend you go for a hair strand test. It may not give you *all* the answers but it will definitely give you some ideas of what might be happening. I did one about three years ago and it confirmed a few suspicions about intolerances plus suggested a few other things I should investigate. I'm in NZ, but the place I went through (despite being an NZ address) forwarded my sample and completed questionnaire to a business in the UK - and it was them that emailed me the results.

Another thing worth looking into is AncestryHealth, which offers a test for hereditary conditions. My grandmother and great-grandmother had several illnesses which missed a generation before finding me; I would never have known this if I hadn't gone down this route.
Thankyou for taking the time to answer. I have been diagnosed with a Neurosurgical and Neurological condition. However my symtoms are still Neuro but outside of what they have diagnosed. Spent money , pushed and pushed consultants but getting no where. I suddenly unfortunately got ill when covid started in 2020.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I found Law of Attraction on here a week ago and have been interested reading your stories. I decided to start listening to FrancescaAmber and I have really enjoyed listening to her rationale. And I need some support for my anxiety and wellbeing right now. So the weekend I started and yesterday my colleague bought me some crystals to give me some good energy which I just kind of skimmed over thinking she was being nice. I did an interview and the interviewee had a parent who worked exactly where I need a contact., she was amazing and just who we were looking for and with that also - well... just thought this was all interesting and the 2nd is literally a total wildcard the chances of this are like hardly any....

Fast forward to today and I am listening to Francesca talking about bad energy and removing items that give you bad energy, so I spend an hour this morning clearing things from my sleep space (bedroom) and ensuite that either I don't need, give me bad energy or make me feel very uneasy. So there I was throwing things from an ex or a gift I actually don't like etc. I felt good and everything was super tidy. I then had a few things that I have been given, that I don't like so I wrote a little note saying I had a good day and I hope these items would make the finder smile - as I intend to leave these on some benches locally as they don't bring me joy -but they may someone else.

So the next podcast episode was about the power of the subliminal message and I thought this is interesting because the message I got from the bad energy podcast was to gift some items on - then came the podcast 'the power of highly symbolic gestures' and I had a grin to myself because that really related to me thinking to giving some things away with a note. Just as that was about to finish I went downstairs and opened my diary and there was a post it note from a few months ago - written with something a lady advised me to write down after a work related meeting that I totally dismissed as she was going on. And it said 'law of attraction, manifestation'.....

What the....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So debt
I think I'm just having a crisis of faith..for instance I'm owed over £800 from UC & CMS messing up in the same month. I've not stressed about it, I've messaged them about it (aligned action) and I've been trusting that the money is on it's way.
Still nothing. I'm running up my credit card using it for food & cheap easter days out for my child. I've generally been feeling positive but every now and again, like yesterday, I just get so bloody frustrated.

I know I need to act as if, but for instance with the money situation. I can't act as if I have the money without running up debts. Being in debt is a negative vibration for me.

So debt doesn't exist. All part of a very corrupt system. There are various people helping others to stop paying "debts" and reclaim any payments made going back years. Mostly for TV licence, council tax, gas/electric but also for loans, credit cards etc. When you discover the level of deceit behind this corrupt system you will be very angry. I took a while to process my anger over it all. But now it's all about knowledge and action

I was reminded of something today ...

You know how people talk about how lucky they are, or how they never have any trouble with xyz ... then all of a sudden they have bad luck, or they do have trouble with xyz?

When you share your success with people, some are likely to feel envious, jealous or angry in some way - and it is due to that, that your luck will change. The people you are telling are, in some effect, casting the evil eye onto you and that's when things suddenly turn South.

It's important to thank the Universe (and/or Saints if you work with them), but don't get too cocky - and be discerning about who you share your successes with!

I found Law of Attraction on here a week ago and have been interested reading your stories. I decided to start listening to FrancescaAmber and I have really enjoyed listening to her rationale. And I need some support for my anxiety and wellbeing right now. So the weekend I started and yesterday my colleague bought me some crystals to give me some good energy which I just kind of skimmed over thinking she was being nice. I did an interview and the interviewee had a parent who worked exactly where I need a contact., she was amazing and just who we were looking for and with that also - well... just thought this was all interesting and the 2nd is literally a total wildcard the chances of this are like hardly any....

Fast forward to today and I am listening to Francesca talking about bad energy and removing items that give you bad energy, so I spend an hour this morning clearing things from my sleep space (bedroom) and ensuite that either I don't need, give me bad energy or make me feel very uneasy. So there I was throwing things from an ex or a gift I actually don't like etc. I felt good and everything was super tidy. I then had a few things that I have been given, that I don't like so I wrote a little note saying I had a good day and I hope these items would make the finder smile - as I intend to leave these on some benches locally as they don't bring me joy -but they may someone else.

So the next podcast episode was about the power of the subliminal message and I thought this is interesting because the message I got from the bad energy podcast was to gift some items on - then came the podcast 'the power of highly symbolic gestures' and I had a grin to myself because that really related to me thinking to giving some things away with a note. Just as that was about to finish I went downstairs and opened my diary and there was a post it note from a few months ago - written with something a lady advised me to write down after a work related meeting that I totally dismissed as she was going on. And it said 'law of attraction, manifestation'.....

What the....
I LOVE your post!!! :love:

Who is this lady who advised you to write that down after the meeting? I feel as if she's someone that your guardian angels have assigned to help you on your path ... if there is a way to stay in contact with her (if you aren't already), I would suggest you do that.

I love that you have cleared away those things ... hand on heart, I'm just a teeny bit concerned that you could get in trouble for leaving them in public places (maybe that's just a thing where I live, but if the Council here could trace them back to me, I'd be fined for littering). I'd also be a bit nervous about my energy mixing with someone else's and bringing me bad luck as a result (things that have been in your possession will have your energy ingrained in them; if someone who was very dark spiritually was to inherit them, then I'd be worried that could have an impact on you - and if they were to find, say, a strand of your hair, then they could use that to cast spells on you [if they were that way inclined]).

With regard to crystals - are you aware that you need to cleanse, charge and program them? If not, you will need to read up on that - you can't just pop a few pretty stones on a windowsill and assume they'll work for you ... they have to know what their task is.

Your post has reminded me of the importance to be very careful about filling your house with things from other 'sources' - be they gifts, purchases on marketplace sites, stores, etc. I think I may have already posted this previously, but years ago I got into the habit of buying stuff off a local marketplace. I'd always look for brand new, bargains. Once, I bought a pair of boots and they brought me so much bad luck ... honestly, whatever could go wrong did go wrong. I asked a lady from the local Spiritual Church to help me work out what was the cause of all my bad luck, and she said the boots had belonged to someone who was evil (strong word, but there you go!). She also said she suspected they'd been stolen in the first place. So I burned them. And away went all my bad luck. I still continued to buy things, thinking that was just a one-off bad experience, but I was a lot more discerning in where I got them from (well, as much as I could be ... the people selling the items are mostly unknown to me). In more recent times I've tried not to buy secondhand things, but when I have seen something I've really liked then I've smudged it with white sage or Palo Santo, and charged + popped the right crystals with it. This has worked well; I am still wary about what comes through my front door though.

I think I'm just having a crisis of faith..for instance I'm owed over £800 from UC & CMS messing up in the same month. I've not stressed about it, I've messaged them about it (aligned action) and I've been trusting that the money is on it's way.
Still nothing. I'm running up my credit card using it for food & cheap easter days out for my child. I've generally been feeling positive but every now and again, like yesterday, I just get so bloody frustrated.

I know I need to act as if, but for instance with the money situation. I can't act as if I have the money without running up debts. Being in debt is a negative vibration for me.
In messaging them, has that been electronically? If so, you need to telephone them - every day if necessary - and, if you can, call in to visit them. Keep on at them, because they're no doubt getting interest on this money that's owed to you! I have worked in businesses where electronic messages just get ignored (I'm ashamed to say!), so your messages may be going into a black hole.

I've mentioned Saints in a previous post. I am not Catholic, but I have benefited greatly from the help of Saints regardless. I feel you should ask St Expedite for help. He is amazing! Get your Google on and look up the specific prayer to use for him, the offerings you should make, and what you should do after he has helped you (this is especially important!).

In the meantime, continue to practise LoA mantras that are line with you receiving the money - e.g., "When I receive the £800 from UC & CMS, I will use it to xxx ... I am so grateful that money flows to me effortlessly and freely."

Thankyou for taking the time to answer. I have been diagnosed with a Neurosurgical and Neurological condition. However my symtoms are still Neuro but outside of what they have diagnosed. Spent money , pushed and pushed consultants but getting no where. I suddenly unfortunately got ill when covid started in 2020.
I'm so sorry to hear that.

Have a read of this:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So debt

So debt doesn't exist. All part of a very corrupt system. There are various people helping others to stop paying "debts" and reclaim any payments made going back years. Mostly for TV licence, council tax, gas/electric but also for loans, credit cards etc. When you discover the level of deceit behind this corrupt system you will be very angry. I took a while to process my anger over it all. But now it's all about knowledge and action
Sorry I don't understand, could you reply more please?

Reactions: 1
Sorry I don't understand, could you reply more please?
There are a few people helping. Some wanting a cut of what you get back but you can do it yourself if you're ready to drop all fear. All fear of "debt collectors", people rocking up at your door and any other repercussions. And of credit rating being affected. I can't really explain it well, it still blows my mind, but in easiest way I can try and explain is money is silver and gold and only that. We deal in fiat currency. Any loan, mortgage, credit card, etc that you take out is already settled. That's why it's called a repayment. So you're making payment twice. I can't really explain it than that as I don't have the expertise. It makes me angry that people have got into serious depression and even taken their own lives over debt.

I thought about this job I’ve specifically applied for and imagined my working day there. How I would get there (the route) and I started to imagine also what I’d work on first. If I get this job it will be a dream come true, and to my amazement they are actually going to interview me next week! I’m nervous but reassured I’ve manifested this and it’s meant to happen!!:giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve not posted here for a wee while, last time I posted it was about recurrent miscarriages & feeling generally frustrated with life. I had some lovely advice and well wishes, and it helped me to change my mindset from cross and frustrated to open and accepting. I started actively manifesting what I wanted from life, writing down my intentions and also went for some acupuncture sessions. Happy to say I’m now 12 weeks pregnant! I really do think adjusting my mind set helped. Nothing else changed health-wise, and we’d recently moved across country to a place where we don’t know anyone which wasn’t exactly a low stress endeavour!

I just wanted to pop back and say thank you for the kindness & advice I received back in December / January time 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This thread is so uplifting and positive 💕

I'm working my way towards manifesting a calmer working space.

I'm very fortunate to have my own dedicated home office (which is an old spare bedroom) but it's absolutely laden with old files (which we have to keep for seven years), sewing materials, household stuff like batteries and lightbulbs, and a raft of other bits and pieces. Everything is neatly organised, in plastic crates and labelled accordingly, but they're all stacked upon each other which makes the space feel very heavy. I have several little trolleys with drawers in them, containing stationery and what-not; and three desks ... I really only need one, which is a corner workstation. The wardrobe cavity doesn't have doors and it looks really untidy.

Yesterday, I took the time to photograph all and list for sale all of the things I don't need, for sale - intending use the proceeds to buy an extra tall and wide dresser (which will sit in the wardrobe cavity) that I will store everything in. I even found the perfect dresser, the photo of which I pinned to the wall above my computer, and it just happens to be on sale until close of business tomorrow.

Lo and behold, within minutes of my listing all the things I don't need, some guy hit 'buy now' on everything, which means it all sold for prices over my reserve! Not only that, but he asked if he could come and collect everything today, as he's in my area over this long weekend. So, he's coming at 2pm.

I did not imagine that I would sell everything so quickly! I didn't even ask the universe to make it happen ASAP. I did think it would be nice if I could afford to get the dresser for the sale price, but then put it out of my mind.

The store that has the dresser is going to hold it for me until 5pm today - so fingers crossed this guy will come as he said. Meanwhile, the space has all been cleared out - with the items put on our carpad for him to collect - and it already feels much better ... it doesn't feel so heavy. As well as the two desks and mobile trolleys (with stationery intact), I also took the opportunity to get rid of some other office bits and pieces (monitor stands, spare keyboards, extension leads ... just stuff that is useful, yes, but takes up a lot of space and I really don't need it).

The room is already nicely decorated (I painted it and changed the carpet not that long ago), but I might use the extra money I got from my sales to get a couple of recycled timber pieces which I'll make into wall shelves, plus I might splash out on some gorgeous Orla Kiely fabric and reupholster a chair to pop in the corner of the room.

Last port of call will be to smudge everything with Palo Santo, then it's ready to go!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Woke up very emotional and sad. I'd not lost weight this week (2lb up) and felt frustrated and defeated. I had a cry and analysed where this feeling was coming from. Got to the root (not feeling good enough etc) said some affirmations. I've come home from the school run been productive and now I'm sitting in the sun in my garden with a cuppa and feeling a lot more positive and grateful. And I've let myself sit in the moment and send out the vibes to the universe that this feeling, not being at work, this is what I desire.
And in the space of 3 hours I've completely changed my mood.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Woke up very emotional and sad. I'd not lost weight this week (2lb up) and felt frustrated and defeated. I had a cry and analysed where this feeling was coming from. Got to the root (not feeling good enough etc) said some affirmations. I've come home from the school run been productive and now I'm sitting in the sun in my garden with a cuppa and feeling a lot more positive and grateful. And I've let myself sit in the moment and send out the vibes to the universe that this feeling, not being at work, this is what I desire.
Amazing work changing your mood and outlook and reflecting to find the positive in the situation, definitely good vibrations. I was literally coming on to see if anyone has used LoA for weight loss/fitness so taking your post as a little sign and positive vibes!

• Heart
I've released weight through only releasing trapped emotions. Note the word release not lose. If you lose something the Universe will think you are always wanting to find it again so will try to reunite the two. So always say "I release... stones of weight," I am releasing excess weight". And learn to muscle test. You can MT your ideal weight which is often not what you imagined it to be. Louise Hay discusses fat in certain areas and what it's related to emotionally. And finally, Marisa Peer is beginning a 12 week program on weight very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I started to lose a heap of weight when I stopped eating because I love food, instead opting to eat only when I feel hungry.

I only eat things that fuel my body - definitely no 'empty calorie' foods:

1651023526449.png

Being super-busy in my job has helped with that too though.

I've also stopped eating after 6pm, which has helped with sleep.

Pinning photos and stories to my vision board in support of better living keeps me on track.

I love this!!

Often it's the little things that bring so much comfort - a lovely cup of tea in the sun is one of my go-tos as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Manifesting money, got given a free ice cream today (would have been £2) plus my manager said my promotion is looking likely to go through at work 🥳 so grateful for this

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok ...I'm opening a small shop this weekend in a venue I've been in before, its an old chapel now an arts and antiques centre . I'm back in a room I rented before and had to give up a few years ago , and after much unfocused but frequent visualising I'm back in my perfect space .
Cleaned and painted white as I imagined it , I'll be selling my own greeting cards and artwork which has proven popular in the past ...so I am where I've dreamed of being but I'm really anxious about it ! I'm down to my last pennies and doubting myself a lot ...I'll work on that tomorrow with some positive affirmations.
And so here is my goal for this bank holiday weekend , to make £500 in sales ..more would be great but I'll set that target . I'll write it down and send it out there and report back on Tuesday
I have bigger long term goals for the year but this is a start..positive vibes only ! Send me a helping thought if you can , thanks !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok ...I'm opening a small shop this weekend in a venue I've been in before, its an old chapel now an arts and antiques centre . I'm back in a room I rented before and had to give up a few years ago , and after much unfocused but frequent visualising I'm back in my perfect space .
Cleaned and painted white as I imagined it , I'll be selling my own greeting cards and artwork which has proven popular in the past ...so I am where I've dreamed of being but I'm really anxious about it ! I'm down to my last pennies and doubting myself a lot ...I'll work on that tomorrow with some positive affirmations.
And so here is my goal for this bank holiday weekend , to make £500 in sales ..more would be great but I'll set that target . I'll write it down and send it out there and report back on Tuesday
I have bigger long term goals for the year but this is a start..positive vibes only ! Send me a helping thought if you can , thanks !
Gosh, this is wonderfully exciting! I love the sound of the venue! Are you having any opening specials and/or have you given thought to offering gift wrap and ribbons too? ... Or even little gifts (such as plants, all potted in cute little pots, gift wrapped beautifully)? I'm just wondering if that might lure more people into the store. You could look to 'sell on consignment' ... meaning you wouldn't need to pay for the stock upfront. You could even look to sell something unique such as little bird houses or fairy doors (which make great gifts) ... Also, tea/coffee and the whiff of fresh baking are huge drawcards for any sort of business ... if you could get a barista to share the rent with you (if you have the space), then that might also bring people into the store ... while they're waiting for their coffee, they might be tempted to browse (and buy) what you're selling, and it works the other way too - someone might pop in to buy a card for someone and be tempted to get themselves a coffee and cupcake while they're out.

Love the sound of your shop @GinBear! Best of luck with your opening. Make sure you shout out about it on your local social media groups!

Does anyone create digital vision boards? If so, any recommendations for software/apps would be gratefully received!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.