Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of this, I have usually only seen 11:11 or 1:11 but it’s been crazy the last couple of months! My angels are screaming at me and I don’t know why 👼🏼 I’ve been seeing 222,333,444 & 555 like crazy. I manifested a move abroad last year and it happened ✨
Also a guy unexpectedly came into my life just after being hurt by someone else a few months ago that I really like but it sort of stopped and we’re in separation but I’m kinda still hopeful so wonder if it’s related? A fortune teller told me a guy with the same name as him would cross my path and that we’d reconcile and he’s my true love so I can’t stop thinking about it but wondering if it’s just a coincidence and should I let go? She told me that the universe would sort out my romantic life so to just work on myself, go with the flow and try not to control it but I’m so impatient and sick of getting screwed over by men. Just would love an an opinion or has anyone advice on manifesting a partner? sorry for the essay ❤
Persia lawson is a LOA love coach and she does work regarding finding love. Her course is literally called "get your soul mate" I've not done the course as it's hella expensive but I've read her books and do free mini courses.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love this video 💗 it really resonated with me, I felt it, and it made me feel happy and enthusiastic (and I could always do with more of that!)

I'll watch that tomorrow.

I know it's small ,but the website Topcashback is giving away £1.50 for a photo of a receipt when you purchase an Easter egg. I bought a Lindt rabbit and they still accepted it.

Anyone have any affirmations, success stories etc.. to manifest better health. I'm at the end of my tether now and with the pain im in, it's hard to stay positive. I have a rare syndrome which affects my heart and kidney. Im stage 2 chronic kidney disease and also waiting for heart surgery. I have degenerative disc disease and currently I'm off work with a bulging disc and waiting to see whether they can do anymore spinal surgery (I have had 3 spinal surgeries and refer to myself as a transformer) ive also been diagnosed in the last year with sjogrens, an autoimmune disease and for the last six weeks have had horrendous sinus and salivary gland infections. I just cant take anymore! Fed up of hospital appointment, medication and antibiotics. I know people are far worse off, Im usually a "just get on with it" kind of person, not defined by medical conditions. What also doesnt help is the fact ive been off work, worried about money and fed up of these four walls. I moss being a proper mum to my kids because im so tired and in pain.
I just wanted to say that I think you're doing amazingly well, under very testing circumstances.
I have a lot of admiration and respect for you, it's not the same but I was born with a heart defect and I've had open heart surgery, and if that's what it comes down to with you, then don't worry, they have a way of making even complicated procedures look easy these days, and I was in and out of hospital fairly quickly and it didn't take long to recover.
I was also told that a positive mental attitude helps in recovery by the doctors and that stuck with me, the body responds to our willingness to get better.
If doctors and surgery are the answer then so be it, if affirmations or a positive attitude help (and I am sure they do) then go for it.
I do understand your pain regarding wanting to be a fitter and more active mum, before I had surgery my son was only a toddler, and I had a scary incident where he got out of his buggy and ran off and I had angina at the time, and had to run after him...well it was the scariest moment of my life, because I had very bad heart palpitations and I darn well nearly collapsed ..it's one of those moments...where my life nearly flashed in front of me ..and by the grace of God I just about managed (I still don't know how) to grab my son and strap him in his buggy again...he could have got lost or worse killed...I knew I had surgery scheduled so I hung on in there....but I was in no way fit to look after my kids, so I remember that feeling of frustration and unfairness and also my husband working and not having help from people and actually it was quite scary at times.
So I feel for you, that's hard and I really hope that you do can get some help and release....one thing at a time, everything impacts everything else, but all it takes is one issue to start to be resolved and then it has a knock on effect.
I'm a bit of a lapsed Christian and at times I've been known to pray, use religious oracle cards, meditate, practice breathing exercises, write down positive affirmations (usually sleep with them under my pillow) in fact anything and everything.
The message being that your life is important and you have a right to love and healing and assistance.
You have been incredibly brave that counts, in your words shines out the desire to be healed and to get on with life, and not to fall into a victim mentality, even though no one would blame you in the slightest if you'd reached the point of being fed up with it all.
Know that you're doing the best you can, and that things often come in clusters I understand that.
Every single time I've had toddlers...for example something traumatic (health wise) has happened.
As I wrote about my heart surgery, also another time when my boys were little (I have four children) my husband got cancer...(which he is now in remission for) and then with my daughter she reached two and got very ill and nearly died ...(thank god she recovered) so what I'm saying is I understand the vulnerability of being a loving mother....(and in my family is very deeply buried past trauma) so it felt like every time when my kids were little, we were severely tested, I've been through hell trying to resolve that ... literally...
I have nearly died, so too my husband, and my daughter...and my son's ended up being autistic.
We also have lots of issues that I think were passed down to us (narcissistic/alcoholic abusive parents) and it all got dumped on us.
So I understand how hard it is...when everything seems to be on your back...and it's crisis after crisis...but slowly but surely we got through it....so there is hope...hold onto that one.
@oddsock17 made some brilliant suggestions that helped me, particularly Dr Bradley Nelson and the emotion code and also Evette Rose and the metaphysical anatomy....also I get good feelings from any of Louise Hay's work.
I've incorporated them into my life, and I wouldn't say I'm fully healed but I feel like I'm getting there and yes I still have long term health issues and yes I still have to take medication, but my heart palpitations and irregularities have calmed down considerably, and I'm a lot calmer and more self aware (I'm starting to observe myself now and my health, and take action whenever problems arise, before I always waited until it was an emergency, putting myself last), that is not a way to live?
That's changed and so has my attitude, I'm starting to heal myself... because when I needed it I accepted the help of the medical establishment and I'm grateful, but now it's up to me.
I'm sure you'll be able to do it too, one step at a time, you've come so far already, and you've proved in your life you are a capable and imaginative person, so that will help you.
You have already imagined a future for yourself and manifested it, in lots of different area's, so have faith that this is possible, you can do this, what you need will come to you.
Take care 💖 and love and all the best.

Sorry about the extra long post! If you don't feel like reading it, fair enough, I just felt your situation, and I just want to offer my support and encouragement, in having gone through something maybe a little bit similar. 🤷‍♀️. Good luck with everything and take care you are worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What do you do when you have been in pain for two years. Don't feel properly diagnosed. Each consultant saying not me or just sticking to their original diagnosis when I have symptoms outside of diagnosis. I have even tried private care which I never used before but because of covid times nhs has not been good in some parts. I have tried c9ntacting PALS which is supposed to advocate for patients. All I have done is try my very hardest and put a lot of time, effort and money. I just feel worse

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I just wanted to say that I think you're doing amazingly well, under very testing circumstances.
I have a lot of admiration and respect for you, it's not the same but I was born with a heart defect and I've had open heart surgery, and if that's what it comes down to with you, then don't worry, they have a way of making even complicated procedures look easy these days, and I was in and out of hospital fairly quickly and it didn't take long to recover.
I was also told that a positive mental attitude helps in recovery by the doctors and that stuck with me, the body responds to our willingness to get better.
If doctors and surgery are the answer then so be it, if affirmations or a positive attitude help (and I am sure they do) then go for it.
I do understand your pain regarding wanting to be a fitter and more active mum, before I had surgery my son was only a toddler, and I had a scary incident where he got out of his buggy and ran off and I had angina at the time, and had to run after him...well it was the scariest moment of my life, because I had very bad heart palpitations and I darn well nearly collapsed ..it's one of those moments...where my life nearly flashed in front of me ..and by the grace of God I just about managed (I still don't know how) to grab my son and strap him in his buggy again...he could have got lost or worse killed...I knew I had surgery scheduled so I hung on in there....but I was in no way fit to look after my kids, so I remember that feeling of frustration and unfairness and also my husband working and not having help from people and actually it was quite scary at times.
So I feel for you, that's hard and I really hope that you do can get some help and release....one thing at a time, everything impacts everything else, but all it takes is one issue to start to be resolved and then it has a knock on effect.
I'm a bit of a lapsed Christian and at times I've been known to pray, use religious oracle cards, meditate, practice breathing exercises, write down positive affirmations (usually sleep with them under my pillow) in fact anything and everything.
The message being that your life is important and you have a right to love and healing and assistance.
You have been incredibly brave that counts, in your words shines out the desire to be healed and to get on with life, and not to fall into a victim mentality, even though no one would blame you in the slightest if you'd reached the point of being fed up with it all.
Know that you're doing the best you can, and that things often come in clusters I understand that.
Every single time I've had toddlers...for example something traumatic (health wise) has happened.
As I wrote about my heart surgery, also another time when my boys were little (I have four children) my husband got cancer...(which he is now in remission for) and then with my daughter she reached two and got very ill and nearly died ...(thank god she recovered) so what I'm saying is I understand the vulnerability of being a loving mother....(and in my family is very deeply buried past trauma) so it felt like every time when my kids were little, we were severely tested, I've been through hell trying to resolve that ... literally...
I have nearly died, so too my husband, and my daughter...and my son's ended up being autistic.
We also have lots of issues that I think were passed down to us (narcissistic/alcoholic abusive parents) and it all got dumped on us.
So I understand how hard it is...when everything seems to be on your back...and it's crisis after crisis...but slowly but surely we got through it....so there is hope...hold onto that one.
@oddsock17 made some brilliant suggestions that helped me, particularly Dr Bradley Nelson and the emotion code and also Evette Rose and the metaphysical anatomy....also I get good feelings from any of Louise Hay's work.
I've incorporated them into my life, and I wouldn't say I'm fully healed but I feel like I'm getting there and yes I still have long term health issues and yes I still have to take medication, but my heart palpitations and irregularities have calmed down considerably, and I'm a lot calmer and more self aware (I'm starting to observe myself now and my health, and take action whenever problems arise, before I always waited until it was an emergency, putting myself last), that is not a way to live?
That's changed and so has my attitude, I'm starting to heal myself... because when I needed it I accepted the help of the medical establishment and I'm grateful, but now it's up to me.
I'm sure you'll be able to do it too, one step at a time, you've come so far already, and you've proved in your life you are a capable and imaginative person, so that will help you.
You have already imagined a future for yourself and manifested it, in lots of different area's, so have faith that this is possible, you can do this, what you need will come to you.
Take care 💖 and love and all the best.

Sorry about the extra long post! If you don't feel like reading it, fair enough, I just felt your situation, and I just want to offer my support and encouragement, in having gone through something maybe a little bit similar. 🤷‍♀️. Good luck with everything and take care you are worth it.
Thank you for taking the time to reply to me. Really appreciate it x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What do you do when you have been in pain for two years. Don't feel properly diagnosed. Each consultant saying not me or just sticking to their original diagnosis when I have symptoms outside of diagnosis. I have even tried private care which I never used before but because of covid times nhs has not been good in some parts. I have tried c9ntacting PALS which is supposed to advocate for patients. All I have done is try my very hardest and put a lot of time, effort and money. I just feel worse
Manifest health, Manifest a diagnosis. Visualise and feel how you'll feel once you've got a diagnosis, once you've got a cure or management of the condition. Write a letter to yourself from the futures, takking about how grateful you are that you're diagnosed and in good health. Try scripting methods, meditation. Set your intentions and then let go

Manifest health, Manifest a diagnosis. Visualise and feel how you'll feel once you've got a diagnosis, once you've got a cure or management of the condition. Write a letter to yourself from the futures, takking about how grateful you are that you're diagnosed and in good health. Try scripting methods, meditation. Set your intentions and then let go
It won't cost me anything to do this. At the point of going to a and e but went there in 2020 when I first got ill at beginning of pandemic and an awful dystopian experience has put me off going there. 8 just don't understand how I can go from visiting gp twice a year to this. Please Universe help me

• Heart
- Let me preface this by saying I am not a health practitioner -

I feel what you're dealing with is a bit different to what LoA can offer just at this point - because it seems you don't really know what you're dealing with? Once you do, then you'll be able to apply LoA in a healing sense.

I would recommend you go for a hair strand test. It may not give you *all* the answers but it will definitely give you some ideas of what might be happening. I did one about three years ago and it confirmed a few suspicions about intolerances plus suggested a few other things I should investigate. I'm in NZ, but the place I went through (despite being an NZ address) forwarded my sample and completed questionnaire to a business in the UK - and it was them that emailed me the results.

Another thing worth looking into is AncestryHealth, which offers a test for hereditary conditions. My grandmother and great-grandmother had several illnesses which missed a generation before finding me; I would never have known this if I hadn't gone down this route.

There seems to be a baby boom amongst people I know right now. Can I take it as a sign it's going to happen for me?

• Heart
Has anyone done The Magic? I bought the book after listening an old episode of Francesca Amber’s podcast and wondered if anyone here has done it and had results…or would like to join me?

There seems to be a baby boom amongst people I know right now. Can I take it as a sign it's going to happen for me?
This happened to me both times I fell pregnant. The first time I had been TTC for 2 years and found myself daydreaming about us all meeting up with babes in arms. Manifested it without knowing! Good luck!

• Heart
Has anyone done The Magic? I bought the book after listening an old episode of Francesca Amber’s podcast and wondered if anyone here has done it and had results…or would like to join me?

This happened to me both times I fell pregnant. The first time I had been TTC for 2 years and found myself daydreaming about us all meeting up with babes in arms. Manifested it without knowing! Good luck!
I have the magic but haven't done it yet x

Interested to hear others' thoughts on this ...

I was chatting to a friend about how I find it strangely motivating watching "Hoarders" and as soon as I mentioned the title she started shaking her head. I asked her what was wrong with it, and she said that because it's so negative - going over the subject's past history - it lowers the viewer's vibration which is obviously a bad thing. Even though it should raise the viewer's vibration at the end, when the mess is all cleared, often there's some sort of emotional disconnect (with the hoarder usually still in denial and relations fraught), meaning the viewer's vibration remains low.

I've just found a secondhand book of this - $1! - give me a couple of weeks to receive and read through it, and I'll join you! 🤗

(Curious to see how this differs from 'The Secret').

hi everyone! new member here, i am currently in a situ similar to another tattler on this thread which is i have just been dating this guy for 4 months (it's been so fun, healthy and easy) but we can't be together at the moment so have stopped dating for multiple different reasons (on both ends) it's not bc lack of connection, or want or effort etc it's all external and/or personal.

anyways point is, i am trying to let go and allow whatever is meant to happen to happen but i am already struggling with fear.
i am afraid life won't put us back together again, i truly feel for him in my heart and i'm quite guarded and 'picky' and very happy being single etc so i don't take this lightly. he just makes me happy! i am praying that our path isn't over and this is what u guys call 'separation' is that right? i was hoping if any of you pros have any tips,methods or wisdom I could use in hopefully guiding him back to me if and when the time is right.

(sorry if i'm repeating anything etc etc! have made my account after lurking for years so new to the rules! excited to be here lol and thank u! 💘)

• Heart
hi everyone! new member here, i am currently in a situ similar to another tattler on this thread which is i have just been dating this guy for 4 months (it's been so fun, healthy and easy) but we can't be together at the moment so have stopped dating for multiple different reasons (on both ends) it's not bc lack of connection, or want or effort etc it's all external and/or personal.

anyways point is, i am trying to let go and allow whatever is meant to happen to happen but i am already struggling with fear.
i am afraid life won't put us back together again, i truly feel for him in my heart and i'm quite guarded and 'picky' and very happy being single etc so i don't take this lightly. he just makes me happy! i am praying that our path isn't over and this is what u guys call 'separation' is that right? i was hoping if any of you pros have any tips,methods or wisdom I could use in hopefully guiding him back to me if and when the time is right.

(sorry if i'm repeating anything etc etc! have made my account after lurking for years so new to the rules! excited to be here lol and thank u! 💘)
Is the reason why you can't be together at the moment anything to do with either (or both) party being in a relationship? If so, walk away. If you did get together when you were both single, then the same vibe might not be there when there are no other parties to consider (which might sound odd, but in my many years on this planet I've seen this happen time and time again, where both parties will say it wasn't the same as the first time they were together).

If I'm completely off track here - that there are no others that will be affected by you being together - then I would suggest you approach it as you would anything you're trying to manifest - visualise, think, feel, see yourselves together, living and enjoying life. Do this as often as you feel you need to, and then park it - leave the universe to work its magic. Whenever seeds of doubt creep in, force yourself to work through the visualisation steps. Do not feed the fear / self-limiting beliefs by giving them any thought (to stop yourself doing this, you could wear a rubber band on your wrist and snap it every time a negative thought creeps through). While you're doing all this, don't contact him. Don't even look him up on social media or ask friends/people in common about him.

• Heart
Is the reason why you can't be together at the moment anything to do with either (or both) party being in a relationship? If so, walk away. If you did get together when you were both single, then the same vibe might not be there when there are no other parties to consider (which might sound odd, but in my many years on this planet I've seen this happen time and time again, where both parties will say it wasn't the same as the first time they were together).

If I'm completely off track here - that there are no others that will be affected by you being together - then I would suggest you approach it as you would anything you're trying to manifest - visualise, think, feel, see yourselves together, living and enjoying life. Do this as often as you feel you need to, and then park it - leave the universe to work its magic. Whenever seeds of doubt creep in, force yourself to work through the visualisation steps. Do not feed the fear / self-limiting beliefs by giving them any thought (to stop yourself doing this, you could wear a rubber band on your wrist and snap it every time a negative thought creeps through). While you're doing all this, don't contact him. Don't even look him up on social media or ask friends/people in common about him.

Oh no! Absolutely no one else involved! lt's understandably personal business that I don't like to share but I can assure you it isn't anything seedy or obviously not working. We are in no contact at the moment as we both need some time. (probably will be for a month or two I suspect! though I may bump into him at events and such) I am hoping we will get to work on ourselves and then recross paths when the time is right.

Thank you for your response! I will take this forwards. I like the no contact approach and not bringing him up to anyone. I will use this for certain.

• Heart
I do my daily meditation, I use my crystals, I journal, I count my gratitudes. I need something good to happen to me, please. I know I'm lacking inspired action but I haven't had any signs. I don't know what to do

• Heart
The
I do my daily meditation, I use my crystals, I journal, I count my gratitudes. I need something good to happen to me, please. I know I'm lacking inspired action but I haven't had any signs. I don't know what to do
The "I need" is desperation and comes from a place of lack. It's all aboyt your vibration. You need to believe you have what you desire and then surrender it to the Universe. If you are just waiting or obsessing it will repel it from you

• Heart
Eliminate the doubt. Turn your statements - verbally and in your head - to have a positive spin.

Instead of:
"I do my daily meditation, I use my crystals, I journal, I count my gratitudes. I need something good to happen to me, please. I know I'm lacking inspired action but I haven't had any signs. I don't know what to do."

Say:
"I do my daily meditation, use my crystals, journal and count my gratitutes because I know more good things are coming on their way to me. I have complete faith in the universe and am ready to accept more blessings."

A wee analogy:
If you're training a dog (or raising a child), and you put faith / trust in them, plus tell them how proud you are of their efforts along the way - then you get more and more results from them.
Vs -
If you just bark orders at them and say you expect more from them, then ... well, nobody likes to feel that way, do they? Depending on their character, they'll either withdraw or rebel.
The universe is the same.

My wrist is bruised from all the snapping I do (of rubber bands, to correct my way of thinking) - it's a method that works though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I'm just having a crisis of faith..for instance I'm owed over £800 from UC & CMS messing up in the same month. I've not stressed about it, I've messaged them about it (aligned action) and I've been trusting that the money is on it's way.
Still nothing. I'm running up my credit card using it for food & cheap easter days out for my child. I've generally been feeling positive but every now and again, like yesterday, I just get so bloody frustrated.

The

The "I need" is desperation and comes from a place of lack. It's all aboyt your vibration. You need to believe you have what you desire and then surrender it to the Universe. If you are just waiting or obsessing it will repel it from you
I know I need to act as if, but for instance with the money situation. I can't act as if I have the money without running up debts. Being in debt is a negative vibration for me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.