Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THANK YOU. It looks amazing and gorgeous.

No worries. It’s a lot of effort to start with but once you’ve done all the prep, your mindset is in the right place and then you just do monthly goals and daily pages.

Wow, that looks fantastic! Please report back on how it works for you.

I will do. I think that it’s already working tbh. I will say more by the end of February if that’s okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi guys… I posted last year on manifesting an ex and he msged me this week on a significant day which I’m taking as a sign! Just wondering any tips to keep vibration high as I can go into my own head and bring vibration down. I over think everything and don’t want do this time I want to be able to just go with the flow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi guys… I posted last year on manifesting an ex and he msged me this week on a significant day which I’m taking as a sign! Just wondering any tips to keep vibration high as I can go into my own head and bring vibration down. I over think everything and don’t want do this time I want to be able to just go with the flow
Fill your days with things you enjoy and keep yourself busy so you don't have time to think about him ... take up a new hobby or learn a new skill (even if it's just watching tutorials on You Tube to begin with); pamper yourself (something as simple as buying a new hand cream and eating dinner by candlelight, even if you're on your own); say "yes" to invitations out with friends and co-workers - extend your network.

Sometimes - and I'm not saying this is the case here - the ex comes back and you find you've outgrown them!

Reactions: 8
Sometimes - and I'm not saying this is the case here - the ex comes back and you find you've outgrown them!
[/QUOTE]
Oh totally!! Could be the case here but going try those tips and see 🥰🥰

Reactions: 6
Has anyone had any experience with subliminals?

I purchased Francesca Ambers weight loss one since then I’ve put on 2 stone in 2 months, after having lost 5 stone last year!!!! Help 🥴🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just wanted to share some video's that i felt resonated quite powerfully with me, if anyone else feels like they are also stuck and that maybe childhood programming in particular is holding them back from their full potential 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I also had a copy of Dr Maltz's book but lost it in between moving. Thanks for the reminder.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
idk if this will make sense, but is there such a thing as like, accidentally manifesting something bad? i worry about things like losing my job, my boyfriend quite often and i get frightened that by thinking about it so often, i'll accidentally manifest it 😂 sorry if this sounds stupid lol

Reactions: 3
idk if this will make sense, but is there such a thing as like, accidentally manifesting something bad? i worry about things like losing my job, my boyfriend quite often and i get frightened that by thinking about it so often, i'll accidentally manifest it 😂 sorry if this sounds stupid lol
It’s not stupid!! It’s more the law of assumption than the law of attraction. If you assume it’s going to happen, it’s going too! Xx

Reactions: 1
I came across Francesca Amber’s podcast, and have have enjoyed listening. I like her chatty style and potty mouth 😂 I do believe that gratitude and positive thinking affect for the better how you experience life, and good luck to Fran for turning a bad situation to her advantage. BUT I think she’s disingenuous to say that she bought a flat in London whilst earning a low wage, and then almost lost everything due to Covid. I think it gives false hope to people in truly dire situations that they can just ‘manifest’ a solution, and encourages them to pay £££ to do a ‘workshop’. Fran said that she’d paid £1000 to do an online course with the ’Rich as duck’ woman, but had recouped that tenfold within a week, which I think is misleading desperate people, and sounds like a pyramid scheme.

I‘ve also listened to some Canny Crystals podcasts, but was raging at one (old) episode where Mart (who worked for the NHS) was spouting nonsense that illness can’t exist in a body where you only think positive thoughts, and went on to say that the guy from The Wanted who had a tumour had cured himself of cancer just by positive thinking, obviously he’s dead now 😢 Mart also told of his father with COPD who was very ill on oxygen, using a stairlift etc, BECAUSE he’s a negative person who gave up and didn’t fight his illness. I have a family member who’s very ill with a lung condition, and the attitude that it’s his fault and he could just think it better is insulting 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I came across Francesca Amber’s podcast, and have have enjoyed listening. I like her chatty style and potty mouth 😂 I do believe that gratitude and positive thinking affect for the better how you experience life, and good luck to Fran for turning a bad situation to her advantage. BUT I think she’s disingenuous to say that she bought a flat in London whilst earning a low wage, and then almost lost everything due to Covid. I think it gives false hope to people in truly dire situations that they can just ‘manifest’ a solution, and encourages them to pay £££ to do a ‘workshop’. Fran said that she’d paid £1000 to do an online course with the ’Rich as duck’ woman, but had recouped that tenfold within a week, which I think is misleading desperate people, and sounds like a pyramid scheme.

I‘ve also listened to some Canny Crystals podcasts, but was raging at one (old) episode where Mart (who worked for the NHS) was spouting nonsense that illness can’t exist in a body where you only think positive thoughts, and went on to say that the guy from The Wanted who had a tumour had cured himself of cancer just by positive thinking, obviously he’s dead now 😢 Mart also told of his father with COPD who was very ill on oxygen, using a stairlift etc, BECAUSE he’s a negative person who gave up and didn’t fight his illness. I have a family member who’s very ill with a lung condition, and the attitude that it’s his fault and he could just think it better is insulting 🤬
Yes, I don't agree personally with some claims ie in Louise hay you can heal your life she said she cured her cancer with manifesting and positive thinking and healthy eating. Maybe that's my own block as I'm still very sore with losing my stepdad rapidly to cancer in 2020.

I just take what resonates with me and leave the rest.

On a separate note, I was really worried about my finances next month. Friday I was in a really positive mood so did some money affirmations and today I got a notification I'd been underpaid by £100 which is almost the exact amount I needed to be fine next month! (I needed £108)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, I don't agree personally with some claims ie in Louise hay you can heal your life she said she cured her cancer with manifesting and positive thinking and healthy eating. Maybe that's my own block as I'm still very sore with losing my stepdad rapidly to cancer in 2020.

I just take what resonates with me and leave the rest.

On a separate note, I was really worried about my finances next month. Friday I was in a really positive mood so did some money affirmations and today I got a notification I'd been underpaid by £100 which is almost the exact amount I needed to be fine next month! (I needed £108)
Sorry for your loss. Cancer is a horrible disease, and can’t always be overcome by ‘battling hard’.

Yes! This is exactly what I think positive thinking can do. Throughout life something has come up which has been just what I needed to pay an unexpected bill. Things do always seem to work out in the end xx

Reactions: 4
I do believe that gratitude and positive thinking affect for the better how you experience life

I‘ve also listened to some Canny Crystals podcasts, but was raging at one (old) episode where Mart (who worked for the NHS) was spouting nonsense that illness can’t exist in a body where you only think positive thoughts
I’m new to this thread and to manifesting in general, so I’m still learning, but my philosophy is similar to your first point in that I think being positive and grateful can only be a good thing for me, no matter what.

But one thing I keep coming back to is the idea of negative thinking manifesting bad things. The trigger for me seeking out some more meaning in life was my mum being diagnosed with cancer in 2020 (she’s cancer free at the moment but it is stage 4 so it’s like living life waiting for the rug to be pulled out from under us) and I just can’t accept that anyone manifests illness in themselves or their loved ones. I actually wonder if this belief comes from the privileged position of never having experienced something truly awful and senseless. If anyone has any thoughts or philosophies on this I’d be interested to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Agree with all you’ve said here about Fran & Mart! So true

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.