Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have practised the LOA intermittently over the years with some fantastic results. At the moment, I have serious blockages and the main thing that I have tried to manifest hasn’t arrived although other things have. One of the blockages is the person I live with; they have become more and more negative due to the current climate.

I am trying to rid the blockages, any tips? I was thinking of meditating twice a day, listening to The Secret again and I bought a LOA journal which I intend to fill in what I want on NYE and then work on all next year but ideally I want to manifest the main thing before the end of this year.
I would suggest raising your vibration - do something that makes you really happy. Like attracts like, so if you're feeling good then good things will automatically be drawn to you. Do the same for the person you live with ... maybe a weekend away to somewhere special, or a really nice dinner? It doesn't need to be expensive, just something to life your spirits/raise your vibration.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I achieved a lot of my manifestations in the last year- moved abroad, dream apartment and job. However, the most thing I want is a partner and after some very bad experiences, a lovely guy came into my life like he even said it was fate we met, but then he moved back to his home country for his work and said he wished he met me earlier so he could’ve renewed his contract
:( we have been in contact almost everyday and he’s amazing but I’m not sure why the universe brought him to me just to take him away again? 😂 also, on 11/11 I wrote down all my goals again and one of them was a loving relationship and he hasn’t messaged in a few days which is weird so I’m anxious 😥 do you think I accidentally manifested something bad because of my insecurity? I believe everything happens for a reason but it doesn’t really help me feel any better and now I’m just thinking of all the other guys who ghosted or hurt me and can’t imagine him doing that, he’s never shown any red flags.

• Heart
I achieved a lot of my manifestations in the last year- moved abroad, dream apartment and job. However, the most thing I want is a partner and after some very bad experiences, a lovely guy came into my life like he even said it was fate we met, but then he moved back to his home country for his work and said he wished he met me earlier so he could’ve renewed his contract
:( we have been in contact almost everyday and he’s amazing but I’m not sure why the universe brought him to me just to take him away again? 😂 also, on 11/11 I wrote down all my goals again and one of them was a loving relationship and he hasn’t messaged in a few days which is weird so I’m anxious 😥 do you think I accidentally manifested something bad because of my insecurity? I believe everything happens for a reason but it doesn’t really help me feel any better and now I’m just thinking of all the other guys who ghosted or hurt me and can’t imagine him doing that, he’s never shown any red flags.
Maybe you manifested the ability to feel love. To know you can love and be loved.

I peon a side note, I am wondering manifesting messes things up. I manifested something last year and got it. I manifested something this year and it destroyed last years manifestation in a painful way. However, I think it had to be that way because clinging to the previous manifestation wouldn’t have enabled me to move to the new one. Not all painful experiences are to be avoided. Often it’s a mixture of growth, lessons and manoeuvring to something better/more aligned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hiii

Random one I have this theory in my head everytime I think of manifesting it my head then goes tjat “I’m going to get cancer and die soon” then I think that I have manifested that and I get really worried that I’m asking the universe for that. Has anyone got any tips on how to stop manifesting bad stuff and bad thoughts because obviously I don’t want that to happy. I’m a bit of a worry worm too so can’t stop really once I get in that way of thinking 🫤

sorry for being the grim reaper it just scares me that I end up manifesting bad things 😑
My head does this a lot, because I know I shouldn't be imagining bad outcomes, they pop into my head all the more. It's like trying not to laugh at inappropriate times, it just makes it worse because you know you aren't supposed to do it! When this happens I usually say a firm 'Stop It' to myself in my head, then laugh it off, I know its just my mind being deliberately 'anti', and it isn't really what I think, want and more importantly, feel. Honestly, stressing about random negative thoughts that pop up will only put you in a more negative frame of mind. Brush them off, it's just your head being daft. 😊

Thank you everyone for your advice it’s nice to know I’m not just alone! Makes the thoughts seem a bit more “normal” I suppose ☺

• Heart
I feel you should step back a bit and put this out of your mind. Stop questioning why it happened the way it did and shift your focus to manifesting other, not relationship-related, things. The universe may have sent him to you to show you that it is working on sending the right person your way - in a, 'this is a taste of what's to come - bear with me' sort of way ... just be thankful to have had the experience, and open to meeting someone else - or, you never know, maybe this man will return? I think we can sabotage things when we fixate on them too hard. Just follow all the steps and be content in the knowledge that if it's meant to be, it will be.

Thank you @Black.bird and @Lisdiz for your advice, honestly I just needed to vent. I messaged him first and he’s been working hard after a promotion and we’ve talked everyday since like usual, he always talks about the future with me like he thinks we’ll meet again. It’s hard because we said our goodbyes but then ended up talking everyday anyway despite a 16 hour time difference. He even was the first person to call me and keep checking on me when I got covid a month ago and just so supportive and interested in the littlest things going on, more than anyone else. I thought the same, maybe it was to give me faith that I can find someone who doesn’t treat me bad and that I can be myself with so maybe I’ll just let it be and whatever happens, happens. If he’s meant for me he will be and if he’s not, hopefully the right one will be 😇 sorry for the essay 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Last week, I asked for a sign that I was going to get the things that I have asked and affirmed for. The next day one of the things happened, I have been asking for positive people that I have met recently to become firm friends and one asked me to go for coffee this week. We went for coffee today! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Then I saw another sign that something that I have asked for for a very long time, will be coming to me very soon. I have been doing more frequent affirmations since last week.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have just been told that the portal is open today 221122 and I have just had the most wonderful day with everything going my way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
These last couple of weeks have been really difficult and I'm struggling to see how this is happening for me.

If I sage myself will it help get rid of negative energy I might be attracting?

• Heart
These last couple of weeks have been really difficult and I'm struggling to see how this is happening for me.

If I sage myself will it help get rid of negative energy I might be attracting?
Might sound simplistic but for now I would just suggest focusing on trying to make the moment feel better for you and leave all the rest for now. Things like could you get into bed with a hot chocolate and watch a movie? Play some good music ?

Get through today.

I'm not an expert but it just seems the harder we try the more we push it away.

• Heart
For the first time in forever I am in such a funk ... everything (except work) feels so hopeless ... the economy, crime rate, general feeling of doom and gloom ... I'm going to go and get some Palo Santo and burn it in my car, apartment and self in the hope it will shift this feeling. It's not nice.

For the first time in forever I am in such a funk ... everything (except work) feels so hopeless ... the economy, crime rate, general feeling of doom and gloom ... I'm going to go and get some Palo Santo and burn it in my car, apartment and self in the hope it will shift this feeling. It's not nice.
What's Pablo Santo?

What's Pablo Santo?
I use it to space clear and sometimes cleanse crystals. It lasts a while and burns slow. You could try 1 stick to see if you like the smell, I’ve found a seller than sells singular sticks:

💜

• Heart
Hi @Roryx1 i followed your steps from your last post and providing an update since you asked to try it for a week.

so starting from 14th (two weeks ago) I set out my desire that my sp will call me by end of next week (the week just gone) with two affirmations being that he really loves and that he thinks of me all the time. I did this 3 times as you had asked, as days went I know I did it more than 3 times. I must say I was feeling very positive and happy when I was affirming my thoughts. It was a feel good factor.

However, the week did end yesterday and I didn’t receive the phone call I so badly desired. I’m not upset about it, disappointed yes but not upset. I’ve been manifesting consistently since May 2021 with no luck so far which is why when I read your post about affirmation I thought I’ll give that a go as I have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

Is there something I didn’t set right? Or is it cause my desire is for this one specific person? Any advice? Tia

Reactions: 1
Hi @Roryx1 i followed your steps from your last post and providing an update since you asked to try it for a week.

so starting from 14th (two weeks ago) I set out my desire that my sp will call me by end of next week (the week just gone) with two affirmations being that he really loves and that he thinks of me all the time. I did this 3 times as you had asked, as days went I know I did it more than 3 times. I must say I was feeling very positive and happy when I was affirming my thoughts. It was a feel good factor.

However, the week did end yesterday and I didn’t receive the phone call I so badly desired. I’m not upset about it, disappointed yes but not upset. I’ve been manifesting consistently since May 2021 with no luck so far which is why when I read your post about affirmation I thought I’ll give that a go as I have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

Is there something I didn’t set right? Or is it cause my desire is for this one specific person? Any advice? Tia
Hi Tia. I’m so glad you tried my method. I would like to ask you if you had any doubts while manifesting your Sp this week? Any doubts at all whether they be big or small. Mental diet is key and to manifest your desires you have to switch any negative thoughts to positive.

Reactions: 1
I did a heart chakra healing exercise on Saturday. Sharing here in case it helps anyone. I think this was one suggested by vex King but I'm not 100% sure, sorry!

I looked in the mirror and told myself everything I'm longing to hear. That I am loved. That I love myself. That's it's not my fault how my mum treated me. I was just a child and didn't deserve all the pain inflicted on me. That I am a good person. I am a good mum ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi Tia. I’m so glad you tried my method. I would like to ask you if you had any doubts while manifesting your Sp this week? Any doubts at all whether they be big or small. Mental diet is key and to manifest your desires you have to switch any negative thoughts to positive.
Hi! No, I actually felt positive and very assured for a change these last two weeks while manifesting your method. Of course there is always going to be that tinge of will he really call (more of an excitement, rather than a doubt) but I did not let any doubts come through, I believed in my desire with all my heart. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: 2
I've been trying out law of assumption and it's working for me so far. I kept failing something at work as part of my training, and was feeling really stressed and worried about redoing it, so I started imagining I'd already passed it and let go of stressing over what might go wrong, and then it actually did go well next time and I passed.

And whenever I start the day assuming I'm going to have a good day, it always does turn out good 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.