Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone,
I've been following this thread with interest. I've spent the majority of this year planning to move house. I don't have a lot of money but had an idea in my mind of my dream house within my limitations and found it. My offer was accepted back in May and I've been waiting and picturing it since then. Updates have been scarce and I think now I was manifesting it before I even realised what I was doing, if that makes sense.
For the past month or so I've had a feeling that things weren't going to plan hence my reading up on manifesting and the law of attraction and finding this thread, because I wanted it so badly. I've now had confirmation that my worst fears have been realised and the purchase has indeed run into difficulties and may not go ahead at all.
I'm totally gutted and wondering if I have somehow made this happen by harbouring doubts that I'd ever get my dream house? How do I try and remain positive knowing it may not happen?
For reasons I won't bore you with I desperately need to I have my current house. Can the universe sense panic?
Grateful for any thoughts you may have. I want to believe in the universe but struggling right now.
Desperation can repel your desires apparently.
It's absolutely so hard to keep the faith

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone,
I've been following this thread with interest. I've spent the majority of this year planning to move house. I don't have a lot of money but had an idea in my mind of my dream house within my limitations and found it. My offer was accepted back in May and I've been waiting and picturing it since then. Updates have been scarce and I think now I was manifesting it before I even realised what I was doing, if that makes sense.
For the past month or so I've had a feeling that things weren't going to plan hence my reading up on manifesting and the law of attraction and finding this thread, because I wanted it so badly. I've now had confirmation that my worst fears have been realised and the purchase has indeed run into difficulties and may not go ahead at all.
I'm totally gutted and wondering if I have somehow made this happen by harbouring doubts that I'd ever get my dream house? How do I try and remain positive knowing it may not happen?
For reasons I won't bore you with I desperately need to I have my current house. Can the universe sense panic?
Grateful for any thoughts you may have. I want to believe in the universe but struggling right now.
What @Thank(space)you said is right on the money ... you pretty much told the universe you'd doubt it would happen, so it delivered.

BUT ... all is not lost. The reasons for the purchase maybe not going ahead could be down to many things (vendors changing their mind, finance, other buyers ...), but if it's meant to be yours then whatever's getting in the way will remove itself. Perhaps you'll get a call out of the blue saying that the issue has gone away.

You need to BELIEVE that you already have the house. If you don't have a dream/vision board, start assembling one. Post pictures of the house, things you want to do to it (e.g., curtain, carpet samples, etc.) ... treat it as though it's already yours. Visualise yourself living there - what it feels like to wake up in the morning and head into the kitchen to make breakfast ... what it's like in the afternoon sun and at dusk ... do this constantly. I prefer actual physical whiteboards, to which I fix printed pictures with magnets. I have my whiteboards on the wall above my TV so I'm always looking at them. But a Pinterest board or file on your phone would be okay - just whatever works for you.

Remove all doubt ... if you start thinking negatively, slap yourself (literally).

Also remember that if it's not meant to be, it's because there is something far better out there for you. This is hard to understand at the time, but it is 100% true! It might be that this house seems perfect but has rotten piles that would cost a fortune to replace or something. Also bear in mind that it might be the right house for you, but not in this current timeline - it could be that someone else buys it and carries out incredible renovations ... then sells it for a lot less than it costs now, because they need to relocate quickly ... or something like that.

If it's meant to happen, it will; just be patient.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hiii

Random one I have this theory in my head everytime I think of manifesting it my head then goes tjat “I’m going to get cancer and die soon” then I think that I have manifested that and I get really worried that I’m asking the universe for that. Has anyone got any tips on how to stop manifesting bad stuff and bad thoughts because obviously I don’t want that to happy. I’m a bit of a worry worm too so can’t stop really once I get in that way of thinking 🫤

sorry for being the grim reaper it just scares me that I end up manifesting bad things 😑

Reactions: 3
Hiii

Random one I have this theory in my head everytime I think of manifesting it my head then goes tjat “I’m going to get cancer and die soon” then I think that I have manifested that and I get really worried that I’m asking the universe for that. Has anyone got any tips on how to stop manifesting bad stuff and bad thoughts because obviously I don’t want that to happy. I’m a bit of a worry worm too so can’t stop really once I get in that way of thinking 🫤

sorry for being the grim reaper it just scares me that I end up manifesting bad things 😑
I also have intrusive thoughts. I tend to shake my head like an etch a sketch and say "cancel that universe!" And then focus on what I do want, ie good health.
It's no good focusing on "I don't want cancer" because the universe will just focus on "I want cancer" so you need a positive statement like "I am healthy"

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I also get intrusive thoughts (ironically enough usually when I'm doing well, or starting to feel better or more positive) I think it's a kind of programmed self sabotage/fear response in my case.
So now I just listen to those thoughts (no matter how ridiculous/disturbing/ or just plain false and try to humour them, recognise where they are coming from (not from me, but from past narcissistic abuse in my case) gently remind myself not to identify with my thoughts and just to let them pass.
They do not represent the real me, if that makes sense, but are just whispers of the past, (former programming) that is now outdated and needs a reboot)! So I just move on and give myself permission to do so.

Videos on YouTube about intrusive thoughts and the concept of we are not our minds/thoughts, helped with this.
Also I thought this video was useful as well. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hiii

I slap myself (my hand) if I recognise I'm talking to someone or doing something that is low vibrational (e.g., I found myself watching the TV news tonight and getting all depressed ... so slapped my hand and went off and did some gardening) ... you could try doing that whenever you start thinking such thoughts?

You could also say an affirmation every day, and write it down and carry it with you so you can dig it out and say it whenever you need to - something along the lines of you are in control of your thoughts which are full of positivity ... don't include words such as 'not' as they are negative. Keep it all positive.

Reactions: 4
What @Thank(space)you said is right on the money ... you pretty much told the universe you'd doubt it would happen, so it delivered.

BUT ... all is not lost. The reasons for the purchase maybe not going ahead could be down to many things (vendors changing their mind, finance, other buyers ...), but if it's meant to be yours then whatever's getting in the way will remove itself. Perhaps you'll get a call out of the blue saying that the issue has gone away.

You need to BELIEVE that you already have the house. If you don't have a dream/vision board, start assembling one. Post pictures of the house, things you want to do to it (e.g., curtain, carpet samples, etc.) ... treat it as though it's already yours. Visualise yourself living there - what it feels like to wake up in the morning and head into the kitchen to make breakfast ... what it's like in the afternoon sun and at dusk ... do this constantly. I prefer actual physical whiteboards, to which I fix printed pictures with magnets. I have my whiteboards on the wall above my TV so I'm always looking at them. But a Pinterest board or file on your phone would be okay - just whatever works for you.

Remove all doubt ... if you start thinking negatively, slap yourself (literally).

Also remember that if it's not meant to be, it's because there is something far better out there for you. This is hard to understand at the time, but it is 100% true! It might be that this house seems perfect but has rotten piles that would cost a fortune to replace or something. Also bear in mind that it might be the right house for you, but not in this current timeline - it could be that someone else buys it and carries out incredible renovations ... then sells it for a lot less than it costs now, because they need to relocate quickly ... or something like that.

If it's meant to happen, it will; just be patient.
Thank you so much for this, this is exactly what I needed to hear today. 🙂

I think the challenge is what to do when the negative thoughts creep in. I definitely relate to the comments about intrusive thoughts. It's clearly a work in progress!

• Heart
Please could someone help with manifesting a baby. I’ve been wanting one for so long and I’ve recently tried affirmations, 369 and 17 seconds. It feels like nothing is working. Would appreciate any advice!

• Heart
Please could someone help with manifesting a baby. I’ve been wanting one for so long and I’ve recently tried affirmations, 369 and 17 seconds. It feels like nothing is working. Would appreciate any advice!
I hope these videos help ❤ wishing you every success and luck in the future.

• Heart
  • Haha
Have you been visualising - feeling - that you are with child? Do that often, then let go ... I think sometimes when we really want something, we start planting seeds of doubt - "Darn - I've tried everything and nothing is working" ... feel that it has happened, and what that looks like for you (imagine yourself holding the baby, taking it out for walks in the pram, etc.), then let go. Have faith that if it's meant for your path then it will be.

• Heart
Have you been visualising - feeling - that you are with child? Do that often, then let go ... I think sometimes when we really want something, we start planting seeds of doubt - "Darn - I've tried everything and nothing is working" ... feel that it has happened, and what that looks like for you (imagine yourself holding the baby, taking it out for walks in the pram, etc.), then let go. Have faith that if it's meant for your path then it will be.
Letting go is something I struggle massively with

Reactions: 2
Guys you are NOT supposed to let go. The whole point is to persist in what you want until you get. Law of attraction is such bullshit, it’s unrealistic and I said before law of assumption is the way to go. Simply assume your desire and you will get them. It’s THAT EASY! None of this bleeping 369 method and weird meditation videos. Dang it!

I have a challenge for every person on here struggling to manifest their desires. I am going to write step by step what I would like you to do. In one week I want you all to come back on this thread and tell me if it manifested.

Step 1- Choose a desire (text from Sp, a simple cup of coffee from somebody, a job interview, ANYTHING you want)

Step 2- Choose 2 affirmations. It could be “my Sp loves me only” and “my Sp texts me all the time” or whatever it is just choose 2 affirmations for your desire.

Step 3- Take 4 different 10 minute slots from your day, every day for a week. Set a timer on your phone for 10 minutes and affirm your 2 chosen affirmations over and over in your head until the 10 minutes is up. Do this 4-5 times throughout your day. All for 10 minutes.

Step 4- When you are NOT using the 10 minutes (so all the other times throughout the day) I want you to affirm “isn’t it wonderful”. Just that. Don’t add anything to it all I want you to affirm over and over throughout the day is “isn’t wonderful”. If you have time take 5-10 minutes a day to visualize your desire. But visualizing is NOT necessary.

Step 5- Use SATS. State Akin to Sleep. It works wonders. When you are going to bed and feel yourself getting into that drowsy sleepy state, I want you to use 1-2 affirmations. No more than 2. Repeat these affirmations for your desire over and over while you’re falling asleep. Repeat them until you eventually fall asleep.

Step 6-Mental diet is everything. YOU WILL GET THE tit YOU DESIRE BECAUSE YOU ARE DESERVING OF IT. Letting go is bullshit. High vibration is bullshit. 369 is bullshit. All you need is affirming. You can affirm when you are bleeping crying and you will still get your desire. Of course it’s still important to stay as positive as you can and if you feel any doubts coming on then you simply switch your thoughts. Just turn it around and tell yourself you deserve your desires.

Step 7- Come back to this thread in a week and I want you to tell me everything you have manifested whether it be big or small.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Guys you are NOT supposed to let go. The whole point is to persist in what you want until you get. Law of attraction is such bullshit, it’s unrealistic and I said before law of assumption is the way to go. Simply assume your desire and you will get them. It’s THAT EASY! None of this bleeping 369 method and weird meditation videos. Dang it!

I have a challenge for every person on here struggling to manifest their desires. I am going to write step by step what I would like you to do. In one week I want you all to come back on this thread and tell me if it manifested.

Step 1- Choose a desire (text from Sp, a simple cup of coffee from somebody, a job interview, ANYTHING you want)

Step 2- Choose 2 affirmations. It could be “my Sp loves me only” and “my Sp texts me all the time” or whatever it is just choose 2 affirmations for your desire.

Step 3- Take 4 different 10 minute slots from your day, every day for a week. Set a timer on your phone for 10 minutes and affirm your 2 chosen affirmations over and over in your head until the 10 minutes is up. Do this 4-5 times throughout your day. All for 10 minutes.

Step 4- When you are NOT using the 10 minutes (so all the other times throughout the day) I want you to affirm “isn’t it wonderful”. Just that. Don’t add anything to it all I want you to affirm over and over throughout the day is “isn’t wonderful”. If you have time take 5-10 minutes a day to visualize your desire. But visualizing is NOT necessary.

Step 5- Use SATS. State Akin to Sleep. It works wonders. When you are going to bed and feel yourself getting into that drowsy sleepy state, I want you to use 1-2 affirmations. No more than 2. Repeat these affirmations for your desire over and over while you’re falling asleep. Repeat them until you eventually fall asleep.

Step 6-Mental diet is everything. YOU WILL GET THE tit YOU DESIRE BECAUSE YOU ARE DESERVING OF IT. Letting go is bullshit. High vibration is bullshit. 369 is bullshit. All you need is affirming. You can affirm when you are bleeping crying and you will still get your desire. Of course it’s still important to stay as positive as you can and if you feel any doubts coming on then you simply switch your thoughts. Just turn it around and tell yourself you deserve your desires.

Step 7- Come back to this thread in a week and I want you to tell me everything you have manifested whether it be big or small.
I will give this a go for something I have in mind.

Do dream/vision boards not play any part in law of assumption?

Reactions: 1
Personally, I believe you're meant to work with ALL of the universal laws. Not just one or two. And I find your post very aggressive @Roryx1

Reactions: 8
I will give this a go for something I have in mind.

Do dream/vision boards not play any part in law of assumption?
You can make a dream/vision board but it’s not necessary. Affirming is the only thing you NEED to manifest your desires. Everything else is just a preference.

Personally, I believe you're meant to work with ALL of the universal laws. Not just one or two. And I find your post very aggressive @Roryx1
That’s your personal opinion. I’m simply trying to help😊

You have to be “aggressive” sometimes in order to get across to people. If you were manifesting your desires with law of attraction you would t be in this thread right? I’m simply on here to help everyone manifest the desires they deserve so if you find that aggressive that’s on you!

I think at the end of the day whatever people are
intuitively drawn to probably works best, I'm a big believer in trusting intuition and letting that be a guide
I think it all depends on whatever your state of mind is, your personality and temperament, life circumstances, past history and maybe just general willingness to experiment and be playful and think outside of the box.
Like others have said I do believe that all the methods are related and inter connected and play a part, and they are tried and tested (and science based for all the people who would laugh) and obviously work for many people. (The comments sections are always interesting) that's why I personally like video's, because it's also a collection of many people's real life experiences. 🤷‍♀️

For me personally (and has been said on this thread before) I find the most important thing is to believe in a higher power, that's why I am drawn to the universe/spiritual realm, because I believe in the cosmic consciousness and natural state of abundance.(That we can then channel)
I believe we are spiritual beings manifested on the material realm, aren't we made of atoms, aren't we just energy particles at the end of the day?
(I'm sure some other people could explain that more articulately 😐 but nevermind!)

Maybe it's just energy (or belief) blockages that create trouble in manifesting in general ?
That's why I think yoga is great for example in bringing peace and clarity, and maybe realignment.
That's worth a try, also maybe acupuncture?
Some people swear by that, or visiting a Chinese herbalist.

My general point being there isn't one method, solution, way of doing things that fits all, some times the law of attraction works (when I was younger and more confident, I found that easy to master) now not so much, I find I need to remove internal clutter and baggage.
Law of assumption is great, I find it very welcoming and relaxing 😌 it's as if you are waiting in a departure lounge and you are anticipating going on a wonderful journey, and you feel sure you'll get there but in the meantime your just getting ready and making last minute preparation 👍

I do find that law of assumption in my case invites me to let go, letting go of that which is no longer needed, because you don't need excess baggage with you , weighing you down, it's best to travel light, not carrying the weight of the world right?

Anyway I'm waffling a bit, but I just wanted to add, that I believe in spirit babies(in regards to getting pregnant), (I have made previous posts on this) and that's what helped me conceive my youngest daughter (she will be 5 in 2 days time),.
She is my 4th child after having 3 boys and I admit I did want to have a daughter, but I did have to wait and it took me a while (about 6 years to get pregnant, but it was worth it, I needed to grow up a bit myself tbh).
So she waited!
Another time I got pregnant when I thought it wasn't possible because my husband had previously had lymphatic cancer and we thought he was (temporarily) infertile, it turned out that wasn't the case!) but I think going to Greece and Albania helped both his health and fertility!

In another example with my 2nd son I just knew I was going to get pregnant, I even told someone (while I was on my period) that I was pregnant, and I'm not one to tell lies, but I just knew this baby was coming and he did (the next month I was pregnant).
Then in the case of my firstborn son he is a rainbow 🌈 baby born after I miscarried my first child.
We had trouble conceiving him as well, because I was so desperate to have a child, but as luck would have it, I went to a friend's house and met a Scottish lady called Veronica she is a very well known and highly regarded and paid nanny (had worked with Mick Jagger amongst others) and she basically told me that I was trying too hard, that I was blocking myself, and to not think about it so much, just relax a bit and forget it for the moment.
The example she gave was, just think about those girls and women who have unwanted pregnancies, like have you ever noticed that sometimes when you don't want something you get it anyway, without even trying or desiring it?
That was the jist..and I took that in and promised myself that my aim was just to relax, have fun and enjoy myself (sometimes trying for a baby can really dampen a sex life?) So I did and about 4 months later I was pregnant.

In-between I have had quite a few miscarriages, and just for my own benefit now, I'm doing womb meditations (because I have had problematic periods)and trying to release and heal any internal damage or resistance, in my heart of hearts I would also love to get pregnant again, but I admit in my case I need to work on my relationships (also with myself) and also on my health.
So strengthening my core, working on healing my roots, and just generally letting go of anything that is toxic in my life is the way to go.

We are all on a journey and have different triggers, or issues or aspirations, needs, desires etc.
Sometimes it's just a mental block, fear can play a part, best thing is just to try and sense whatever it is that could be holding us back.
As Mary O'Malley wrote in her book whatever is in the way, is the way, meaning whatever obstacles we have also contain within them the key for our liberation I guess 🤷‍♀️
The trick is just to find out where the blockage or obstacle is, in our mind, our body, our beliefs, and maybe work on that
Or on the other hand maybe none of that is true, and we are truly not lacking anything, it's just that for whatever reason we can't see the forest for the trees.
Sometimes though when you keep trying and something isn't working out, I understand how frustrating that can be, so I guess patience is also a bonus and maybe not being so goal oriented (difficult in today's society that's almost exclusively built around that idea, i.e reward, but then again the opposite of reward is punishment?)
Speaking for myself here, sometimes I have been guilty of falling into that trap, and yes punishing myself, and not feeling worthy when I couldn't for whatever reason manifest my goals.

I guess that's where it's best to dig deep even do a little soul searching, I recognised I carried ambivalence about becoming a mother, as much as I desired it, I also was (unintentionally) sabotaging it, by feeling scared and anxious and undeserving of it.
That's because I was an accident and my mother was always ambivalent about me, she wanted me almost like a trophy child to show off her fertility but she did not know how to love me, and often gave me the impression and information that I was a mistake (she told me never to have children).
So when I tried to become a mother I really wanted it to happen but I was also kind of terrified and she didn't set me a good example.

So working on inner child healing I think is also a good idea if anyone is carrying around any childhood wounds. ❤🤔

Phew I didn't mean to write an essay 😂, I guess this subject is just quite personal to me, and brought back a lot of memories, I hope some of them are useful or helpful 😬 I'm not an expert (obviously) but we are all experts in our own lives then aren't we?

I still think there is something (interesting or relevant) about the whole concept of spirit babies if anyone wants to look into it, I will leave it here.

• Heart
I think at the end of the day whatever people are
intuitively drawn to probably works best, I'm a big believer in trusting intuition and letting that be a guide
I think it all depends on whatever your state of mind is, your personality and temperament, life circumstances, past history and maybe just general willingness to experiment and be playful and think outside of the box.
Like others have said I do believe that all the methods are related and inter connected and play a part, and they are tried and tested (and science based for all the people who would laugh) and obviously work for many people. (The comments sections are always interesting) that's why I personally like video's, because it's also a collection of many people's real life experiences. 🤷‍♀️

For me personally (and has been said on this thread before) I find the most important thing is to believe in a higher power, that's why I am drawn to the universe/spiritual realm, because I believe in the cosmic consciousness and natural state of abundance.(That we can then channel)
I believe we are spiritual beings manifested on the material realm, aren't we made of atoms, aren't we just energy particles at the end of the day?
(I'm sure some other people could explain that more articulately 😐 but nevermind!)

Maybe it's just energy (or belief) blockages that create trouble in manifesting in general ?
That's why I think yoga is great for example in bringing peace and clarity, and maybe realignment.
That's worth a try, also maybe acupuncture?
Some people swear by that, or visiting a Chinese herbalist.

My general point being there isn't one method, solution, way of doing things that fits all, some times the law of attraction works (when I was younger and more confident, I found that easy to master) now not so much, I find I need to remove internal clutter and baggage.
Law of assumption is great, I find it very welcoming and relaxing 😌 it's as if you are waiting in a departure lounge and you are anticipating going on a wonderful journey, and you feel sure you'll get there but in the meantime your just getting ready and making last minute preparation 👍

I do find that law of assumption in my case invites me to let go, letting go of that which is no longer needed, because you don't need excess baggage with you , weighing you down, it's best to travel light, not carrying the weight of the world right?

Anyway I'm waffling a bit, but I just wanted to add, that I believe in spirit babies(in regards to getting pregnant), (I have made previous posts on this) and that's what helped me conceive my youngest daughter (she will be 5 in 2 days time),.
She is my 4th child after having 3 boys and I admit I did want to have a daughter, but I did have to wait and it took me a while (about 6 years to get pregnant, but it was worth it, I needed to grow up a bit myself tbh).
So she waited!
Another time I got pregnant when I thought it wasn't possible because my husband had previously had lymphatic cancer and we thought he was (temporarily) infertile, it turned out that wasn't the case!) but I think going to Greece and Albania helped both his health and fertility!

In another example with my 2nd son I just knew I was going to get pregnant, I even told someone (while I was on my period) that I was pregnant, and I'm not one to tell lies, but I just knew this baby was coming and he did (the next month I was pregnant).
Then in the case of my firstborn son he is a rainbow 🌈 baby born after I miscarried my first child.
We had trouble conceiving him as well, because I was so desperate to have a child, but as luck would have it, I went to a friend's house and met a Scottish lady called Veronica she is a very well known and highly regarded and paid nanny (had worked with Mick Jagger amongst others) and she basically told me that I was trying too hard, that I was blocking myself, and to not think about it so much, just relax a bit and forget it for the moment.
The example she gave was, just think about those girls and women who have unwanted pregnancies, like have you ever noticed that sometimes when you don't want something you get it anyway, without even trying or desiring it?
That was the jist..and I took that in and promised myself that my aim was just to relax, have fun and enjoy myself (sometimes trying for a baby can really dampen a sex life?) So I did and about 4 months later I was pregnant.

In-between I have had quite a few miscarriages, and just for my own benefit now, I'm doing womb meditations (because I have had problematic periods)and trying to release and heal any internal damage or resistance, in my heart of hearts I would also love to get pregnant again, but I admit in my case I need to work on my relationships (also with myself) and also on my health.
So strengthening my core, working on healing my roots, and just generally letting go of anything that is toxic in my life is the way to go.

We are all on a journey and have different triggers, or issues or aspirations, needs, desires etc.
Sometimes it's just a mental block, fear can play a part, best thing is just to try and sense whatever it is that could be holding us back.
As Mary O'Malley wrote in her book whatever is in the way, is the way, meaning whatever obstacles we have also contain within them the key for our liberation I guess 🤷‍♀️
The trick is just to find out where the blockage or obstacle is, in our mind, our body, our beliefs, and maybe work on that
Or on the other hand maybe none of that is true, and we are truly not lacking anything, it's just that for whatever reason we can't see the forest for the trees.
Sometimes though when you keep trying and something isn't working out, I understand how frustrating that can be, so I guess patience is also a bonus and maybe not being so goal oriented (difficult in today's society that's almost exclusively built around that idea, i.e reward, but then again the opposite of reward is punishment?)
Speaking for myself here, sometimes I have been guilty of falling into that trap, and yes punishing myself, and not feeling worthy when I couldn't for whatever reason manifest my goals.

I guess that's where it's best to dig deep even do a little soul searching, I recognised I carried ambivalence about becoming a mother, as much as I desired it, I also was (unintentionally) sabotaging it, by feeling scared and anxious and undeserving of it.
That's because I was an accident and my mother was always ambivalent about me, she wanted me almost like a trophy child to show off her fertility but she did not know how to love me, and often gave me the impression and information that I was a mistake (she told me never to have children).
So when I tried to become a mother I really wanted it to happen but I was also kind of terrified and she didn't set me a good example.

So working on inner child healing I think is also a good idea if anyone is carrying around any childhood wounds. ❤🤔

Phew I didn't mean to write an essay 😂, I guess this subject is just quite personal to me, and brought back a lot of memories, I hope some of them are useful or helpful 😬 I'm not an expert (obviously) but we are all experts in our own lives then aren't we?

I still think there is something (interesting or relevant) about the whole concept of spirit babies if anyone wants to look into it, I will leave it here.

I 100% agree with you. Different people have different ways of doing things. For me, it’s law of assumption. I practiced law of attraction for a year and had no results. I moved to law of assumption and have manifested great things in my life. Like you said, it’s whatever suits each person. I was just trying to help out by giving some steps on how to move into law of assumption and manifest easier. I have nothing but love for this community and hope everyone on here manifests their desires just like I have/do. Happy manifesting❤

I was thinking about something before ...

At work, we have a series of whiteboards on which we write up the value of our billings and new work we're bringing in, on a month-by-month basis, along with a column to record our initials. The accountant is across all this of course, but the whiteboards themselves serve as a reminder that we're achieving great things. At the end of the month, the accountant writes a summary line at the bottom of who has done what, and the people who have brought in the highest value of new business and have billed the most get a personalised magnet (with their face on it), placed in the far column (we each have about 20 of these magnets, which the accountant holds onto; the billings 'winner' ones have a blue back and the new business 'winner' ones have a green back). These boards are front and centre to our line of vision in the office, so when we're on the phone we can't help but look at them. it probably sounds a bit naff, but it actually works really well (even if it's a bit intimidating in some ways).

For the past four months, I've 'won' magnets for each of two categories and I have to wonder if that's because it's working like a vision board does?

I have little hope of "winning" anything this month as I've been off sick plus we're all working remotely at the moment, so it'll be interesting to see what impact that has on everything.

At the moment, we get bonuses - minimal for billings (and only when the client pays), and generous for work being brought in - but the accountant is trying to get that changed (probably feels left out because she's the only person who doesn't qualify for the scheme). One of the things I'm trying to work on manifesting at the moment, is her recommendation never seeing the light of day. Of course everyone is upset about it, and there's no good reason for it to be implemented.

Reactions: 1
I have practised the LOA intermittently over the years with some fantastic results. At the moment, I have serious blockages and the main thing that I have tried to manifest hasn’t arrived although other things have. One of the blockages is the person I live with; they have become more and more negative due to the current climate.

I am trying to rid the blockages, any tips? I was thinking of meditating twice a day, listening to The Secret again and I bought a LOA journal which I intend to fill in what I want on NYE and then work on all next year but ideally I want to manifest the main thing before the end of this year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.