Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the sound of your shop @GinBear! Best of luck with your opening. Make sure you shout out about it on your local social media groups!

Does anyone create digital vision boards? If so, any recommendations for software/apps would be gratefully received!
'My Vision Board' from Google Play is quite good; I also use Pinterest from time to time.

(I use these when I'm out and about / away from home, but prefer to work from a physical vision board pinned to my wall - so end up replicating the content on that).

Reactions: 5
In the last week I've successfully reframed something that has caused me emotional turmoil for literal years. I was stewing and even crying over it last week and this week it's almost like something that happened to someone else, it doesn't bother me at all. I feel like I've learned something from it and now I'm ready to move on.

Coincidentally I fixed a medical problem the same day, also had been going on for years - hard to tell if the effort of managing the pain was holding me back emotionally, or vice versa, but either way, the universe has definitely been at work this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope that this doesn’t offend anyone! It’s a new moon 🌚 this evening at 21:28.

Enjoy your weekend and manifesting
💜🥰🌈✨

167C515D-32B9-449C-8B64-58C4462FCA0F.jpeg
45B63D54-6A5E-46A3-A28D-19536B5EDA3E.jpeg
5B81CDEE-6547-45C1-B544-F3F57432DAEC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I need to manifest something that sounds simple enough but due to supply issues and the person I want to do the work being booked up for the next 12 months, it will be an absolute miracle if it comes off!

Basically, I want something like this:

1651459231570.png

... But instead on everything being out in the open, I want to be able to close it off, with four matching doors (all opening outwards), to match a cupboard that already exists (super glossy with vertical lines cut through the wood; that cupboard will sit right next door to this).

I already have the space available - it will go on a blank wall - and have the funds saved up ... I've even picked a gorgeous Orla Kiely fabric for the swab, which I'll make myself.

The man I want to do make this is a kitchen installer but he's also a qualified builder; he did our kitchen and laundry as well as a few other things and his work is exceptional ... hence why I'm pinning my hopes on securing him. However, with kitchen installations being his main focus, and because he is the best of the best, he is naturally booked up for months to come.

There are all sorts of supply issues at the moment also ... with everything being held up at ports as well as raw materials being hard to come by ... so I really have my work cut out for me.

Wish me luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I need to manifest something that sounds simple enough but due to supply issues and the person I want to do the work being booked up for the next 12 months, it will be an absolute miracle if it comes off!

Basically, I want something like this:

View attachment 1236282

... But instead on everything being out in the open, I want to be able to close it off, with four matching doors (all opening outwards), to match a cupboard that already exists (super glossy with vertical lines cut through the wood; that cupboard will sit right next door to this).

I already have the space available - it will go on a blank wall - and have the funds saved up ... I've even picked a gorgeous Orla Kiely fabric for the swab, which I'll make myself.

The man I want to do make this is a kitchen installer but he's also a qualified builder; he did our kitchen and laundry as well as a few other things and his work is exceptional ... hence why I'm pinning my hopes on securing him. However, with kitchen installations being his main focus, and because he is the best of the best, he is naturally booked up for months to come.

There are all sorts of supply issues at the moment also ... with everything being held up at ports as well as raw materials being hard to come by ... so I really have my work cut out for me.

Wish me luck!
You can do it! This or something better

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dumb question but can bad things still happen to you even when you're being really positive and high vibe? I was in a minor car crash yesterday and thankfully everyone is all fine etc but before that I'd been doing pretty well with everything. I'm just confused as I definitely didn't manifest the crash! It has set of my anxiety really badly so im focusing on feeling better from that right now but just interested in people's opinions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Dumb question but can bad things still happen to you even when you're being really positive and high vibe? I was in a minor car crash yesterday and thankfully everyone is all fine etc but before that I'd been doing pretty well with everything. I'm just confused as I definitely didn't manifest the crash! It has set of my anxiety really badly so im focusing on feeling better from that right now but just interested in people's opinions.
tit happens I'm afraid. Glad you're ok xx

• Heart
Ok here's the feedback from my manifesting exercise ..I got the £500!
However ..it came from different and unexpected sources, some from sales and orders and a biggish chunk from a sale in another venue that was due to me ...so , as Ive found before , not being really specific or attached about the process seems to allow for wriggle room in getting the result, which may not be exactly what you ordered but close enough .
Thank you for your kind and supportive messages...trading is going to be a bit tough for some time I think, I'll post more on here about my venture because I want to include products which reflect the possibilities around manifesting and Cosmic Ordering , which without wanting to give false hope may nudge things in the right direction for people.
Not sure if I can post images of my work here , will ask and post again if poss so not to remove this one .
Thanks again .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s not your fault lovely.

Sorry you’ve had a tough time with the accident. I’m glad you’re safe.

• Heart
So sorry to hear about your car accident, glad you’re ok. I think it is a normal reaction to feel anxious after such an event. Maybe give yourself a set time to process what happened a week/fortnight or whatever you need and then just try to let it go. Sending love to you!

• Heart
Glad you are OK which is the main thing. I wonder if you are being asked to slow down?

Please don’t think or feel that you have caused this in anyway as someone said above life happens whether we like it or not. I did find this article:

Please disregard if you don’t think it’s applicable 💜

• Heart
I don't think you have manifested it at all. I hope you are ok. Glad it was only minor - maybe reframe it in your mind in that it could have been a lot worse and you've been incredibly lucky.

I think when something gives you a scare/shock it's an opportunity to reflect and reassess. What was going on that day? If you were at fault were you fully focussed at the time and if not, why. Is there something distracting you or praying on your mind so you can't give your full attention?

If you weren't at fault maybe think more about how you have reacted and what you can learn about yourself. Has it changed how you view your priorities in life etc.

Sending a big hug.

• Heart
I'm so pleased you're okay!

These things just happen. It was an unrelated event.

Picture yourself - and your car, when you're in it - being surrounded by a beautiful, bright, protective light ... visualise it coming in to you, from your feet (or from under the car), up around you, and hugging you tight. Nothing bad can get into this light - nothing at all.

• Heart
Hello! First time poster, has anyone had any luck with manifesting a broken relationship back to working? I split with my ex a year ago in may 2021, after knowing each other for over 7 years and 2 years of dating. I’ve really struggled to move on from him and I know I don’t intend to move on from him as I was and still am so in love with him, I’m convinced he is the one! I’ve been manifesting/visualising nearly 10 months that he will be coming back, that he is going to come back and visualising that I’m sat on a sofa with him and my dog and all of us happy, content and in love. Are there any tips/advice on this please? Any help/experience would be appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hello! First time poster, has anyone had any luck with manifesting a broken relationship back to working? I split with my ex a year ago in may 2021, after knowing each other for over 7 years and 2 years of dating. I’ve really struggled to move on from him and I know I don’t intend to move on from him as I was and still am so in love with him, I’m convinced he is the one! I’ve been manifesting/visualising nearly 10 months that he will be coming back, that he is going to come back and visualising that I’m sat on a sofa with him and my dog and all of us happy, content and in love. Are there any tips/advice on this please? Any help/experience would be appreciated.
I haven't done this technique myself, so I can't vouch for if it works or not, but I am subscribed to Neyah's YouTube channel, and I find her videos really helpful and inspiring.
Hopefully it will work for you, fingers crossed (the comments section under the video is also interesting imo, the reviews left by people who have had success are always interesting to read).
Good luck 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
tit happens I'm afraid. Glad you're ok xx
Hope your okay. Law of attraction : manifestation does not control others actions just how you deal with it.

It’s horrid and anxiety is so real when your up against it, but I’d be looking at the positives no one was seriously hurt x

Have you told him how you feel?

I’d be looking at the why they relationship ended and what has changed as part of my manifestation.

I’ve only started this a few weeks ago but I’ve read so so much and I feel like a bloody expert. I’ve read some books to - have you read the secret?

Free training for anyone interested:

I find her quite informative, she will ask if you want to join her monthly abundance club, but you aren’t obligated ✨💜

• Heart
I have a story to share!

So, I am saving up, visualising and trying to manifest, my special cupboard (which I've mentioned previously here).

But, in parallel we suddenly have an urgent need to replace one of our cars, which my husband mainly drives (he doesn't fit into my car). It's very old (1996!) and has been needing to get serviced more and more regularly, at which point our mechanic nearly always finds something that needs replacing which, as you can imagine, gets more and more expensive each time. Its latest issues are a shopping list long.

I said to my husband on Monday, "Enough with this craziness! Let's just cough up and buy a secondhand car!!" - same make and model as this one is perfect and nothing else compares - and he actually agreed. I looked online and found a couple that were really affordable and being sold by dealers (so they'll come with a good warranty and new WoF). I found one I loved, in black (very smart), but it sold while I was emailing the car yard. The others I found were either over the amount I had in mind, or not quite right for whatever reason. The amount I had in mind is in savings, so is already there (it's savings for something urgent, which this is - the special cupboard is not).

Last night, I found a picture of one that I wanted (just in Google images - not for sale). It was black, with black interior, the year range I was thinking of, and with a towbar (which we need). I printed it in A3 colour and stuck it on my vision board, right in the middle. I did all the usual things when trying to manifest something in a hurry - meditated, FELT myself driving it, visualised it sitting in our carport ...

Lo and behold this morning when I got notifications of new car listings, the perfect car turned up!! It was originally advertised for $2,900 more than our budget, and was now reduced to $500 over our budget ... but $400 discount if you went through their finance company. I rang the salesperson and managed to sweet talk him into giving me a $200 discount because we're paying in cash and he's had this sitting on the yard for two months (a long time in car yard land). That was actually an amazing accomplishment because he said it was already reduced to what they'd paid for it as someone else's trade. So, we have paid $300 more than what we really wanted to, but it is still a fantastic deal. It's currently getting a service (for free - it's something that the car yard gives all their buyers) and will be ready for me to fly in and drive it home on the weekend. I feel a bit bad that they won't make any money on this car, but hopefully it's not the norm ... they do have 300 other cars on the lot! Oh, and the car has a towbar too.

This afternoon, I was a bit annoyed about the extra $300, feeling delighted about our new car but wondering if perhaps I'd waited a bit, I could have got something just as good for our budget, but I put it to the back of my mind. Then, out of the blue, I got a call from a man I occasionally freelance for, asking if I'd like to pick up some hours for the next three months ... just whenever I can (it's easy-peasy work, can be done from home anytime, and is so incredibly enjoyable). So, that will pay more than the $300! Actually, it should just about pay for the car, so the money can go back into our savings!

So, we have a new car! And it is thanks to the law of attraction!

Never doubt that it works - and when the timing is right!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When I first started manifesting, I asked to see a snail within 24 hours. I did. I keep seeing snails randomly over the last few days, even when its been super sunny. Sometimes it's not an actual snail it's a picture of one on an advert or something. Anyway, I'm choosing to believe this isn't a coincidence but a sign from the universe that something big and good is coming my way.

• Heart
Anyone got any recommendations on where to start? I’m not into podcasts or videos so any books or articles would be great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.