Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No think it was all planned that way.

This whole saga from the paid for pap shots on the beach going on the Victoria Derbyshire show and all the articles just so awful when it could have been dealt with quietly for the baby’s sake, but Lauren had to have her 15 minutes.
The mother takes the ‘Pap’ shots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It must be torturous for her to live with her sister who has got the life she so clearly wants. Big house, footballer boyfriend who seems to be playing the part of daddy very well.
She doesn’t live with her sister,Lauryn lives with her Mum in a much less flashy house. The sisters just use Chloe and Grants for Insta pics!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The quote ‘I would rather my baby grow up around positive role models who are selfless. That have morales, integrity and principles’ didn’t she bother to do a background check on him beforehand?
She’s got a cheek. She didn’t have any of these things throughout this whole fiasco.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t live with her sister,Lauryn lives with her Mum in a much less flashy house. The sisters just use Chloe and Grants for Insta pics!
I think shes living there at the moment. She mentioned a few weeks ago that they were all living together during lockdown.

Reactions: 2
To grow up with morals and integrity? bleeping howling! Says the actual slag of the year. I know it’s petty as duck but I hope Annie marries him just to spite this poison troll. Her and her family are like gangren! Yes, she’ll get her csa payment but that’s about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To grow up with morals and integrity? bleeping howling! Says the actual slag of the year. I know it’s petty as duck but I hope Annie marries him just to spite this poison troll. Her and her family are like gangren! Yes, she’ll get her csa payment but that’s about it!
You’ve just hit the nail on the head 👍🏼

Reactions: 11
The baby's name is Remi
Demarai Gray's middle name is Remelle 🤔
Isn’t the rat from ratatouille named remi?
How do you know that’s the name? If so, it’s very fitting considering the mother resembles the character 😐

She has put the baby's name on her Instagram and I googled Gray

Isn’t the rat from ratatouille named remi?
How do you know that’s the name? If so, it’s very fitting considering the mother resembles the character 😐
She's posted his name on her Instagram

Annie deserves so much better than Kyle but I think it will be hilarious if she accepts as it will destroy that home wrecker. She thought she had all the power 🤣 That’s what you get when you go after someone with a long term partner and three children. Custard pied in your face. Karma is a witch isn’t it! Note, I feel like if it was me I wouldnt accept his proposal but I find it hard to judge as I’ve not been in that situation before and it must be really hard when you have children together. I know there are some that have been strong enough to walk away and that’s amazing but some people just aren’t that strong. Feel for her, those scars will never truly heal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The quote ‘I would rather my baby grow up around positive role models who are selfless. That have morales, integrity and principles’ didn’t she bother to do a background check on him beforehand?
Pity about his mother then and her criminal record/ no job blah blah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.