Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little boy had one, but he started sweating and was difficult to wake. We changed to a purflo one which is breathable an the bit he lays on is mesh with holes. She is a disgrace
It’s so scary. I can understand a first time mum making a mistake and not realizing they were dangerous, but when an influencer (if you can even call her that) is posting about them and encouraging people to buy them without doing their research it’s so irritating

Reactions: 2
We bought one for him to nap in through the day but he was sweating so much, and it was December. My health visitor explained why and then we got the purflo one. Emma, Gazs girlfriend also posted photos of her baby sleeping in one through the night.

My little boy had one, but he started sweating and was difficult to wake. We changed to a purflo one which is breathable an the bit he lays on is mesh with holes. She is a disgrace

Has Kyle even seen the baby? I think she's gonna use Fathers day as a way of revealing the babys name and face. Tragic.
Yes “happy father’s day to the man who fucked and chucked me and who I also tricked into getting me pregnant and wants nothing to do with the baby”. Delightful 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get what your saying here I totally do, but if someone done that to me ..other then finding the baby on the doorstep and giving them shelter i would not give one duck. He hasn’t had anything to do with that child [so the papers say]The fact she knew her and went with him it’s disgusting. Also she’s selling fertility beads..piss off you haven’t even said the sex of the child .. even tho Annie did. It’s boring all waiting for a reveal some where

Has Kyle even seen the baby? I think she's gonna use Fathers day as a way of revealing the babys name and face. Tragic.
Her baby doesn’t have a dad tho ? So what’s she getting ready for ? He couldn’t give a flying duck

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately for Annie the relationship is now in pieces and the trust is gone, he has eroded the foundations of the relationship and it's now broken. She will marry him because she needs to do that for herself as she is traumatised because of what he has done. she will see herself as the 'winner' and kyle as the prize (for a while). Unfortunately kyle is actually the booby prize and she will be living the rest of her life with anxiety and a permanent knot in her stomach. Just as colleen Rooney and Victoria Beckham do. The only positive it's one in the eye for LG for the time being as she was fucked and chucked and if annie was smart she will marry him stick it out for a year or two and the leave him, I dont think that will be the case though..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i would have too much pride and self respect to get back with him. But if I could tell the proud person in me (If I were in her shoes) to marry him I would. For the children. And for my own financial security. I don’t believe they will last. But she will be in a much stronger position the next time. She has done this for 9 years one more time with a whole lot more to gain makes sense to me. She can still walk away at any time. Lauryn made the choice for her son to have no relationship with his dad when she slept with a man with a family and then sold his name. When the child is older the situation may be different. He will give maintenance. His actual family he chose to have are rightly his priority. I bet they will meet when the baby is older just not now.

I wouldn’t marry him if he made me sign a prenup

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I feel for the poor baby he didn’t ask to be born. He should really have got the chance to know his other siblings, Nor Lauryn, Annie or Kyle should begrudge him of knowing his siblings. That’s just my opinion

Reactions: 7
I feel for the poor baby he didn’t ask to be born. He should really have got the chance to know his other siblings, Nor Lauryn, Annie or Kyle should begrudge him of knowing his siblings. That’s just my opinion
have they begrudged him of knowing his siblings?
he’s a month old I’m sure nothing set in stone yet I doubt kyles even met the lad but if they were to not welcome Him to there family would be cruel but then again they won’t be the first or the last family To have such a set up and be a happy family
I hope for the child it’s a happy childhood either way tbf

Ohhhhh I can see it now
The big reveal, the kid will be sitting in a Man City kit with Daddy number 1 on the back 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really feel like LG will have chosen an R name for the baby just to wind up Annie 🤦‍♀️😏

Reactions: 4
It wouldn’t suprise me if she called him Kyle
I think she’s named him Kyle Walker Jr, she will be raging about the engagement I think we’re on countdown to some sort of retaliation. Anything to upstage the happy couple!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s named him Kyle Walker Jr, she will be raging about the engagement I think we’re on countdown to some sort of retaliation. Anything to upstage the happy couple!
Keep me posted , she has blocked me😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.