Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Omg. I have no words...
Definitely partly done just to spite our Lauryn... And I am here for it 😂😂

Seriously though, the man is UGLY! And I bet he has no personality too. It's a sad state of affairs that he's got all these women desperate for him, that applies to Lauryn and Annie and all the rest 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is hilarious. Annie is pathetic for taking him back (unless she’s planning to marry then divorce him for the money!) Annie will be able to play step Mum to Lauryn’s kid.

And Lauryn... well, you daft cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is hilarious. Annie is pathetic for taking him back (unless she’s planning to marry then divorce him for the money!) Annie will be able to play step Mum to Lauryn’s kid.

And Lauryn... well, you daft cow.
She is gonna look a right fool, it’s a shame I like her but no way would I take an ex back especially someone who fathered Lauryn Goodmans child!

Reactions: 11
Definitely partly done just to spite our Lauryn... And I am here for it 😂😂

Seriously though, the man is UGLY! And I bet he has no personality too. It's a sad state of affairs that he's got all these women desperate for him, that applies to Lauryn and Annie and all the rest 👎
[/
Anything for money and gossip mag level celeb status though? 😳

Reactions: 1

Omg. I have no words...
I’m here for this! Lauren’s a troll and she can go back under her bridge.
Likelihood of him changing is slim to non but I hope for the kids sake he can keep his willy in his trousers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahh I really don’t think being married will stop a cheater cheating although I hope I’m wrong!!! However Lauryn must be feeling it - she probs thought she had something over Annie but now she’s a single mum (nothing wrong with that) whose baby daddy wants nothing to do with her whilst he marries his long term partner and plays happy families! She’ll feel like she’s got the tit end of the stick for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

She's a MUG!! Bet if he was average Joe with a "normal" job she wouldn't be taking him back... These WAGs take them back because although they could take them to the cleaners for a lot of money and be rich they wouldn't have the title, fame & lifestyle. They can't bear to stand seeing another woman take it and gave it all so they stay with them 🙄 as much as I can't stand Lauryn and women like her, annie is no better if she actively encourages him to have nothing to do with an innocent baby brought into this. Why would you want to be with a man who ignores a baby he helped create? What's that teaching her son's? That it doesn't matter if they get someone pregnant if they don't want to be a father they can just walk away.... I bet married next year in a lavish OTT wedding with another baby soon after, maybe even a trip to LA for gender selection to get a Girl and have 1 up on Lauryn and any other woman as she had his first child, first son and first daughter. Sad and pathetic the lot if them. It's the children who suffer in the long run.

Reactions: 13
it makes business sense to marry him. She not get much without marrying him and if and when he does it again she can take him to the cleaners. Not without being married

Reactions: 8

She's a MUG!! Bet if he was average Joe with a "normal" job she wouldn't be taking him back... These WAGs take them back because although they could take them to the cleaners for a lot of money and be rich they wouldn't have the title, fame & lifestyle. They can't bear to stand seeing another woman take it and gave it all so they stay with them 🙄 as much as I can't stand Lauryn and women like her, annie is no better if she actively encourages him to have nothing to do with an innocent baby brought into this. Why would you want to be with a man who ignores a baby he helped create? What's that teaching her son's? That it doesn't matter if they get someone pregnant if they don't want to be a father they can just walk away.... I bet married next year in a lavish OTT wedding with another baby soon after, maybe even a trip to LA for gender selection to get a Girl and have 1 up on Lauryn and any other woman as she had his first child, first son and first daughter. Sad and pathetic the lot if them. It's the children who suffer in the long run.
Becareful you sound like Lauren.. Sorry Lauryn on the bounce... I know you're not btw x

it makes business sense to marry him. She not get much without marrying him and if and when he does it again she can take him to the cleaners. Not without being married
I don’t think she’ll ever leave him. Another Colleen who has become accustomed to the wag life and is afraid to try and make it on her own.

Do these girls have no ambition in life? Lauryn has been trying to get a piece of the pie, she’ll probably get the bare minimum now.

Reactions: 8
It’s all backfired now. Think we will get the baby reveal next week. What a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.