Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was taking a break from social media to focus on her baby. She on it constantly! She must be so jealous of her sister. I’m not slaying single mothers btw, but he sister had a baby that they both wanted and is in a beautiful house with a supportive partner, whereas Lauryn is herself clearly struggling with no sleep banging on about fertility crystals.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought she was taking a break from social media to focus on her baby. She on it constantly! She must be so jealous of her sister. I’m not slaying single mothers btw, but he sister had a baby that they both wanted and is in a beautiful house with a supportive partner, whereas Lauryn is herself clearly struggling with no sleep banging on about fertility crystals.
I think the same. I’m sure she wouldn’t regret anything as she has her beautiful child. But I can’t imagine it’s how she thought it would play out. I genuinely think she was deluded enough to think Kyle would leave Annie or Annie would kick him out and he’d come running to Lauryn.

Reactions: 8
The latest on her IG stories is that ‘I would love to share the baby’s name and gender if it was just my followers but I know it will be spread everywhere’ spread everywhere? I’m assuming she means the media, but she’s always doing swipe ups to articles that are about her. Can’t have it both ways Lauryn!!!
Set your account to private then LauREN!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha. Least we know she reads the posts so she knows what we think of this ridiculous not telling the sex etc. But spends all day long giving us her routine. Snooze!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Being called a “troll” is a lot nicer than half the names people could truthfully call her...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe she should take on board what’s being said about her instead of calling people trolls. I’m not attacking her appearance I’m merely stating facts about how ridiculous she is being with calling baby it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s going to end up like Jess and Dom Lever - holding out for a magazine name/gender reveal but no one cared 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't understand why she's creating a drama about the sex of the baby and the constant routine updates are not needed. That being said, she didn't get her pregnant, they did. He could have used protection and I presume he didn't so he should now take care of his child. I think Annie is out of order for announcing the sex, a person has no right to do that to another one no matter the circumstances. They were single consenting adults when the baby was conceived.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It was public knowledge that he cheated on and separated from the mother of his other children in May 2019.
I wouldn't call it public knowledge, they were so on and off anyone outside of the relationship wouldn't have had a clue whether they were together or not..... Here's an article from June 19 where kyle and Annie were on holiday with their children and Annie is referred to as his "girlfriend" https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...-continues-enjoy-time-holiday-Formentera.html

Reactions: 6
Lauryn and Chloe are both probably having a photo shoot not sure whether it’s just a professional one or a work one to announce name and pictures together.
I think she knows that everyone knows it’s a boy after his step mother announced it on her social media

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All went to private school 🤣 for the good it did.
Family are all about appearances you know the type it’s all for show. No depth whatsoever.
Went to private school and yet still thought it’s acceptable to be a benefit cheat? Sorry if you’d been caught out for something like that you’d make sure you’d never be in the papers again! But no the money grabber gets pregnant by a footballer by ‘mistake’. At least she isn’t claiming benefits anymore ( I hope )!

Reactions: 7
That being said, she didn't get her pregnant, they did. He could have used protection and I presume he didn't so he should now take care of his child.
That girl was on a pregnancy mission and condom or not she was getting knocked up.
[/QUOTE]
They were single consenting adults when the baby was conceived.
[/QUOTE]
Nope they were on holiday as a family the end of June. Previous to that was his other affair but having time apart after after finding out doesn’t equal single.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.