Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she must be annoyed because there is now a new baby on the celebrity block, is also in the side bar of shame in the Daily Mail, namely Danielle Armstrong from Towie and her new baby, Lauryn must be spitting feathers now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she must be annoyed because there is now a new baby on the celebrity block, is also in the side bar of shame in the Daily Mail, namely Danielle Armstrong from Towie and her new baby, Lauryn must be spitting feathers now.
Hahaha and Danielle is more known than Lauren so no luck to her, I reckon so many of these reality stars have had a kid just to try and get a show, I bet any money Goodman would LOVE a reality show, you know to discuss her ‘miracle’ baby from the millionaire football daddy, and of course if you watch it then you’ll get a free fertility bracelet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I forgot to say, Danielle has already put the baby’s name out there, Orla, that is a lovely name.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I forgot to say, Danielle has already put the baby’s name out there, Orla, that is a lovely name.
I was never a massive Danielle fan but the way she’s enjoyed her pregnancy like a normal person and just been so open and gushy I’ve fell in love with her in comparison to the likes of this goose LG it’s hard not too I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's so annoying on ig. It does sound like she's starting to get annoyed with the baby waking during the night... There's mothers and fathers don't get me wrong who just get on with it the easiest way they find and then there's the ones who get on with it the hardest way possible and try and make out their a Saint.... Maybe if she turned her phone flash and brightness down in the middle of the night it might help. Just a parent to parent advice there love 👶🏾wasn't sure what shade she puts....

The “👶🏾 next wakes“ polls are so annoying

She's so annoying on ig. It does sound like she's starting to get annoyed with the baby waking during the night... There's mothers and fathers don't get me wrong who just get on with it the easiest way they find and then there's the ones who get on with it the hardest way possible and try and make out their a Saint.... Maybe if she turned her phone flash and brightness down in the middle of the night it might help. Just a parent to parent advice there love 👶🏾wasn't sure what shade she puts....
She’s said she put the main bedroom light on to wake baby up so they drink more! At night

Reactions: 4
I’m confused why her sister Chloe is now covering her babies face in pictures when she’s already sold a story on her showing her face 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m confused why her sister Chloe is now covering her babies face in pictures when she’s already sold a story on her showing her face 🤷‍♀️
Maybe the baby wasn’t wearing makeup. Joking and I guess it’s probably what she’s been told to do so people see the news storu

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her mum and dad are both white😬 it’s only kyles dad that is black (Jamaican) so how does that make a baby black
To be fair I do think that someone with one black grandparent is still considered black, there's some theory on this somewhere that I can't remember the name of. I do think she is correct that her baby is black/ mixed race but it's really not her place as a white woman to be using the emoji she does for her baby

To be fair I do think that someone with one black grandparent is still considered black, there's some theory on this somewhere that I can't remember the name of. I do think she is correct that her baby is black/ mixed race but it's really not her place as a white woman to be using the emoji she does for her baby
What maths have you been doing? The baby is 75% white. Her baby may be classed as mixed race, but if this was an ideal world where mixed race babies weren’t seen as a fashion trend, the baby would be classed as white on any paperwork.

• Heart
Wonder if Kyle knew she was wearing a “fertility” bracelet to try get pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.