Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want this promised tea aswell 🙏🏻
If you’re waiting for the real life secret wag (please) to spill some, you’ll be waiting a while lol.

No one is pretending to be Coleen. I don't really care about Annie. I just think she needs to stop selling stories to the newspapers and outing innocent children's genders on social media. Frankly if she had done that to me I would be in her face. Knocking her out.
You are funny I’ll give you that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one is pretending to be Coleen. I don't really care about Annie. I just think she needs to stop selling stories to the newspapers and outing innocent children's genders on social media. Frankly if she had done that to me I would be in her face. Knocking her out.
Doubt you’d knock her out love... seeing as you previously said she was “practically flashing her vagina in my husbands face” did you knock her out then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
oh after you posted Lauryn's instagram impressions, I was gonna ask how do we see other peoples as quite intrested in checking out a few youtubers

Reactions: 2
Listen you twit. I am not showing you my bank balance. I am simply defending myself. Also you don't even know who I am so please don't feed me "people with real money don't broadcast their wealth" 🙄
Oooh twit 😂

Look love are you gonna give us some real gossip or not? Because right now you’re just embarrassing yourself?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She didn't out my child's gender and I'm use to girls behaving like that. As long as my man doesn't feed it I don't really care.

Lauryn posted her impressions on her story that's how I saw.
oh thanks, damn was hoping it meant we could check out others x

lauryn deleted #shock

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Says a lot to me that apparent selling of stories after betrayal is worse to you than shagging someone with a long term partner and three kids then choosing to monetise the pregnancy (failed though didn't it babes) and rubbing it in his poor kids faces, rather than getting on with it quietly.

Shows your priorities and morals hun😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t come on here for an hour and I miss all of this, what the duck? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t think it could get any better after this afternoon but clearly I was wrong 🤣 honestly dead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think and hope admin deleted her. She was a troll and was adding nothing to the thread apart from agro and her own messed up agenda. As you were guys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.