Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie is absolutely gorgeous! I can’t believe that lauren, I Bet Kyle won’t want anything to do with the baby but will pay her money every month. Her and her sister are both desperate for fame
Annie is gorgeous and what a body!! I also like her fashion sense.

Reactions: 8
It’s so cringe all of these updates 😂😂😂😂 WHO cares. She clearly has no one to speak to so puts some boooring weird stuff on her stories. Give her strength poor girl
shocker, tiny newborn baby wants to feed when ‘it’s’ hungry. He/she/it doesn’t have a watch and can’t tell the time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has a contract with mam yet has pictured dr browns bottles and tagged them 🥴 which is it then? Says on her mam post ‘as you guys know I don’t recommend any products I myself do not use or actually think are good’.

She is massively cringe . I arent convinced she has endometriosis or pcos. I have it and she never have scars won any of her beach photos. She just wants everyone to forget the fact that she scrounged off the tax payer when she didnt deserve it. She's adisgrace. She purposely was sleeping around to get pregnant.

Reactions: 5
She is massively cringe . I arent convinced she has endometriosis or pcos. I have it and she never have scars won any of her beach photos. She just wants everyone to forget the fact that she scrounged off the tax payer when she didnt deserve it. She's adisgrace. She purposely was sleeping around to get pregnant.
I don’t think she has PCOS as I have it and she never seems to touch on that subject? It’s as if she doesn’t know what to say about it. I’ve actually messaged her before about it and she avoided it then too!
If I had her following, I would be making sure I gave people all the information I have and telling them things I’ve tried. I have spent hours researching about PCOS and I’ve tried so many things yet I’m still struggling to get pregnant! I don’t think a bracelet is going to help me Lauren 🙄
Seems very shifty to me 🤨

I have endometriosis, PCOS and adenomyosis. She 100% doesn't have PCOS. At all. I had a baby in December and I didn't use Crystal's. She's a proper Beg. I'm writing a blog about all 3. How to be diagnosed, how to deal with it etc. that is how you give advice. Shes
I don’t think she has PCOS as I have it and she never seems to touch on that subject? It’s as if she doesn’t know what to say about it. I’ve actually messaged her before about it and she avoided it then too!
If I had her following, I would be making sure I gave people all the information I have and telling them things I’ve tried. I have spent hours researching about PCOS and I’ve tried so many things yet I’m still struggling to get pregnant! I don’t think a bracelet is going to help me Lauren 🙄
Seems very shifty to me 🤨

Reactions: 2
I have endometriosis, PCOS and adenomyosis. She 100% doesn't have PCOS. At all. I had a baby in December and I didn't use Crystal's. She's a proper Beg. I'm writing a blog about all 3. How to be diagnosed, how to deal with it etc. that is how you give advice. Shes
Oh please send me a link when you have finished!! That sounds like the sort of thing we need not her and her bloody crystals!!
Congratulations on the baby 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Could you please link it when it’s done. I’ve had numerous tests, I have my latest next month at the hospital. My doctors have been useless and telling me it’s all in my head, id love to be able to identify some of the issues by someone who has it 💜

• Heart
Of course. My Instagram is @lizzyaskham if you DM , I'll DM you a link when it is done :)
Could you please link it when it’s done. I’ve had numerous tests, I have my latest next month at the hospital. My doctors have been useless and telling me it’s all in my head, id love to be able to identify some of the issues by someone who has it 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.