Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Annie cares she had 1500 followers and now is on 10k plus and she never had that platform before so who actually is desperate for fame? Annie has been desperately trying to get into Real Housewives of Cheshire but lauyrns the fame bleep yes ok then
Fancy telling us why you dislike Annie so much??? I’d love to know, clearly you must think about her a lot if you keep track of her instagram followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She got 5.4 million impressions on her Instagram that's definitely not irrelevant darling! If the girl earn a living from brands paying her to post what is your problem! Every social media person does this 🙄

And you know these were staged? Were you the pap? Cause I've been on holiday with my husband and have been papped loads and I can promise you we didn't "call the paps"
Its clear your a raving fan girl of Lauryn 😂 if not Lauryn herself or her sister 🙄 no random acquaintance rides this hard for somebody who they "don't know" but plz be realistic sweetie is a pap gonna spend the money flying abroad of their own accord for shots of LaurYn..... What has she done?! Her sister was on ex on the beach and she has a bit of an instagram following? Is there anything else cos as far as I'm aware that's it?

Katie Price, someone who I think everyone would agree is far more famous than LaurYn, even has had to resort to staged pap shots when she's on holiday in the past year or 2.... So you're expecting us to believe Katie has to call them for her to get in the paper but they're just lying in wait for superstar Lauryn? 🤔 At least make it make sense 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys I honestly don’t think she is lauryn but in my opinion it’s probably one of her sisters or friends 😂

Reactions: 8
Either way, The facts I do know about the girl.

* She beat up a girl pretty badly in the past, rumours are the girl was in hospital.
* She has been charged with benefit fraud
* She has a history of footballers (no offence @Real Life Secret Wag )
* She has milked this Kyle walker thing
* She has 0 qualifications on parenting or nursing etc but is selling it to people like she invented giving birth

I aint saying everyone is a angel but that is quite a CV she has there...

Does Lauren have friends 😂
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE.

Ok, I get it now. You don't know Lauryn and don't really care about her. BUT you are anti Annie...

So go on then spill the goss!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You do know that they have paps that live aborad right? 😂😂 I mean you don't really think that every time a person is on holiday that the pap actually flys all the way to the country a million miles away do you. Dear lord 😂
And what makes you think a pap abroad would even know who she was? As people have said, if her sister is a z lister then what the duck is lauryn 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Ok let me just help you here. Magazines don't actually pay anymore! They get most info for free. How do you even know for sure she was going to do this! You sound like a twit.

They read the daily mail you silly person! Of course the pap would know who they are. That is their profession! How the hell does a pap know who I am! Or my husband is! Because they have seen pictures of us in publications. 😂😂
The only twit here is you my love!
Who are you again?

And how do you know that she wasn’t going to do a magazine deal seeing as you don’t know her?

• Heart
And what makes you think a pap abroad would even know who she was? As people have said, if her sister is a z lister then what the duck is lauryn 😂
Thank you! Exactly 😂 real life wag knows loads about the press but I'm still none the wiser why people far more famous have to call the paps (danielle lloyd did a staged one just yesterday) but aparrently they're chomping at the bit to get a snap of Lauryn sister of EOTB star Chloe 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Sounds legit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let's just say Annie is very friendly in Manchester 😂😂 and Sheffield.

Also did you know that Ashely young who is married has a baby with Olivia Naylor who is now with John stones? There you go there's something to wet your tongue that shows I'm not "Lauyrns sister or friend" 😂 also I have a list of footballers that have Babies and keep them secret so this is why I am riding for team Lauryn. Cause I am actually glad she named him. Good on her. These arsewholes think they can treat people how they like and be not responsible for their choices. I'm so against that.
Babes everyone knows about the Ashley/Olivia/John thing it’s old news. Really thought you did something with that didn’t you?

And why are you keeping lists on footballers personal lives? Bit odd if you ask me but head on over to the footballers thread and tell us all about them...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Babes everyone knows about the Ashley/Olivia/John thing it’s old news. Really thought you did something with that didn’t you?
Yeah Ashley/Olivia/John gossip was so last year. You’d know if you headed over to the Footballers & WAG thread. May even find yourself in there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WELL WELL WELL...

Mrs I know EVERYONEEEEEEEEE.

Not so "in the know" anymore are you..... LAURYN mwahahahaha

(obvs take this with a pinch of salt... jokes jokes)

Reactions: 3
In all seriousesnesness...

Let's agree to disagree.. Men are wank, girls can be skanks but at least we can point and laugh hey!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are you aware about the footballers that wife share?

Ok here's some gossip some footballers in the Hale area are inviting girls over at night and having full on orgies. Making what Kyle is doing with hired help look like saints.
It's been a while for me... Hale you say, how far is that from London... asking for a pal. She has to get a baby sitter though, she just had a baby a week or so ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
I am anti Annie cause if you want to know she was litterally throwing her vagina in my husband's face in front of me.

I'm so confused
Go on spill then so we can start bashing her... if you don’t spill it didn’t happen those the rules honey 🤷‍♀️

P.s- 1. has Lauryn shagged your husband yet? 2. Would you trust her in a room with him? 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's been a while for me... Hale you say, how far is that from London... asking for a pal. She has to get a baby sitter though, she just had a baby a week or so ago.
Don't be mean PeachesAndCreamy, I think it's clear intelligence is not Real Life's strong point, you have to literally spell things out for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was joking as in if i was asking on behalf of Lauryn... so maybe she can get baby 2 on the go. Hopefully she takes her glass beads though, thats the way to get pregnant these days you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.