Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a skank. And bollocks to her story it was a miracle baby. She went out there to get knocked up by a footballer and sort her meal ticket for life. And more fool him for not putting something on it and no doubt believing her bullshit when she said she couldn’t get pregnant.
That’s what men, sleazy footballers get because they hate condoms, serves him frigging right that a large chunk of his pay will go to his baby for the next 18 years, no bleeping luck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He slept with Laura Brown in September 2018 and that came out in the paper April 2019. At this point Annie dumped him and kicked him out of their house. He conceived his baby with Lauryn (apologies for spelling her name wrong) thought it was how people spell Lauren. When he was fully single months and months after. When he wasn't living with Annie AT ALL and completely separated. So how please explain to me how Lauryn is the bad person in this? My husband told me kyle conceived their baby when he took Lauren on holiday. If he was with Annie how the hell did he take his new girlfriend on holiday without her knowing for that duartion? This is what I am saying by you lot on here actually don't know the full story and if you did you would be blown away. Cause just from the actual facts I know I feel sorry for both these women and their children.

Ask me and am happy to tell 😂😂
Thanks! I feel like Lauren would want to get that in the papers though?! Are you/ were you in the Manchester WAG scene? Just guessing going by Kyle. Which others do you know?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So every social media influencer is a fame bleep is that what you are saying?
I’m sorry... where in any of my posts on this thread have I ever said that every social media influencer is a fame bleep?! Not once have I said that so I suggest you take a proper read next time.

Lauryn and her sisters have openly admitted they want fame and have done all they can in order to achieve it.. to me that’s a fame bleep darling 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thankfully they have been unsuccessful and are irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok I think we can all agree (apart from the ‘real life secret wag 🤥) that the girl is only interested in money and fame.

She wasn’t famous, was never even on any reality shows as far as I’m aware yet her pregnancy was made public because she was papped in Barbados 😂 and her manager contacted her to ask for a statement 😂 come on love. What’s the manager for? What do they actually do for you? How do you pay them? From the benefit fraud money? Her life is that of pathetic wannabe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Firstly I know FOR SURE Annie was selling stories to the papers and getting paid for it. She had a very big publicist doing the deals for her! Did you know that! So no Annie is not innocent. Kyle found out that's why he is so hurt towards her. She was selling stories on him long before his relationship with lauren.

Annie has been selling him out. Secondly Lauyrn is an influencer and as a mother, is talking about her motherly journey which from what I can see on her Instagram seems to be helping women that couldn't conceive and unless you have personally experienced this painful journey then I don't really think any of us can make such a judgment. She has a baby to support financially so if she can get paid to post a brand like EVERY OTHER social media influencer does! I really don't see the problem.
Ok LaurYn darling. This isn’t Annie’s thread it’s yours. Scroll on if you don’t like what’s said here 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just find it very strange how she has struggled all these years and then the time she sleeps with a footballer she gets pregnant, very convenient 🙄 all she does on her instagram is give out crappy/false mum advice.

She acts like she’s the only mum in the history of the world who has to get up during the night and feed her child and do basic tasks for them 😫😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am also pretty sure that suggesting to wear a fertility bracelet made out of god knows what recycled glass from crushed coke bottles washed up on the beaches of Southend isn't the best "advice" to try to conceive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He slept with Laura Brown in September 2018 and that came out in the paper April 2019. At this point Annie dumped him and kicked him out of their house. He conceived his baby with Lauryn (apologies for spelling her name wrong) thought it was how people spell Lauren. When he was fully single months and months after. When he wasn't living with Annie AT ALL and completely separated. So how please explain to me how Lauryn is the bad person in this? My husband told me kyle conceived their baby when he took Lauren on holiday. If he was with Annie how the hell did he take his new girlfriend on holiday without her knowing for that duartion? This is what I am saying by you lot on here actually don't know the full story and if you did you would be blown away. Cause just from the actual facts I know I feel sorry for both these women and their children.
Fair enough we maybe don't know the full story but Lauryn seems to use every opportunity to go to the press, so I would be highly surprised if it had have happened this way for Lauryn to have not done a story when he ran back to Annie about how heartbroken she was, how she thought he was the love of her life and he took her on holiday and spoiled her blah blah blah 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ just my take as an outsider

Reactions: 5
One thing I can see is Lauryn hasn't sold one story on Kyle, yes she named him as her babies father and why shouldn't she. Her baby is not a secret. Even though all this bad stuff is out there on Lauyrn she's actually kept a dignified scilence. Look how this whole thread reads and she still hasn't sold her story. This is why I feel sorry for Lauryn cause I know her and Kyle had a relationship. She's actually kept her mouth shut and is taking care of her baby. Also who said she was ever going to sell the gender to a magazine? Stop listening to Annie's sob stories. She isn't so innocent.

Omg if Lauyrn used every opportunity to "go to the press" I think you would really know a whole lot more don't you! The girl talks about bottles she's not ever sprouted private info like the gender.
All I can do is laugh, don’t even know what else to say at this point 😂 you are clearly either a friend of lauryn or some die hard fan (weird)

The only reason she hasn’t revealed private info on the gender etc is because she is waiting on a magazine deal, if you think differently then I don’t know what to tell you 🤣

You seem to enjoy talking tit and trying to argue on this thread but then you don’t actually follow through with it, you are spouting pure and utter shite at this point and it’s entertained me so thank you for that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
One thing I can see is Lauryn hasn't sold one story on Kyle, yes she named him as her babies father and why shouldn't she. Her baby is not a secret. Even though all this bad stuff is out there on Lauyrn she's actually kept a dignified scilence. Look how this whole thread reads and she still hasn't sold her story. This is why I feel sorry for Lauryn cause I know her and Kyle had a relationship. She's actually kept her mouth shut and is taking care of her baby. Also who said she was ever going to sell the gender to a magazine? Stop listening to Annie's sob stories. She isn't so innocent.

Omg if Lauyrn used every opportunity to "go to the press" I think you would really know a whole lot more don't you! The girl talks about bottles she's not ever sprouted private info like the gender.

I know everyone
Are you the ‘private investigator’ she’s hired? 🐸☕ Hope you’re not working on commission. LOL

Also, why yo so obsessed Lauryn... ahem I mean real life secret wag? Tell us, how would you feel if your man got with a trollop and she got pregnant? Would you still be #teamlauryn then?! Don’t think so, you’re a hypocrite.

Come on then, which team your man play for? Someone big like Stockport? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She got 5.4 million impressions on her Instagram that's definitely not irrelevant darling! If the girl earn a living from brands paying her to post what is your problem! Every social media person does this 🙄

And you know these were staged? Were you the pap? Cause I've been on holiday with my husband and have been papped loads and I can promise you we didn't "call the paps"
Backgrid photos are always staged.

Its always the same people they are taking photos of! Lauryn, her friend Lauren Goodger, the cast of love island who only lasted a week and aren’t popular at all like Rebecca and those twins from winter love island. Its common knowledge!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She got 5.4 million impressions on her Instagram that's definitely not irrelevant darling! If the girl earn a living from brands paying her to post what is your problem! Every social media person does this 🙄

And you know these were staged? Were you the pap? Cause I've been on holiday with my husband and have been papped loads and I can promise you we didn't "call the paps"
Ohhhhh Jesus Christ. Instagram impressions don’t measure a persons fame.

Who’s your husband then?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok if that's the case why isn't she walking down the street selling pictures of herself now then?

No idea
What do you think about the benefit fraud stuff? She's clearly rough as and saw this as her meal ticket, shame it's not worked out the way she wanted.

Tell us some gossip about other footballers then if you know so much, sounds to me like you only know this lot

Isn't she aloud to go for a walk for daily exercise
The problem is she only gets papped when she calls the paps herself and pays them. They don't actually care enough to follow her on her 'daily exercise'

Reactions: 4
Real Life Secret Wag -

"Give me a L
Give me a A
Give me a U
Give me a R
Give me a Y
Give me a N
GOOOOO LAURYN"

📣📣📣📣📣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well Annie cares she had 1500 followers and now is on 10k plus and she never had that platform before so who actually is desperate for fame? Annie has been desperately trying to get into Real Housewives of Cheshire but lauyrns the fame bleep yes ok then
Omg love you are obsessed, Instagram stats are not real life you do know that right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well Annie cares she had 1500 followers and now is on 10k plus and she never had that platform before so who actually is desperate for fame? Annie has been desperately trying to get into Real Housewives of Cheshire but lauyrns the fame bleep yes ok then
Babes who’s talking about Annie? Only you... you seem obsessed, I wonder why that is? Yes Annie gained followers, but when do you ever see her posting ad’s etc answer me that? Everything lauryn posts is an ad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.