Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @intoresting, despite Amanda’s amnesia we are standing on business
She is a horror

Loz:
She went to the match with messiah
Lauryn Goodman has never been to a wedding.
She claims she found out via Google alerts that she was uninvited to her sisters wedding, but she went abroad regardless.
Rumour has it she is going on celebs go dating.
She claims she loves Kyle.
She is still a twunt

Bastard June Blog:

Previous Thread:

I have nothing else to say

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I can’t get over her turning up at his workplace. If this was a man carrying out this course of conduct there would be a non-molestation order granted as a minimum.
vile behaviour regardless of her gender

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Amanda is a bleep pass it on
Detested her before, despise her now!
I don’t think Annie is there tonight, I hope she’s ok! That Goodman is a vile creature, as are the DM and that Amanda! Hope karma comes for them all for this bullying!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Any word on the big bald slag yet? Or is it busy putting the unwanted to bed and remembering where it left the other one?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nothing surprises me with this woman anymore. And this is why she’s the one who gets slated. Kyle is a big nosed ugly prick for what he’s done but she is just vile and the lowest of the low. I wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire 👋

hopefully our queen AW is ok. I’m sure she will be looking as immaculate as ever tonight 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Whenever you're tempted to shag your ex, just remember he could end up turning up at your work like this, with his grandad.

IMG_6748.jpeg

Don’t do it lads x

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Lauryns probably not even at the game tonight she's probably went to cologne to pretend and is currently in her hotel room making kairo watch daddy on the tv. Lassies an absolute freak!!!

Reactions: 29
My dad used to flip his lid back in the Wayne Rooney scandal days when it would be all over the press. Proper football fans do not give a flying duck about the players personal lives they care about how they play on the pitch. They don’t want the players distracted. She’s lucky she didn’t run into the wrong person that day at the stadium.
work and personal issues are two separate matters. That’s what the courts are for. Shame on the DM for facilitating and encouraging this harrassment from a deranged stalker.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think the Mail will be investigating other affairs Kyle is bound to have had. This is all building up to a massive take-down of him, ideally they want England to crash out the Euros and then they can stick the boot in. Classic 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Defended her grandad last thread but the pint pic makes me wanna 😬 I can’t even say nasty things
I really can’t he’s too old
Bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42