Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairydust88

You’ll never be her Lauren
Gutted for you chick x
it gets on my tits that they jump to conclusions about why she hasn’t stayed.. she gave birth a couple of months ago and maybe wants to be in her own home with her young baby and not a hotel? I think I read on another article she was flying out with RRR and leaving baby R at home so that’s possibly why aswell. Papers need to bore off as unlike Proz, Annie is a private queen who doesn’t announce to the world when her kids take a 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

MinnieXX

Until she's photographed in the stadium whilst England are playing I'm staying well and truly up on the hill.....

There's an old saying 'give someone enough rope and they'll hang themselves' maybe thats why there's no restraining or gagging order? The longer they're getting on with their own lives and ignoring her, the more and more wound up and unstable she's making herself look. Why waste money on solicitors fee's to bring her down when she's well on her way to doing that herself with her weird behaviour?

P.s Annie if you're reading, pls wear your REALLY EXPENSIVE Cartier love bracelet to the game tonight 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Thing is even if they ended up coming face to face, annies as cool as a cucumber, shed just look her up an down and smile at her.
She wont be going anywhere near the family stand as annie is a much loved wag by all the other girls/families. Ma foden would kick the shit out of begman

• Haha

MinnieXX

She's so bitter it's frightening. Why does she think she is on the same level and entitled to what Annie gets. She is his fucking wife/partner of many years. Delusional tramp!!!
Its the comment from Moonlit about how Lauren is getting a fraction of what Annie gets. Thats because they're married. Because they're childhood sweethearts whose families are entwined. Because they had 4 wanted children in a longstanding, loving and intimate relationship. Because Kyle likes as well as loves Annie and wants her to have the best of everything.
Give your head a wobble Lauren. You never have and never will compare favourably to Annie Walker ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Aceofspades2020

She’s batshit fucking crazy 😂 she was crying a few weeks Kyle didn’t send Kairo a birthday card but she will follow his father to the euros, the father he cries for cos he hasn’t heard of him for months. Talk about confusing your child my god.

• Sad

Jumpingbeansterrapin

i know this isn’t the kw thread but i cba getting amongst it in the katie price or Kw/AK thread… i have some tea and i cannot say where from but i promise its on good authority… remember after the goodman stuff was printed; the papers said he had shagged a famous model and they never named her, people were speculating and most of the suggestions were youngish insta types….. Apparently the other woman he shagged was katie price 😫 do with that what you will; pls don’t come for me as this is from someone else, i wish i could explain my source as they are legit but 🤣 xox a concerned citizen xoxox

• Sick
  • Wow

Rosie878

VIP Member
The thing is I think he does care about his kids with Lauryn. That’s what she’s playing on. She knows he would find it hard to reject his son if he showed up. He is a very weak and stupid man with no self control off the pitch but I do think he feels a sense of loyalty to the kids he’s had with her.

I don’t think Annie will ever get any peace unless she leaves Kyle. I think she’s partly stayed with him because of the (further) humiliation he would heap on the family if he were single again. There’s no doubt in my mind he’d start seeing his kids with Lauryn and open the door to all the kids meeting and Lauryn being in the mix. That must terrify her because she wants to protect her boys. She’s in an impossible situation. I feel for her so much.

If I were Lauryn I’d skip happily off and live a lovely life. She’s got all the means to do so. Go and start a life anonymously somewhere, turn your kids into success stories, may be even meet someone nice. I don’t think Kyle is worth this self sabotage and those kids have more worth than the fact he is their dad.

• Heart

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Won’t drink standard water but will shag random men bareback
You okay hun xx
She really does think she’s Mother Earth doesn’t she. Why’s it always the cunty shit single mothers who go on about conspiracies, crystals, vaccines and are up on their high horses about what they put in their bodies which conveniently doesn’t seem to include unprotected dick, Botox or drugs? I know so many of these types, it’s hysterical and their kids are always fucking feral too.

• Heart

loulou232

I’m on the fence about whether the feud is real. It doesn’t make sense that Chloe is just now appalled by her shagging a married man when they were all buddies at Christmas dinner with Kinara at the table and the cunt lining up to ruin Annie’s Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 53

MinnieXX

Annie is desperate to look Persian like Lauryn 🤥
Interesting how Annie has 4 kids including a newborn, no nanny and yet looks freshfaced and stunning.
Lauren has 2kids, both kids in nursery full time, Carron acting as a Nanny and yet looks rougher than a badgers arse.
Guess thats what bitterness and obsession does to you.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member

She really is making a fool of herself and her son. How many more times and so publicly, does he need to make it clear HE DOESNT WANT YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN. It even says, lauryn and her family were not invited by Kyle. He’s distanced himself from those children completely.

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
She shaved her newborns hair off and honestly it’s done nothing for the 30 month old known as KW
wtf is this ?

As for the ‘daddy’
She is such a fukin embarrassment
Loooool literally whys she in a rando park with paps and the england daddy shirts on. Sad bint. Those two kids are going to grow up with serious issues.

• Heart
  • Sad

SeptemberCatLady

It says she’s been given tickets and flights have been sorted out for her to go. I don’t believe the flights have been sorted unless the film crew have done it and Kyle hasn’t done any of that so whoever has given her tickets is a cunt.
I 100% think this is the film crew egging her on to get some footage. The documentary so far is probably boring, breast milk porridge mornings and a wedding she didn’t go to so they need the drama. Kyle is the only reason people will watch not cause of her tragic existence.

I hope they‘ve said to her it’s a wag documentary but when it comes out it’s called something like ‘the footballer and the stalker’ and they’ve totally done her over.

ETA. I do also believe she is delusional and believes he wants her kids (you’ve got 2 remember Loz, a girl as well) there. She needs sectioning and intense therapy

Last edited:
  • Haha

DJ83

Annie’s kids always look immaculate. Well turned out with fresh haircuts. She looks amazing too, even when she’s in gym gear.
Lauryn’s kids always look untidy and scruffy. Poor Kairos hair looks solid with all the shit she puts in it trying to model him on one of the R’s. Then there’s Kinaras hair 🤯
What is she spending all that money on? It’s certainly not the kids